What's new

Iran detains two Azeri nationals on charges of illegal activities

why every time i come to PDF, i see some troll fights between some known turkish members and iranian? It's shame.
I hope to see some changes in our diplomacy, some reforms, there is no need to be so harsh against west.
and when the relationship between iran and west get better, the problems with their puppets going to solve too.

Man, you are really eager to carry us away.

I don't remember how many times i had to deal with that 'you did nothing' BS. If you are wondering, go and check Syria and Israel related threads in Turkish section, you'll find your answer by my very posts. However, until then, i will leave you with the thought of how you beat me in a discussion :)
Fish your pilots out of the ocean first then come talk

why every time i come to PDF, i see some troll fights between some known turkish members and iranian? It's shame.
I hope to see some changes in our diplomacy, some reforms, there is no need to be so harsh against west.
and when the relationship between iran and west get better, the problems with their puppets going to solve too.
You are a shame, instead of backing up your fellow compatriot against enemies you come and spread this nonesense.

Oh look, an Indian who is acting like an Iranian flaming Turkish members :D

The person in my avatar is a brave man who died at the hands of terrorism. being in a profession where I have to deal with terrorists I can sympathize with the sacrifices he went through. so next time keep your dumb comments to yourself. not every brainfart you have needs to be shared on this forum :D

The person in my avatar is a brave man who died at the hands of terrorism. being in a profession where I have to deal with terrorists I can sympathize with the sacrifices he went through. so next time keep your dumb comments to yourself. not every brainfart you have needs to be shared on this forum :D

Well, the fart comes from your brain, not mine. When did i say anything about the person in your avatar?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...bavar-system-carrier-persian-parade-song.html

i didnt claim to be indian detective. i said even if i was indian, there would be nothing wrong with it. so again, please keep your mental blabbings to yourself

Yeah, there is nothing wrong if you are an Indian, but if you are going to continue flaming other members and disrespecting their fallen soldiers like that with a false flag, then there is a problem. Other than that, i don't give a sht where you are from.

This threat is totally BS however I think Azerbaijan should know its place in region .

The ones talking about relationship with the west in this thread are repeating same BS again and again . West will never have good relation with us until we give up whatever we've gained and accept their every term .

Look at the nuclear talks , Its ridicule , they put sanctions today and tomorrow ask Iran to step back in order to remove yesterday's sanctions and it's been continued for months .

Iran is not in a position to give up anything cos If the IR gives up today they'll have to give up till the end .

Yeah, there is nothing wrong if you are an Indian, but if you are going to continue flaming other members and disrespecting their fallen soldiers like that with a false flag, then there is a problem. Other than that, i don't give a sht where you are from.
after this long conversation you are still talking about false flags? wow, what a khar.

Well, Turkey is the reason why there is nothing the zealots in Iran can do about it against Azerbaijan.

However, by 'harsher' if you meant barking, then that is another story...

Don't be delusional! Turkey can't even keep PPK in check, let alone Iran, and never forget this, the bigger the ego the harder the fall.

As a matter of fact, some Turks have become so delusional recently that they're blaming their government incompetence against the PPK on Iran! One thing they fail to understand is that it has never been and will never will be in Iran's interest for Turkey to be weakened.

And thank you, Turkish Star Wars was the most horrific movie I have seen in my life, but this was fun! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHka0IcpHIk

Don't be delusional! Turkey can't even keep PPK in check, let alone Iran, and never forget this, the bigger the ego the harder the fall.

As a matter of fact, some Turks have become so delusional recently that they're blaming their government incompetence against the PPK on Iran! One thing they fail to understand is that it has never been and will never will be in Iran's interest for Turkey to be weakened.

And thank you, Turkish Star Wars was the most horrific movie I have seen in my life, but this was fun! :D

First of all, it is PKK, not PPK.

Secondly, Turkish Stars is not a movie.

Lastly, you should have at least known its name before trying to make an analysis about PKK and Turkey.

First of all, it is PKK and PPK.

Secondly, Turkish Stars is not a movie.

Lastly, you should have at least known its name before trying to make an analysis about PKK and Turkey.

Hi mate , I forgot to say hello , my bad .

Its been a while haven't discussed with you . hope you're fine .:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom