What's new

Kurdish soldiers trained by Israelis

Oh yes there was, from apaches and occasional F16 strikes.
As I said that spot in Jenin u showed was done by bulldozers, all others had not virtually any damage.

They went in with tanks as well. Much artillery bombing.
Artillery was never used in West Bank.

But, I was referring to Gaza. Strictly discussing the general Israeli strategy and not about 2002. Israel now realizes that strategy will fail, so they have taken a different approach lately to crackdown on Palestinians.
In Gaza Israel mainly used smoke rounds to cover troops from ur snipers. Yes those rounds who sparked criticism. Artillery was used vs open areas and there were some surgical jet strikes.

Check Grozny in Russia or Homs in Syria for real bombings.

They can't get them.
LOL, they can get 100 km range rockets and MANPADS but cant get red dot sights that every redneck in Murika has. :lol:

A lot of Golani use acog scopes, most use holographic sights. I don't about your army in combat, but in regular patrol they usually use stock sights.
ACOG have marksmen (one person per squad). All others have red dot.

Artillery was never used in West Bank.

Tanks were used.

In Gaza Israel mainly used smoke rounds to cover troops from ur snipers. Yes those rounds who sparked criticism. Artillery was used vs open areas and there were some surgical jet strikes.

'Smoke rounds' and 'surgical strikes' ...of course of course...

LOL, they can get 100 km range rockets and MANPADS but cant get red dot sights that every redneck in Murika has. :lol:

You think there's an excess of red dot sights in the black market. :lol:

Israel has that. And they produce their own rockets to deter Israel, it's not easy to make them either.

Everything you mention comes after massive bombing. I've witnessed it myself, and your soldiers aren't that great at close combat either. They're very well equipped. If Hamas could get a hold of modern rifles and equipment and plenty of ammo, ground warfare would be a nightmare for Israel. Nightmare from the Israeli perspective which is losing over a hundred soldiers.

well , as far as I knew arabs , if some group like Hamas become stronger than what is now, the very first thing they would do is to takfir who are not in their side and begin to hunt them ...

'Smoke rounds' and 'surgical strikes' ...of course of course...

you mean white phosphor !?

Last edited:
Photos from 2002 Israeli offensive in Jenin:
filistin_cenin_-.jpg

jenin-095m-250402.jpg

us_destroyed_jenin_refugee_camp.jpe

jenin-083m-250402.jpg

You cowards never fight face to face in Gaza, I was present during some Israeli offensives in Gaza and Israel was rarely in direct confrontation. It's all artillery bombing high intensity attacks with little ground movement.

This time they learned your cowardly tactics and try again to enter Gaza you will be buried right there.

Stupid fight face to face.

well , as far as I knew arabs , if some group like Hamas become stronger than what is now, the very first thing they would do is to takfir who are not in their side and begin to hunt them ...

Which Arabs? Don't worry, the Palestinian military resistance is here to stay. Arabs don't like Hamas because it takes a strong stance against Israel. The nations that is, but the people of those nations support them. Whatever they try though won't help Israel.

I don't like this. I don't like this at all. Bu o.cuklari pkk ya eğitim verdiler .

I don't like this. I don't like this at all. Bu o.cuklari pkk ya eğitim verdiler .

What if they did... ? What kind of traning they can give to them....pkk can even train Israelis on guerilla tactics...

Back
Top Bottom