What's new

Iran gradually becoming prime destination for Muslim medical tourists

Not to mention the fact that we dont ever go to their section and behave that way. We are not that insecure.
These people have some complexes and hare highly obsessed and insecure.

Especially this Sinan fella. The time he spends here obsessing over us, he could have spent with his future wife, with which he practically has no relations with and hardly ever see.
The dude needs professional help. lol
Just look at this recent example. He bumps an over 1 year old thread, just to declare that Turks and Iranians are culturally worlds apart.
Tell me, is this the behavior of a sane individual? :disagree: lol

@kollang @haman10 @rmi5 @Serpentine

Just ignore those idiots. If they had any brain or culture, they would not flood to another section to troll them on a 24/7 basis. I guess the word wife is his code word for his right hand. Otherwise, a 30 years old person with jobs and wife, is either super moron to waste his time in a random forum, or he is lying and everything he/she/it says is his imagination. In each one of these two cases, it does not worth our time to reply to him.

Just ignore those idiots. If they had any brain or culture, they would not flood to another section to troll them on a 24/7 basis. I guess the word wife is his code word for his right hand. Otherwise, a 30 years old person with jobs and wife, is either super moron to waste his time in a random forum, or he is lying and everything he/she/it says is his imagination. In each one of these two cases, it does not worth our time to reply to him.

omg lmfao!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Even in Belgium, there are a lots of people going to Turkey for medical treatment. Especially for hair-transplantation operations and eye surgery. I have never heard someone saying, they where going for Iran for medical reasons. And I believe, Turkey attracts more medical tourists than Iran. But that doesn't mean that Iran cant be the prime destination for MUSLIM medical tourists.

Off topic; Turkey, always nr 1 :enjoy:

Iranians in west should become ambassadors of medical tourism towards Iran, export of Iranian agricultural and high tech products, import of know-how towards Iran.

Back
Top Bottom