Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahoz

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Kurds Denied the Right to Give their Children Kurdish Names in Kermanshan

Iranian provincial authorities have forbidden Kurds in the Kurdish province of Kermanshan to give their children Kurdish names.

The provincial authorities have compiled a list of Islamic and Persian names for boys and girls. Kurdish names are strictly forbidden.

If parents insist on giving their children Kurdish names, the children will not be given identity cards. Without identity cards, they will not be allowed to go to school or seek medical treatment.

http://pdki.org/english/kurds-denied-the-right-to-give-their-children-kurdish-names-in-kermanshan/

Fake, we know how the zionists call Iran terrorist when they fight against their infiltrated mercenaries.

We know how they say Iran hang homosexuals when Iran hang drug dealers and criminals.

What do you expect from bunch of racists. Not only Kurdish facing discrimination in Iran but all non Persians ethnicities like the Balouch and the Arabs of Ahwaz.

Very true Arabian Legend. Their aggression however sometimes also hit Persians. Anyone who is against the anti-democratic regime is a target. And more than often, those who stand against the regime are mostly Kurds, Balochs and Arabs.

Very true Arabian Legend. Their aggression however sometimes also hit Persians. Anyone who is against the anti-democratic regime is a target. And more than often, those who stand against the regime are mostly Kurds, Balochs and Arabs.

No regime is the friend of it’s people. Neither KRG, see Slemani protests, children were shot as well.

No regime is the friend of it’s people. Neither KRG, see Slemani protests, children were shot as well.

I would not call KRG a regime. After all, power sharing has become more common compared to before the 2013 elections. Elections were peaceful this round. Sure there are problems of democracy, power sharing and corruption, but you can not compare KRG to the Iranian regime. At the very least, KRG involves all ethnic groups in their area to some extend.

regime of Iran would be finished if people had choice. and i am anti Khamenei but not myself anti IRI especially.

anyway i totally disagree with the stupid comment above about racism against Arabs and even persian ethnicities.
people are not especially racist ... less than in France for exemple and i see nobody spending its time to say French are bunch of racist people. we all know gulf countries are much more racist than us : especially against Asians, Africans ... and even Iranians.
there are some problems and as said @Bahoz it is linked to the kind of regime we have. the way it is now doesn't let a smart leadership, smart laws, smart path. Rohani is making even worst inside (even if he is good for making better relations with the world).

@Bahoz it is just because some people don't understand that speaking their language as well is not a danger against unity.

What do you expect from bunch of racists. Not only Kurdish facing discrimination in Iran but all non Persians ethnicities like the Balouch and the Arabs of Ahwaz.
You lie you give no trusted sources

We know how you call Al Qaeda freedom figheters, so we don't have to believe you

It's Israel who are racist not Iran. This is trustable proofs

130726-lede.jpg

45805b.jpg

Naplouse-Check-Point-2.jpg

Hussein@ There is a racist motive being create in Iran against minority groups. Forbidding other languages than Persians, forbidding language education in Kurdish and Baloch and now the executions of several political activists of Kurdish , Baloch and Arab ethnicity.

Iran is creating enemies of its own people. I just hope Kurds, Balochs, Arabs and democratic Persians will stick together against the regime. Stand in solidarity with each other. To a much larger extend.

Could be a MOSSAD untrusted document as there are no reliable links like this

Last edited:
Kurds Denied the Right to Give their Children Kurdish Names in Kermanshan

oh f**k !! i'm living in kermanshah !! :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

i didnt know my ppl arent able to choose kurdish names for their children :lol:

get lost @Bahoz !! and your source is ........ pdki.org !! :D :D

The desert rats are better than Iranians.

no actually they are better than your fat avatar :lol:
post reported ! 3 posts and clearly false-flagger

oh f**k !! i'm living in kermanshah !! :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

i didnt know my ppl arent able to choose kurdish names for their children :lol:
Please ask the moderators to ban this MOSSAD who post fakes

I have already asked for it

The Iranian fundamental law or constitution calls for equal rights among races, ethnic groups, (article 19).
kords have their own television,Publications and..., so stop spreading lies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom