What's new

Ban on Kurdish letters to be lifted with democracy package

Erdoan is playing with fire, he will be hanged like Menderes one day.

We should deport all terrorists and build 10m thick walls with guards everywhere so these dirty rats don't come back. Deporting 3 million pkk supporters isn't a problem.

Kurdish is not a language, how could these people who never had a country since their existence want something?? They should just live in the caves

Kurdish is not a language, how could these people who never had a country since their existence want something?? They should just live in the caves
i agree that kurdistan stuff is bullshit and it was put in mind by some foreign countries (communists especially)
but kurds exist: they have their culture, their language and they should be respected
if not respected , then there will always be a problem

i agree that kurdistan stuff is bullshit and it was put in mind by some foreign countries (communists especially)
but kurds exist: they have their culture, their language and they should be respected

Nobody is saying don't respect them but it's funny to ask for your language in another country. It's like me going to Zimbabwe and saying you need to make turkish in official education. Just because you live in that country it's not yours. As the name suggests it's land of Turks that have ruled this land for thousand+ years. My great ancestors fought for these, made empires for us.

It's true 70% of Kurds in Turkey aren't like this, there is even many that is just like Turkish. Only a minority backed by some countries are brainwashed like this.

I did nothing ? Turkish is language of Turkey, that's all.

But mate, are you seriously indicating that it is a red line for you to prevent Kurds from getting mother language education at school? It almost sounds absurd to make it a goal in life to prevent other people from getting to know their language. Kurds are going to want it and struggle for it ( they already are) harder than ever before.

There is a funny story about this with the Kurdish writer Musa Anter ( RIP).

When Musa Anter began writing in Kurdish, he was persecuted and trialed before a judge. At this time, Kurdish is not a real language in Turkey. It is an ' unknown' language in the eyes of the state.

The janitor at the scene asks Musa Anter; '' What was your crime''. Musa replies: '' Defending Kurds and the Kurdish language''. The judge then says; '' That language is unknown and does not exist''. To which Musa replies; '' If it does not exist then what is your problem?'' :laugh:

But mate, are you seriously indicating that it is a red line for you to prevent Kurds from getting mother language education at school? It almost sounds absurd to make it a goal in life to prevent other people from getting to know their language. Kurds are going to want it and struggle for it ( they already are) harder than ever before.

I want Turkish in Germany as a compulsory subject, in Zimbabwe on Netherlands in Canada as well. The German speaking in USA (10 million) Italian speaking should ask for Italian and German compulsory.

Do you see your stupidity...

That is quite funny actually coming from a Persian. During the Safavid empire, Kurdistan was an autonomous Vali Province. The borders of this province are still present in modern day Iran and is still called Kurdistan.
Some people in Turkey also say Kurdistan does not exist. All they have to do is to look at the history of their ancestors, the Ottomans, and realise that Kurdistan was a autonomous elayet province among other Kurdish elayets during the Ottoman empire.

Stop trying to show me as a bad guy. There should be only one language in public schools which will be the official language of the Turkey which is Turkish. If parents wants education in other language (English, French, German, Arabic, Kurdish, etc...), they should send their children to private schools. ıt is absurd to provide every language in state schools, it is impossible.

I want Turkish in Germany as a compulsory subject, in Zimbabwe on Netherlands in Canada as well. The German speaking in USA (10 million) Italian speaking should ask for Italian and German compulsory.

Do you see your stupidity...

Kurds are not immigrants like the German speaking in USA and the Turks of Germany. Kurdish was as free as any other language during the 800 years of Ottoman rule. It is only the last 100 years during the republic that Kurdish has been banned. Last I heard, Erdogan wanted broader rights for Turks in Germany ( they are around 3% of the total population). But Erdogan is not even ready to give the same rights to Kurds in his own country who make up some 15-20%.

Do you see your stupidity?

Kurds are not immigrants like the German speaking in USA and the Turks of Germany. Kurdish was as free as any other language during the 800 years of Ottoman rule. It is only the last 100 years during the republic that Kurdish has been banned. Last I heard, Erdogan wanted broader rights for Turks in Germany ( they are around 3% of the total population). But Erdogan is not even ready to give the same rights to Kurds in his own country who make up some 15-20%.

Do you see your stupidity?

Hahaha your not immigrants then what are you. Because when I read the country name it says Türkiye , language Turkish. If your not immigrants then why didn't you have a land for thousands of years. If your not immigrants then you have to live peacefully like a human being.

well safavids are kurdish roots.
anyway i am not saying there was not autonomy. and that Iran and Iranians are the same nation , the same roots for almost all of them, with slighty differences for regions.
what is important is everyone is respected.
of course we cannot accept one region separatism.

it was a short period of state. a very long time ago.

you know...
in France they have bretagne, celtic people, they were French just a few centuries ago . They enjoy to keep their culture but they never ask for separatism.
i still believe the ones who ask for separatism are violent and untolerant people. Like the ones who don't care about the specific culture of kurds.

well safavids are kurdish roots.
anyway i am not saying there was not autonomy. and that Iran and Iranians are the same nation , the same roots for almost all of them, with slighty differences for regions.
what is important is everyone is respected.
of course we cannot accept one region separatism.

it was a short period of state. a very long time ago.

you know...
in France they have bretagne, celtic people, they were French just a few centuries ago . They enjoy to keep their culture but they never ask for separatism.
i still believe the ones who ask for separatism are violent and untolerant people. Like the ones who don't care about the specific culture of kurds.

I am not talking about seperatism. but denying that there is a Kurdistan is not a solution at all. Look around you. You can not say that Kurds exist but Kurdistan does not exist. Because Kurdistan is the name of the region where Kurds form a majority. If you look at the Kurdistan during Ottoman times and if you look at Kurdistan during Safavid times, you will realise that also back then Kurds formed the majority.

Autonomy and seperation are not the same things. Autonomy was mostly a peaceful solution during Ottoman and Safavid empires. They learned this from the Romans. Romans also gave their different ethnicities the chance to create autonomous regions but at the same time staying loyal to the empire as a whole. This gave stability to the empire.

Hahaha your not immigrants then what are you. Because when I read the country name it says Türkiye , language Turkish. If your not immigrants then why didn't you have a land for thousands of years. If your not immigrants then you have to live peacefully like a human being.

What is your point mate? Have I disputed the integrity of Turkey or Turkish as the official language of Turkey?

Iran is no angel when it comes to this mate. And that is also what surprises me because Kurds have more in common with other Iranic people than with Semitic and Turkic people. I hope that the Kurdish question in Iran can be solved by democratic means but that will also need for Iran to become more democratic and allow political differences aside from the Mullah regime.

Yes I am a Kurd.

Iran must protect its national security especially when we are surrounded by many enemies in hard times. Like I said Kurds are always welcome in Iran, they are Iranic and have many things in common with us. I say all Iranic peoples without nations of there own should come in Iran this includes Kurds, Ossetians, and Baloch. They should stop fighting over there nationalistic dreams that they will somehow be rewarded with their own independent country it will never happen especially in this day and age. There will be no sovereign country such as Kurdistan or Ossetia, the Iranic peoples should unite together in there homeland of Iran and former stronger bonds and together we can create a more powerful Iran and let fear run through our enemies.

Back
Top Bottom