What's new

Iran . China , Russia and Syria to hold millitary exercise

I'm still Pro-Arab ! :smitten:

But I do reserve the right to disagree with them on this one instance ! :angel:

As for the Chinese ! :china::pakistan: Need I say more ?

Oh don't worry Buttty bhai, we're brothers ! No amount of politics can come between us, you go on supporting and opposing whomever you will and I'll continue supporting and opposing whomever I will ! But the only thing that might break this bond is if you ever committed the blasphemy of not introducing Aryan and Kaif to a plate of Nihari ! :rofl:

Will do brother.

But hey man I am also pro Arab. Like KS was saying sometime the child cries when you give it medicines. Same with my Arab brothers they will be free and strong one one day without Americans dictating to them.

us people werent USA's lapdogs bro.the shah was

Sorry man I meant that Shah was a lapdog of America and the people when they got rid of Shah were anti Anti American Just as our leaders in Pakistan like Zardari and some other Muslim leaders today. All people are against our traitor puppets of America.

Just like the Iranians were anti American after the Shah a lapdog of America was gone.

These 'babies' don't cry when 60000+ are killed in Libya but are quick to do so when 10000 (inflated figure, but still) are killed. They do not understand that 50+% of syrians are pro Assad. If Russia withdraws it's support to Syria and NATO intervenes, in all probabilities, 100,000 more will be killed in the following NATO massacre due to the strong support for Assad.

But if that happens, they will continue to act oblivious like they are doing as Libya because their rulers and Mullahs will say so. I can vouch that many pro-NATO Arabs here are influenced by Mullahs and they think they will be apostates the moment they don't support NATO in syria.

As I said, this treatment is necessary for the babies. Just like a mother sometimes gives harsh treatment to the baby for it's own good.

I am generally very harsh at these Arabs, owing to their fascist attitude that I have seen and witnessed firsthand around the forum so many times. But let's try to argue with logic this time.

@ Aryan : Don't say that about the Shah ! You do realize that it was the Shah who helped us out a lot during his reign and it was Shah's Iran that helped us in each of our wars ! One might have reservations with how he treated his People but one mustn't ignore his sincerity to Pakistan ! Either way let us not speak ill about the dead by calling them anyone's 'lapdog' !

Yes, I bet if you had asked any Iranian in the 70s, they would act the same like the Arabs are doing now. Sometimes the medicine is tough.

These 'babies' don't cry when 60000+ are killed in Libya but are quick to do so when 10000 (inflated figure, but still) are killed. They do not understand that 50+% of syrians are pro Assad. If Russia withdraws it's support to Syria and NATO intervenes, in all probabilities, 100,000 more will be killed in the following NATO massacre due to the strong support for Assad.

But if that happens, they will continue to act oblivious like they are doing as Libya because their rulers and Mullahs will say so. I can vouch that many pro-NATO Arabs here are influenced by Mullahs and they think they will be apostates the moment they don't support NATO in syria.

As I said, this treatment is necessary for the babies. Just like a mother sometimes gives harsh treatment to the baby for it's own good.

I am generally very harsh at these Arabs, owing to their fascist attitude that I have seen and witnessed firsthand around the forum so many times. But let's try to argue with logic this time.
you are wrong friend.
we created that revolution because the shah payed much money for military acivities.while 80% of Iranian villages hadnt even water and gas flow.exactly because shah was a USA pupet.
plz dont insult us by comparing us with Arabs.

@ Aryan : Don't say that about the Shah ! You do realize that it was the Shah who helped us out a lot during his reign and it was Shah's Iran that helped us in each of our wars ! One might have reservations with how he treated his People but one mustn't ignore his sincerity to Pakistan ! Either way let us not speak ill about the dead by calling them anyone's 'lapdog' !

Ok mate take your point. All the Shah did for us I always credit to the Iranian nation and Iranian people. But you are right I take back what I said about him whatever his faults to us Pakistanis we must never forget people who assisted us.

you are wrong friend.
we created that revolution because the shah payed much money for military acivities.while 80% of Iranian villages hadnt even water and gas flow.exactly because shah was a USA pupet.
plz dont insult us by comparing us with Arabs.

Apologies for the mistake, post edited.

I dare Russia, China and Iran to do this. They say they would do AFTER the "terrorists" are cleaned out. Meaning? meaning its never going to happen. Saudi Arabia has committed it self financially and every other way to this, so step back Russkis & Chinis, the Saudis are working..

Wow - be careful guys the voice of Saudi has spoken. Please back off Russia China and Iran because Banu will be very angry. :lol:

it is true and several warships have passed the suez canal going to the military exercise very good news and i think this is a new start in the ME and the world the days of nato domination is over

it is true and several warships have passed the suez canal going to the military exercise very good news and i think this is a new start in the ME and the world the days of nato domination is over

I hope there is some merit in what is being suggested. We have had enough of America and her proxies

hi bro.how are you.
this comment needs to be thanked 500 time more.
but have you any link?

hi bro.how are you.
this comment needs to be thanked 500 time more.
but have you any link?
fine my friend
here is a link
في وقت مثير للجدل… روسيا والصين وإيران يجرون مناورة عسكرية في سوريا | جريدة الكرمل
but it is in arabic here is the translation
military exercise near the syrian shores by russia and china and iran and syria
about 90000 iranian soldiers will be there
egypt approved 12 chineese ships to pass the suez canal
there will be also russian nuclear sub and air craft carriers and warships

fine my friend
here is a link
في وقت مثير للجدل… روسيا والصين وإيران يجرون مناورة عسكرية في سوريا | جريدة الكرمل
but it is in arabic here is the translation
military exercise near the syrian shores by russia and china and iran and syria
about 90000 iranian soldiers will be there
egypt approved 12 chineese ships to pass the suez canal
there will be also russian nuclear sub and air craft carriers and warships
90000 Iranian soldiers?or 90000 Iranian-russian-chinese-Syrian soldiers?
my arabic is not bad.i can see the text says what you say..but...how?

Except in wars,how did he help you?
Iran tries to stay neutral in Pak-Indian stand off.Why should Iran make India its enemy?Did Pakistan help Iran in war with Iraq?no because it was not in your interests and that's the best thing you could do.All countries do this.

90000 Iranian soldiers?or 90000 Iranian-russian-chinese-Syrian soldiers?
my arabic is not bad.i can see the text says what you say..but...how?

Let me announce a reward the first one that brings us conformation of this wherever they are in the world I will send sweetmeats to them

Back
Top Bottom