What's new

Ban on Kurdish letters to be lifted with democracy package

Kurds have nothing to do with the Safavid empire. The court language of the Safavid empire was Azerbaijani Turkish until Isfahan became the capital. The rulers and the military (Qizilbash) of the Safavid empire were all mostly Turks

Turks have nothing to do with Safavids they were sayids from medina descended of hamza son of musa al kazim after al kazim was poised in prison in Baghdad his son hamza moved to ray northern iran escaping Abbasid perscution he was the forefather of the Safavids I think you should stop falsifying history

Turks have nothing to do with Safavids they were sayids from medina descended of hamza son of musa al kazim after al kazim was poised in prison in Baghdad his son hamza moved to ray northern iran escaping Abbasid perscution he was the forefather of the Safavids I think you should stop falsifying history

Stop writing nonsense Farsi. Safawis have nothing to do with Arabs let alone Makkawi Sadah families. Stop writing nonsense. We Arabs know our families very well. Genealogy plays a KEY ROLE in Arab societies. More than anywhere else in the Middle East.

Stop writing nonsense Farsi. Safawis have nothing to do with Arabs let alone Makkawi Sadah families. Stop writing nonsense. We Arabs know our families very well. Genealogy plays a KEY ROLE in Arab societies. More than anywhere else in the Middle East.

الصفويين اصلهم من حمزة بن موسى الكاظم هذا أكده بعض المؤرخين و اني نص فارسي أمي من السادة العذاريين من النجف و انا افتخر ان أكون حفيد سلمان الفارسي المحمدي
أما انت هندي مدري بنغالي تدعي انك هاشمي مثل ال سعود اليهود يدعون أنهم من عنزة بن وائل هههههههههههههه

الصفويين اصلهم من حمزة بن موسى الكاظم هذا أكده بعض المؤرخين و اني نص فارسي أمي من السادة العذاريين من النجف و انا افتخر ان أكون حفيد سلمان الفارسي المحمدي
أما انت هندي مدري بنغالي تدعي انك هاشمي مثل ال سعود اليهود يدعون أنهم من عنزة بن وائل هههههههههههههه

I don't have access to an Arabic script right now. But what you wrote tells me that you are a false flagger and nothing else. Writing nonsense as usual.

Safavids Hashemites now?:lol: Maybe in your empty head?

What is it with you and Indians? They have more in common with you Farsis.

Just stick to playing computer games wannabe Arab.:lol:

I don't have access to an Arabic script right now. But what you wrote tells me that you are a false flagger and nothing else. Writing nonsense as usual.

Safavids Hashemites now?:lol: Maybe in your empty head?

What is it with you and Indians? They have more in common with you Farsis.

Just stick to playing computer games wannabe Arab.:lol:

My father is persian my mother is arab from najafi sadah al athari clan(عشيرة السادة العذاري) in najaf

My father is persian my mother is arab from najafi sadah al athari clan(عشيرة السادة العذاري) in najaf

That does not make you an Arab. If that is correct then your mothers roots are from current day KSA.

Safawis were NOT Hashemites or had anything to do with Arabs. Nothing. No Arabic source whatsoever states this. Nor any other reliable sources.

It is the most absurd claim I have heard about for a long time.

Iranian rulers/dyansties/clerics have a habit of claiming to be Arabs or claim Arab ancestry. Nothing new. Just like many Muslims on the Subcontinent. Nothing new again. Some are that indeed but many are not. If not most. The Safawis had definitely nothing to do with any Makkawi Hashemites.

أكون حفيد سلمان الفارسي المحمدي

Salman Al-farsi Radi Allah Aunh was a man among men, either act like him or put his name down, you are disrespecting him.

Salman Al-farsi Radi Allah Aunh was a man among men, either act like him or put his name down, you are disrespecting him.

Nobody can reach the level of sahaba and ahlul bayit in iman and taqwa not me or anyone else they are the best after the prohet(pbuh)

Safavids have only claimed to be Sayyids so that they could rule over the Muslim world. It doesn't change the fact that Safavids were ethnic Azeri Turks. Shah Ismael contributed greatly to the literary development of the Azerbaijani language and is considered as a national hero for Azerbaijanis

Report Exposes Kurdish Torment at Turkish Schools
By Uzay Bulut

ANKARA, Turkey – A report released by the Helsinki Citizens’ Assembly about the role of schools in Ankara’s peace process with the country’s oppressed Kurdish minority exposes the racism and difficulties Kurdish children and teachers face in Turkish state schools.

The report, titled The role of teachers in societal peace building - how the Kurdish issue is reflected in schools, exposes the bullying, discrimination and violence that Kurdish students and teachers experience at schools in Turkey, often resulting in life-long traumas.

“Kurdish children feel more and more worthless in an environment where Turkish and Turkishness are sanctified,” a teacher is quoted as saying in the report.

“The problem of mother tongue especially in the first, second, and third grades are very serious. The children who speak Kurdish at home start having confidence issues when they go to school,” the report says.

“That the education system is monolingual is the problem. They get stuck in the middle and have difficulty in getting out of the linguistic area in which they express themselves and entering a new one. After they start speaking Turkish, they drift away from their mothers because their mothers do not know Turkish,” it adds.

Another striking problem exposed by the report is that dozens of Kurdish children fail at schools because of problems with their knowledge of Turkish. When children, exposed to Turkish for the first time in school, face problems with the language, they often have to undergo “mental disability tests.” Since these are administered in Turkish, they do not do well again, and end up in “special education centers,” where they are separated from their peers and forced to get education below their mental capacity.

Many Kurdish children in the province of Van have to start working at a very young age since their fathers are put behind bars as political prisoners, another teacher said in the report.

It said that Kurdish teachers are also subjected to coercion and discrimination at schools. They are expected to make more effort to prove their “Turkishness.”

For example, while the Turkish national anthem is sung at schools, special attention is paid to Kurdish teachers to see if they really are singing along.

Kurdish painter and art teacher Serpil Odabası had to leave her job at a public school in Istanbul due to the pressure she faced regarding the Turkish national anthem. “Some Turkish nationalist teachers made a complaint to the school administration that I did not sing the national anthem. The rumors were turned into a social and psychological lynching campaign against me,” said Odabası, who lives in Canada.

“When I first went to school, I did not know Turkish. I understood Turkish but could not speak it. (As a punishment) they cut my hair, and even shaved it. In 1976, my teacher hit my hand with a stick 280 times because I said I was Kurdish. I did not count it, my friends did. I was going to the sixth grade back then,” another Kurdish teacher said.

“I had a student who always humiliated Kurds in the classroom. His statements were full of hatred (towards Kurds),” according to another unnamed teacher in the report. Then I met his family and learnt that his father was Kurdish. I was shocked. I also learnt that he shouted at his own father while he spoke Kurdish with his grandmother on the phone. He said ‘Why are you speaking your language? Shut up. I don’t want to hear it.’”

“Is there any other nation who has been made its own worst enemy that much? Is there any other nation whose brain and heart have been played with that much? The children deny themselves (because) being a Kurd is a pain in the neck; it means failure, ignorance, exclusion, and being the other. All negative traits are about Kurdishness. The children do not understand history but they grow up hating their own people,” said the same teacher.

The report is filled with dramatic stories told by Kurdish parents about the discrimination that they and their children have been subjected to at schools.

“The students also understand (that we are different). They say, ‘Kurds have come to school.’ My son tells me not to go to his school with my white scarf. He says ‘Never let the teacher see you like that. Speak proper Turkish with the teacher,’” a Kurdish parent said.

Kurdish parents also state that they are not content with Kurdish being an elective among other lessons in schools:

“People are not pleased with Kurdish being an elective course. Why should we have our mother tongue as an elective course? To me, the foreign language is Turkish. Only Turkish can be an elective course for me,” another Kurdish parent said.

You guys only fought for you own gains, since the original population of Turkey (Armenians, Greeks and Kurds) were massacred by Ottoman Turkish forces. The country Turkey belongs to these people. The coasts of Marmara, Izmir, Trabzon, and the mountains of East Turkey are not the land of Turks.

Simple as that. Constantinople (Istanbul) is a Roman/Greek city.
so who cares:) now we are living.. come and give them back if you can .or shut up if yo cannot and call it turkish land..

I never support separatists, but it's hard to sympathise with this law in any case.

LOL Package !

Democracy? a Muslim country ? idiocy !
these discussions , discussions should not be , " package" !
it should initially be !
not " appear " in 2013 !

2t9rcyFvf6c.jpg

Why Kurd have to fight for the freedom and rights ?

dzXoHwpG3So.jpg

why they were not there before?
where Kurd newspaper ? Tv ? School ?
damn!

where schools , newspapers, TV, etc. , for the Greeks , Armenians, Caucasians , other ? !
Shoot!

5wX08JjrTss.jpg

turkization ! Stop !

analogy of Azer -by -jan 1918 !
a land of Talysh , Lezghians and more!

rK29YPp5wDs.jpg

where our schools , radio , tv ?

we are not immigrants ! we are the boss! us, they occupied !

analogy of Israel ( Azeri ) and Palestine ( my! Talysh and Lezghins ) !
------------------------------------------------------------------

END gambles " BIR Millia - IKI Dowle " / Fahraddin ABOSZODA

Turkey and Azerbaijan - are no longer "one nation - two states"

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=154952291381701&id=158954510942910

Back
Top Bottom