What's new

Ban on Kurdish letters to be lifted with democracy package

Yes, you and me I will never agree on politics when it comes to the Kurdish question. But that does not mean that you should constantly advocate for my ban when I was in fact protecting your right to have your extreme opinions on the RBK forum. I think this just proves the atatürkcu mentality...

First of all in RBK forum I have never insulted Kurds, I didn't use different flags to hide my nationality, all i have tried to have a decent conversation but failed due to some members.

If you remember when you first joined this forum, i have also advocated you against some Turkish memners who wanted your immediate ban. But after many conversations (and some insults) my mind changed. Your current attitude is positive, i'am not saying anything about banning.

First of all in RBK forum I have never insulted Kurds, I didn't use different flags to hide my nationality, all i have tried to have a decent conversation but failed due to some members.

If you remember when you first joined this forum, i have also advocated you against some Turkish memners who wanted your immediate ban. But after many conversations (and some insults) my mind changed. Your current attitude is positive, i'am not saying anything about banning.

And if you remember, I was also very positive to begin with until some people started to justify the killings of Kurds in Roboski and other incidents. And I never insulted Turks as a whole. Never. I always pointed out which Turks I was talking about, and I am sure you know which ones I am talking about. It is difficult having a good conversation when people keep calling you all kinds of names and several members advocate for your ban etc.

But honestly, you came to a forum, started calling various Kurdish parties terrorists and started calling what we regard as PKK martyrs as terrorists. That is a big insult to Kurds. Yet I never advocated for your ban because you are free to have your opinion.

roj trash ?

That forum is full of trolls, they kept coming to Skyscraper city Iraq forum insulting us, why would you even go there they are idiots.

They were dreaming of Turkey slipping to civil war during the gezi protests.

roj trash ?

That forum is full of trolls, they kept coming to Skyscraper city Iraq forum insulting us, why would you even go there they are idiots.

Well with start of negotiations with PKK. I was somehow optimistic and i wanted to hear opinions of Kurds. So i joined a Kurdish forum which i found by googling. I was constantly heavily insulted. Their only ideology is to separate Turkey, carving a Kurdistan out of Turkey. After some time i left that forum.

Well with start of negotiations with PKK. I was somehow optimistic and i wanted to hear opinions of Kurds. So i joined a Kurdish forum which i found by googling. I was constantly heavily insulted. Their only ideology is to separate Turkey, carving a Kurdistan out of Turkey. After some time i left that forum.

bunch of nationalist donkeys, this is their new forum Welcome to Kurdistan Sky Scrapers

roj trash ?

I left it some time ago. Every forum is full of trolls. I have been severely insulted by Iraqi Arabs on many other forums, but that does not mean that the forums as a whole is full of idiots. Try to differ my dear friend. You can find idiots on every forum.

I feel for the Kurds whenever I hear about them it makes me cry. These poor people dont have a country and wherever they live they are always repressed..Nobody likes these poor people I wish the best for my Kurdish brothers.

I feel for the Kurds whenever I hear about them it makes me cry. These poor people dont have a country and wherever they live they are always repressed..Nobody likes these poor people I wish the best for my Kurdish brothers.

Things are not looking too bright in Iran neither. Rouhani did come to power with a lot of Kurdish and Balochi votes ( Kurdistan and Balochistan regions were some of the most pro-Rouhani provinces in Iran) after promising improvements for minorities. We have not seen anything yet. Although I hope it will come with time.

I left it some time ago. Every forum is full of trolls. I have been severely insulted by Iraqi Arabs on many other forums, but that does not mean that the forums as a whole is full of idiots. Try to differ my dear friend. You can find idiots on every forum.

Not saying everyone on the forum is, but Alankurdi acted normal on one occasion, on the other he wishes for earthquackes in Iraq for full destruction + others all get dragged in the same behaviour.

So because they don't have a country they have right to carve theirs out of mine ?

Guys, back to topic. This is not about one people carving countries out of another people's country. This is about basic human rights.

No need as this news is BS. A dramatic topic for attracting attention.

How is this news BS? It is mainstream Turkish medias. Do not act like it has not been on Turkish TV all day long in relation to the 'democratic package' of AKP that is to be announced tomorrow.

Things are not looking too bright in Iran neither. Rouhani did come to power with a lot of Kurdish and Balochi votes ( Kurdistan and Balochistan regions were some of the most pro-Rouhani provinces in Iran) after promising improvements for minorities. We have not seen anything yet. Although I hope it will come with time.

Iran treats the Kurds the best way if compared to other countries in the region like Syria Turkey or Iraq. Kurds are Iranic people they are always welcome in there homeland Iran as long as they dont promote seperatism. Iranian peoples should be united not divided over foolish thoughts of nationalism.

By the way are you a Kord?

So because they don't have a country they have right to carve theirs out of mine ?

Actually Eastern Turkey has historically always been Kurdish land. The city of Diyarbakır is known as the Kurdish capital and is usually referred as Amed by Kurds. They see it as capital of Kurdistan. And during the Ottoman Empire this eastern province was referred to as Kurdistan as the black sea region was referred as Lazistan.

Back
Top Bottom