What's new

Iran detains two Azeri nationals on charges of illegal activities

First of all, it is PKK, not PPK.

Secondly, Turkish Stars is not a movie.

Lastly, you should have at least known its name before trying to make an analysis about PKK and Turkey.

Firstly, I know that.
Secondly, I know that as well, I was measuring your HQ (Humor Quotient)
Thirdly, refer to my previous explanations! :)

sad thread , btw , soorena is a Kurdish troll from irandefence , his other name is K3rmanshah1

pardon me , I meant surenas

Frankly I really feel that Iran needs some allies. The kurds, the azeris, the Americans, the Arabs all seem to have some beef with Iran. Iran is a nation surrounded on all sides. I feel sorry for Iran somethimes. There must be a way to establish peace between Iran and the rest of the world.

Frankly I really feel that Iran needs some allies. The kurds, the azeris, the Americans, the Arabs all seem to have some beef with Iran. Iran is a nation surrounded on all sides. I feel sorry for Iran somethimes. There must be a way to establish peace between Iran and the rest of the world.

Same could be said for many of Iran's neighbouring countries. Azerbaijan is surrounded by all sides by enemies (Iran, Armenia, Russia), same with Turkey (Iran, Syria, Greece, Armenia) and Pakistan (India, Afghanistan).

This threat is totally BS however I think Azerbaijan should know its place in region .

The ones talking about relationship with the west in this thread are repeating same BS again and again . West will never have good relation with us until we give up whatever we've gained and accept their every term .

Look at the nuclear talks , Its ridicule , they put sanctions today and tomorrow ask Iran to step back in order to remove yesterday's sanctions and it's been continued for months .

Iran is not in a position to give up anything cos If the IR gives up today they'll have to give up till the end .

I agree with this.

Back
Top Bottom