What's new

Iran destroys Israel (israeli propaganda)

Educate yourself.
Muslim conquest of Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Egyptians are arab today because the country was arabized, much like most of North Africa. Egypt today is a mixed race of indo-europeon ,nubian and arabic descent.
Go read a history book of where Arabs came from.
You really don't ready my posts, right ? Arab is not a race. Arabs today are people who speak Arabic. They are of diff. races. Algerians, Libyians, Sudanese, Egyptians, Jordinian, Syrian, Somalians, Saudi Arabians are of diff. races, colors, ect.. Nigerians speak English, does that make them British ?

You really don't ready my posts, right ? Arab is not a race. Arabs today are people who speak Arabic. They are of diff. races. Algerians, Libyians, Sudanese, Egyptians, Jordinian, Syrian, Somalians, Saudi Arabians are of diff. races, colors, ect.. Nigerians speak English, does that make them British ?
Arabs is a general term, today, for all of the Arabized peoples who live in the middle east. After Al Bakr and Omar's occupation of the middle east in the early days of the al-Rashidun caliphate a huge influx of Arab (ethnic Arabs) migrated from the Arab peninsula to every corner of the newly-conquered empire, including Egypt. And before that, the Egyptians were already 'mixed': Greeks, Nubians, Libyans, Canaanites, Persians and so on mixed with the local populations. Claiming you are Egyptian for 7,000 years is a bit far fetched. You don't know that, you might be a descended of an Arab tribe from Saudi Arabia who migrated to Egypt 300 years ago (like happened in Palestine, to which several tribes migrated in the 17th-16th century). I might be a descended of Berber converts. I don't know, and I'm not arrogant enough to claim I do.

Don't makes statements, and than flee when you are asked the stand behind them. You were proven factually wrong. The Arab conception of the war is filled with propaganda. One glimpse in the Arab Wikipedia in the article about the war - which says, for instance, that 10,000 (!!!) Israeli soldiers were killed - is enough to realize what's the general conception of the war among the Arabs. You are not an unusual case, so I can tell.
OMG, not again.... Egypt Plan was built on the fact that Israel is a small country, and can't survive a long war, and too many casualties. The plan was to start a war, 1) Occupy the whole area across the Suez Canal. 3) Make the war last aslong as it can. 3) Force Israel to accept a ceasefire with them giving up the lands they occupied on 1967. Egypt forces occupied from 12-15 KM deep inside Sinai 193 KM across the Suez Canal, after 7 days of fighting, and didn't give it up till NOW. You can do the calculation yourself, and see if Egypt gained any territories or not. Your counter attack only forced Egypt to accept the ceasefire early, but it didn't give you back the land that you lost. It didn't make any of Egypt's 2 armies to surrender.... I am not saying Egypt destroyed your illegal state, but you guys make it seem that your brave soliders, did this and that, and actually all you did was make us to accept a ceasefire, and right after the ceasefire your forces that crossed the Canal withdrew... The war forced you to give Sinai back, because you knew we won't stop killing your "men" you give up the Egypian lands you occupied after 1967.. I have a video(pre 1973) of your late prime minster saying that she will not give Sinai back, and only after the war she agreed to give it back.

OMG, not again.... Egypt Plan was built on the fact that Israel is a small country, and can't survive a long war, and too many casualties. The plan was to start a war, 1) Occupy the whole area across the Suez Canal. 3) Make the war last aslong as it can. 3) Force Israel to accept a ceasefire with them giving up the lands they occupied on 1967. Egypt forces occupied from 12-15 KM deep inside Sinai 193 KM across the Suez Canal, after 7 days of fighting, and didn't give it up till NOW. You can do the calculation yourself, and see if Egypt gained any territories or not. Your counter attack only forced Egypt to accept the ceasefire early, but it didn't give you back the land that you lost. It didn't make any of Egypt's 2 armies to surrender.... I am not saying Egypt destroyed your illegal state, but you guys make it seem that your brave soliders, did this and that, and actually all you did was make us to accept a ceasefire, and right after the ceasefire your forces that crossed the Canal withdrew... The war forced you to give Sinai back, because you knew we won't stop killing your "men" you give up the Egypian lands you occupied after 1967.. I have a video(pre 1973) of your late prime minster saying that she will not give Sinai back, and only after the war she agreed to give it back.
Lets exemine the Egyptian goals according to you:

"1) Occupy the whole area across the Suez Canal." -This goal was not achieved:
Yom_Kippur_War_map-2.png

"2) Make the war last aslong as it can" -This goal was not achieved. Egypt was forced to sign ceasefire with Israel in order to save it's 3rd Army - which consisted of more than 100,000 soldiers - who would've otherwise been destroyed by the IDF.

"3) Force Israel to accept a ceasefire with them giving up the lands they occupied on 1967." -This goal was not achieved, as the map above tells us.

So lets conclude: zero goals achieved out of three, more territory was lost than territory gained, the capital city was threatened and only Western pressure prevented Israel from occupying it, the casualties are in ratio of 5:1 although the Egyptians had more men and the surprise factor. The obvious conclusion is: An utter defeat.

of your late prime minster saying that she will not give Sinai back, and only after the war she agreed to give it back.
Golda Meir did not give up Sinai. Israel, being a democracy, elects every 4 years a new prime minister. After the Golda's term, Menahem Begin was elected - and he chose to return Sinai for peace.

I'm done here as far as I'm concerned.

Arabs is a general term, today, for all of the Arabized peoples who live in the middle east. After Al Bakr and Omar's occupation of the middle east in the early days of the al-Rashidun caliphate a huge influx of Arab (ethnic Arabs) migrated from the Arab peninsula to every corner of the newly-conquered empire, including Egypt. And before that, the Egyptians were already 'mixed': Greeks, Nubians, Libyans, Canaanites, Persians and so on mixed with the local populations. Claiming you are Egyptian for 7,000 years is a bit far fetched. You don't know that, you might be a descended of an Arab tribe from Saudi Arabia who migrated to Egypt 300 years ago (like happened in Palestine, to which several tribes migrated in the 17th-16th century). I might be a descended of Berber converts. I don't know, and I'm not arrogant enough to claim I do.
That is not correct sir! Arabic migration to Egypt is well documented. all the tribes are known. Some even migrated before Islam. Those tribes still exist, and most live in Sinai, and the Western desert. Egypt became a Muslim Majority country more than 300 years after Arab controed Egypt. Egyptian Arabic was not considered prober Arabic by the Arabs up unti 1700. It wasn't until Moahmed Ai Era(1805-1948) that Egyptians started to learn prober Arabic... The vast majority of Egyptians(Muslims or Christians) are not of Greek, Nubian, Libyan, Persian, Canaanites, ect.. The vast majority are Egyptians whom ancestors been farmers for about 7000 years ago. Ofcourse we coud be mixed with this and that, but why say that when histroy doesn't mention anything about it ?..... Little info, Arabs didn't marry Egyptians didn't marry Egyptians when they came to Egypt, even till now, Arabic tribes in Egypt only marry from eachother.

Israelis are rampant with their propoganda, something you will find on every nation, town, city newspaper, blog, forum etc.... 2 people were argueing with agentny17, then came rest of shinbet kabal in here determined as always to degrade all arabs and put them where they belong, under their foot.

It doesn't even matter about land anymore relative to mount of people you have brutally killed across the globe because one day, you too will suffer defeat, once your temporary 'messiah' has ruled the world from Israhell.

Shalom and keep your loan!

Lets exemine the Egyptian goals according to you:

"1) Occupy the whole area across the Suez Canal." -This goal was not achieved:
Yom_Kippur_War_map-2.png

"2) Make the war last aslong as it can" -This goal was not achieved. Egypt was forced to sign ceasefire with Israel in order to save it's 3rd Army - which consisted of more than 100,000 soldiers - who would've otherwise been destroyed by the IDF.

"3) Force Israel to accept a ceasefire with them giving up the lands they occupied on 1967." -This goal was not achieved, as the map above tells us.

So lets conclude: zero goals achieved out of three, more territory was lost than territory gained, the capital city was threatened and only Western pressure prevented Israel from occupying it, the casualties are in ratio of 5:1 although the Egyptians had more men and the surprise factor. The obvious conclusion is: An utter defeat.

Golda Meir did not give up Sinai. Israel, being a democracy, elects every 4 years a new prime minister. After the Golda's term, Menahem Begin was elected - and he chose to return Sinai for peace.

I'm done here as far as I'm concerned.
First goal was achieved, Egypt controlled 193 KM across the Suez Canal, 12-15 KM deep inside Sinai. Egypt gained way more and that what it gave up, do the math... Second was party achieved since the war lasted for about 3 weeks, compared to 6 days in the previous war. Egypt plan was to make the war last for 6 months, but your counter attack forced us to accept ceasefire. You also could in no way have destroyed Egypt Third army, Egypt woud have withdrew forces from the East, and destroy your forces out West, too bad Sadat refused El-Shazy's plan. Third goal was party achieved since you agreed to negogiate to give up Sinai and make peace athu your prime minster said couple of years earlier that she won't, SAME prime minster... Egypt can take human loss, we are a big country, you guys can't. Also, those numbers are not correct. What what the percentage of the of your casualties of your total poulation back then ?

That is the video i was talking about, she is asked if she wants Gaza, Golan, Sinai, East Jerusalem, and she said yes.. All of a sudden that changed with the cease fire because you guys were so nice, come on ? Even a kid can lie better than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a joke result of extreme paranoia....

If you happen to meet the director, let him know to go a little west where in Palestine he'll find this war zone action everyday.

He wont be needing rubber made human guts with ketchup smeared all over to make it almost look real nor his computer generated graphics, makeup artist, lighting and the poor script he has. Although he might need an armor vest and a helm.

Wasted effort cuz frankly this short joke of a movie ain't winnin' him an academy award. Pansies make me face-palm so hard :fie:

^^^ That is taking it too far.
Elaborate please?

How is it taking it too far? Do you know who the true Hitler was? Or do you only know him through the Western corporate media? The same media that said Iraq had WMD's, the same Media that says Pakistan is supports Al-Ciada (even though NATO is actively supporting Al-Ciada in Libya and now Syria).

Or the books written based on biased falsified evidence.

Hitler tried and succeeded for a time to free the German people from the Zionist financial banking masters. It is the Zionists who consider everybody else to be inferior. In fact it is THEY that are everything that THEY lie and teach that Hitler was. THEY are the ones who claim to be the chosen people. THEY are the ones committing a holocaust daily for 35 years. THEY want to rule the world. People know nothing about Zionism which is the reason they think Hitler was wrong! ... but he was RIGHT!

Adolf Hitler was right - YouTube

Hitler did free the german people from the zionist financial institutions, he took over the vienna rothchild house. That was an epic move, financially.

Elaborate please?

How is it taking it too far? Do you know who the true Hitler was? Or do you only know him through the Western corporate media? The same media that said Iraq had WMD's, the same Media that says Pakistan is supports Al-Ciada (even though NATO is actively supporting Al-Ciada in Libya and now Syria).

Dont talk like a retard...u r the one doing blatant racism here...just because u hate Israelis doesnot give u the any goddam right to talk BS about the genocide which happened in Germany and europe...

people talking in favor of Hitler are sick and mentally disturbed...

and do u know who hitler was???

he was f***king murderer and pyscopath..who killed more than atleast 5 million jews and more than a million european and more than 10 million Russians....go and ask them who hitler was....World War II was one of the most documented in history of mankind,,

Elaborate please?

During WW2 they were the victims of the West as well.

Today they have joined the West, but that does not mean Hitler was right all along, he was still a monster. Whether you believe he killed many millions, or only hundreds of thousands, he was still a monster.

Hitler's atrocities were one of the main reasons why the state of Israel was eventually set up in 1948, as a safe haven for them.

It was the persecution of the Jews by the West which led to the creation of Israel. It was the West who created these problems.

Back
Top Bottom