What's new

Iran gradually becoming prime destination for Muslim medical tourists

He is a self-proclaimed Shia Afridi who claims descent from Herat, Afghanistan - that is contradictory on so....so many levels ! :unsure:

You guys really need to get off his case eh :undecided: Hounding him from the moment he joined the forum!

If I remember correctly he said his granddad came from Herat and settled in Bihar. I mean there is a chance his folks fist settled in Herat and then moved to Bihar or something, for whatever reasons. It isn't exactly unheard of, a lot of people moved around in search of greener pastures.

Give him the benefit of doubt atleast, why would anyone need to come and lie on an anonymous internet forum, that too about these sorta trivial issues!

Your definition is different than the Iranian definition. You include everyone in "medical tourist".

From my article:

"30,000 medical tourists enter Iran annually; there are also some 200,000 health, wellness and spa tourists."

And in your posted article you can read:

"Turkey is running a multi-pronged health tourism strategy to attract more foreign visitors, including medical, spa and healthcare for elderly and disabled people.

So I think both countries have about the same size of medical tourists.

The numbers i gave applies for the foreigners who receive medical treatment in hospitals.. if we include spas/healthcare/ thermal ersorts, etc. the numbers will increase.

You can check the numbers in page 35

Your definition is different than the Iranian definition. You include everyone in "medical tourist".

From my article:

"30,000 medical tourists enter Iran annually; there are also some 200,000 health, wellness and spa tourists."

And in your posted article you can read:

"Turkey is running a multi-pronged health tourism strategy to attract more foreign visitors, including medical, spa and healthcare for elderly and disabled people.

http://www.saglik.gov.tr/SaglikTurizmi/dosya/1-79232/h/eng-medikal-turizm.pdf

You can check the numbers in page 35

Which page 35? From what?

However I see it depends on the source. Jordan says it also has 250,000 medical tourists, as much as Turkey, they base this claim on the World Bank data:

Jordan tops region as medical tourism hub | The Jordan Times

‘Jordan remains medical tourism hub despite regional unrest’ | The Jordan Times

Very weird.

I think, it's also important to know for what exact treatment every tourist comes, then you can make a comparison.

Which page 35? From what?

However I see it depends on the source. Jordan says it also has 250,000 medical tourists, as much as Turkey, they base this claim on the World Bank data:

Jordan tops region as medical tourism hub | The Jordan Times

‘Jordan remains medical tourism hub despite regional unrest’ | The Jordan Times

Very weird.

I think, it's also important to know for what exact treatment every tourist comes, then you can make a comparison.

Can you look at the second quote in my previous post. I couldn't edit or re-post that link..... :undecided:

bro they dont count us as muslim so he is right):)
Nope, as far as i know Iranians counts us as muslims.
The ones who don't count are that freaky Jihadists ISIS - El Nusra and their kind.
Officially, they consider Turkey as a muslim country, but, among Hezballahis, and basijis, they don't consider Turkey and Azerbaijan as muslim countries :lol: They strongly believe that Turkey, and Azerbaijan are Atheist countries because they are secular.

bro they dont count us as muslim so he is right):)

Yes we do. :)
Officially, they consider Turkey as a muslim country, but, among Hezballahis, and basijis, they don't consider Turkey and Azerbaijan as muslim countries :lol: They strongly believe that Turkey, and Azerbaijan are Atheist countries because they are secular.

That's the first time I'm hearing it, even from those hardcore basijis, all of them consider Turks as Muslims, though they may not agree with a secular governing system, One who can not differentiate between the words secular and atheist is truly an idiot. Besides, I don't think that number of atheists in Iran is much lesser than Turkey.

That's the first time I'm hearing it, even from those hardcore basijis, all of them consider Turks as Muslims, though they may not agree with a secular governing system, One who can not differentiate between the words secular and atheist is truly an idiot. Besides, I don't think that number of atheists in Iran is much lesser than Turkey.
:o:
Dude, If you ask basijis to answer this question without Taqqiya, most of them would say the same thing as I said ;)

Towards kohat and areas next to it is populated by shia pathans but usually and mostly things are calm among sunnis and shias in KPK unlike Karachi, Quetta...afridi shia and from afghanistan? plz man!
Actually shias in Karachi and that of Punjab are perhaps the most redical ones in the whole country. Hazaras of Quetta are far far more adaptable and open people. Sunnis of South Punjab and KPK are among the radical ones.

Dude, If you ask basijis to answer this question without Taqqiya, most of them would say the same thing as I said ;)

I tend to see what people think or how they react around me and then conclude, not what they are probably hiding in their minds and I'm yet to see one single person (a muslim) in Iran who think Turks are not Muslims (and yes they may exist of course, because lunatics exist in every country).
And use of this Taqiyya thingy term has became too frequent on this forum recently, usually with no proper meaning and purpose.

Mate what is "Taqqiya", i begin to see the use of the word frequently these days ?

Is it "Tekke", i mean something like this ? :undecided:

Iran gradually becoming prime destination for Muslim medical tourists?

This must be a joke. Is this what Iranians are proud of now a days? gradually becoming? Iran was prim destination for medical tourists before those nutter ayatollahs come to power.

How many Iranian doctor and scientist were forced to leave Iran because of them?

Actually shias in Karachi and that of Punjab are perhaps the most redical ones in the whole country. Hazaras of Quetta are far far more adaptable and open people. Sunnis of South Punjab and KPK are among the radical ones.

I know KPK more than you so you have no idea of KPK Sunnis being radical ones...you are mixing people of KPK with talibanis whose ancestry comes from afghnistan supported by certain nations including a prestigious Organization of Pakistan I don't need to name them figure it out who created the mess...common KPKians are busy for jobs running from pillar to post fighting against talibanis and like minded. People from hazara are good people but like the entire Balochistan that is in dark ages the Baloch people sunnis/shia whatever all needs help and uplift from Govt which deliberately every Govt ignores. I can't say that for people from certain segments of other Provinces but whom ever I have met sunnis/shias in Punjab are good people.

Back
Top Bottom