What's new

Iran gradually becoming prime destination for Muslim medical tourists

Nope he said, Iran has better Nanotechnology than Turkey, so i was just wandering if Iran is working on Graphene.

I have mostly worked in Graphene in USA, not Iran, so, I have less ideas about their work in these field, but, as far as I know, yes, there are some research in Sharif University and University of Tehran in Graphene, and some papers and even books are published ;)

Well if i remember correctly a new.Last year pakistan single organization treated 30k patients from afghanistan

The total Number of afghan patient for medical facilities into Pakistan is probably more than 2lac per year.

I know KPK more than you so you have no idea of KPK Sunnis being radical ones...
Well thats quite a statement but without anything concrete to it. For example, where does the dominant support for JUI-F, JUI-S ,JI and other religiously driven organizations is present?
you are mixing people of KPK with talibanis whose ancestry comes from afghnistan supported by certain nations including a prestigious Organization of Pakistan I don't need to name them figure it out who created the mess
Well thats quite a statement too and even more interesting one.
..common KPKians are busy for jobs running from pillar to post fighting against talibanis and like minded. People from hazara are good people but like the entire Balochistan that is in dark ages the Baloch people sunnis/shia whatever all needs help and uplift from Govt which deliberately every Govt ignores. I can't say that for people from certain segments of other Provinces but whom ever I have met sunnis/shias in Punjab are good people.
Being good and being redical are two different things altogather....

Well thats quite a statement but without anything concrete to it. For example, where does the dominant support for JUI-F, JUI-S ,JI and other religiously driven organizations is present?

Well thats quite a statement too and even more interesting one.
Being good and being redical are two different things altogather....

Ah now now don't blame the entire KPK sunni/shias as radicals...you shouldn't be generalizing other wise people'll point at mqm violent driven militant party I mean so called political party. If I quote one of your earlier posts it reflects as if entire Pakistan is radical...God help analysts like you. Also "Well that's quite a statement but without anything concrete to it"

Ah now now don't blame the entire KPK sunni/shias as radicals...you shouldn't be generalizing other wise people'll point at mqm violent driven militant party I mean so called political party. If I quote one of your earlier posts it reflects as if entire Pakistan is radical...God help analysts like you. Also "Well that's quite a statement but without anything concrete to it"
Well i said sunnis of KPK and South+Northwest Punjab.....

Most of doctors already fled Iran long time ago.
??????!!!!!!!!!
Sir, I don't know where this shit comes from. But whenever I find it, I will bow down to it as a sign of praise, because it has turned out to be one of the best examples of propaganda, worldwide.

Last edited:
Well i said sunnis of KPK and South+Northwest Punjab.....

Yeah that's why I am letting you know you are wrong you can not blame and generalize entire KPK/entire sunnis of that Area. You come accusing 2-3 crore people to be radical over the top dragging more than half Punjabi sunni population...sitting in your bedroom :disagree:...Did mqm tell you that from 9 0 periscope.

@Leader @Jazzbot @Armstrong ye insaan hai ya dajjal puray Pakistan ka jaiza secondoun main kar liya hai.

You are living in the Netherlands because you parents decided to clean bathrooms in Europe and you want to tell me about 'advanced' products, health tourism and other regional stuff?

Whether you believe it or not, I don't care. Iranians are renowned for their history and experiences with medicines, going back thousands of years, when your ancestors were still wondering how to beat horse-milk.

Second, Iran is one of the most advanced health system countries in the region. People come from Azerbaijan, Bahrein, Oman, Emirates, India, etc. to enjoy Iranian medical treatment. Various international organizations have praised Iran's health care system, even claiming that it should be an example for their own states.
first time I am listening this. .. India itself attracts large number of patients from abroad. .. even from USa and Uk.. check top 5 countries in medical tourism you will find India ...

Luftwaffemhe's a noora supporter, tells the whole story about him.. ;)

Oho he switched to noora but still blaming Punjab? I hope its not like that funny incident when there was that altaf's mqm protest show, some altaf's jiyala started chanting altaf kutta haha.

Back
Top Bottom