What's new

Iran . China , Russia and Syria to hold millitary exercise

Civil war means Syrians are fighting each other. I have now come to the conclusion this is just a western paid mercenaries fighting with Syrian Army so no civil war

I said so in case that he thinks the foreign motivated rebelion in Syria is a real civil war.I just wanted to answer his question, I didn't want to tell him that I believe all of these games that the terrorists are playing in Syria is just a western game to weaken Iran and Russia in the region. Iran and Russia have very important interests in Syria and that's why the west is trying its best to weaken Syria as much as it could.

I said so in case that he thinks the foreign motivated rebelion in Syria is a real civil war.I just wanted to answer his question, I didn't want to tell him that I believe all of these games that the terrorists are playing in Syria is just a western game to weaken Iran and Russia in the region. Iran and Russia have very important interests in Syria and that's why the west is trying its best to weaken Syria as much as it could.

It's not just Syria , next Iran, then Pakistan. Then they will have encircled China and contained both China and Russia. That is why Russia and china must act.

Lawrence Freeman from the Executive Intelligence Review magazine [xii]has stated that

“President Obama is acting on a British geopolitical plan to force a confrontation with Russia and China, a military confrontation of which Syrian and Iran would nearly be the ignition point. But the real goal is a war to stop the progress that Russia and China are engulfed in” .

I think in the face of this alliance Russia has a key part to play and America when it realises its losing may try bribing Russia. After all the Russians are white at least.

Will Russia & China have the foresight to prevent American and Nato from stealing and controlling the world resources before its too late
?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...pak-russia-china-iran-cars.html#ixzz1y9x97TgI Post 4

My friend, what does this mean?

It means:
"The news source emphasized that the drill will be held after the process of cleaning terrorists have been completed. The process of cleaning has already started from several days ago in several Syrian cities that the armed insurgents have gathered."

Report: Russia to send navy ships carrying marines to Syria to protect military base
Vladimir Isachenkov, The Associated Press Jun 18, 2012 10:46:00 AM
share via emailMore Sharing Services

MOSCOW - Two Russian navy ships are completing preparations to sail to Syria with a unit of marines on a mission to protect Russian citizens and the nation's base there, a news report said Monday. The deployment appears to reflect Moscow's growing concern about Syrian President Bashar Assad's future.

The Interfax news agency quoted an unidentified Russian navy official as saying that the two amphibious landing vessels, Nikolai Filchenkov and Caesar Kunikov, will be heading shortly to the Syrian port of Tartus, but didn't give a precise date.

The official said the ships will carry an unspecified number of marines to protect Russians in Syria and evacuate some equipment from Tartus, if necessary.

Each ship is capable of carrying up to 300 marines and a dozen tanks, according to Russian media reports. That would make it the largest known Russian troop deployment to Syria, signalling that Moscow is becoming increasingly uneasy about Syria's slide toward civil war.

Interfax also quoted a deputy Russian air force chief as saying that Russia will give the necessary protection to its citizens in Syria.

"We must protect our citizens," Maj.-Gen. Vladimir Gradusov was quoted as saying. "We won't abandon the Russians and will evacuate them from the conflict zone, if necessary."

Asked whether the air force would provide air support for the navy squadron, Gradusov said they will act on orders.

The Defence Ministry had no immediate comment, and an official at the Black Sea fleet declined to comment.

Tartus is Russia's only naval base outside the former Soviet Union, serving Russian navy ships on missions to the Mediterranean and hosting an unspecified number of military personnel.

Russian officials have said that other Russian navy ships that have called at Tartus this year also had marines on board, but it has remained unclear whether they rotated the troops at Tartus or simply protected the ships during their mission and returned home.

Russia also has an unspecified number of military advisers teaching Syrians how to use Russian weapons, which make up the bulk of Syrian arsenals.

Syria is Russia's last remaining ally in the Middle East, and has been a major customer of Soviet and Russian weapons industries for the last four decades, acquiring billions of dollars worth of combat jets, helicopters, missiles, armoured vehicles and other military gear.

Russia has shielded Assad's regime from international sanctions over its violent crackdown on protests. Moscow also has continued to provide Syria with arms, despite Western calls for a halt in supplies.

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton issued a harsh reprimand of Russia last week, when she said that Moscow "dramatically" escalated the crisis in Syria by sending attack helicopters there. The State Department acknowledged later the helicopters she accused Moscow of sending were actually refurbished ones already owned by the Assad regime, but Russia was clearly annoyed, and the spat further fueled tensions ahead of President Barack Obama's meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin on the sidelines of the G-20 summit in Mexico on Monday.

Opposition groups say more than 14,000 people have been killed since the Syrian uprising began in March 2011 with mostly peaceful protests against Assad's autocratic regime. But a ferocious government crackdown led many to take up arms, and the conflict is now an armed insurgency.

Russia has criticized Assad for slow reforms and heavy-handed use of force, but has strongly opposed any sanctions or foreign interference in Syrian affairs.

Report: Russia to send navy ships carrying marines to Syria to protect military base - 680News

^^ so it makes the syrian army more determined to wipe out those wahabi terrorists and then hold a large wargame with Iran,China,Russia

It's not just Syria , next Iran, then Pakistan. Then they will have encircled China and contained both China and Russia. That is why Russia and china must act.

Lawrence Freeman from the Executive Intelligence Review magazine [xii]has stated that

“President Obama is acting on a British geopolitical plan to force a confrontation with Russia and China, a military confrontation of which Syrian and Iran would nearly be the ignition point. But the real goal is a war to stop the progress that Russia and China are engulfed in” .

I think in the face of this alliance Russia has a key part to play and America when it realises its losing may try bribing Russia. After all the Russians are white at least.

Will Russia & China have the foresight to prevent American and Nato from stealing and controlling the world resources before its too late
?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...pak-russia-china-iran-cars.html#ixzz1y9x97TgI Post 4

Iran is key player in the ME , their main aims are security of Israel and also energy and Iran is a big obsticle for them to reach those goals .. if they can overcome Iran they will be able to control ME and then control of 65 percent of whole hydrocarbon resources on this planet and a what can a thirsty china for oil do in that time?

It means Americans and her allies are crying lol

(am joking could any Iranian brothers translate please)

I thought you guys used the same script to write? Urdu and Persian?

Though I guess it is just an alphabet, and the words are spelled differently?

The game is all about American domination of the world to the detriment of others. Only China and Russia can stop them and the red line must be Syria. If not in due course China and Russia will be sitting ducks if they do nothing

Mine is Urdu. which does have some Persian words but I can not read Persian per se

like chinese & japanese :meeting:

Actually, in East Asia... if you can read the script (for example Chinese characters)... you can understand it right away without needing translation.

Since every character is a self-contained word with it's own meaning.

In Japanese, they refer to Chinese characters as "Kanji". Kanji - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

English for example has 26 alphabets. But we have no alphabets, instead we have thousands of unique characters, that all have a self-contained meaning.

Actually, in East Asia... if you can read the script (for example Chinese characters)... you can understand it right away without needing translation.

In Japanese, they refer to Chinese characters as "Kanji". Kanji - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

English for example has 26 alphabets. But we have no alphabets, instead we have thousands of unique characters, that all have a self-contained meaning !!!

:hang2: !!!

English for example has 26 alphabets. But we have no alphabets, instead we have thousands of unique characters, that all have a self-contained meaning !!!

:hang2: !!!

According to Syrian official the wargames will be held in Syrian territory

No official from the countries has confirmed the news report, but a Syrian official, who spoke on conditional anonymity, announced that the joint war game will be launched in Syria.

Go the Syrian people Go. There are some in this world who care about you unlike America and her proxies

No official from the countries has confirmed the news report, but a Syrian official, who spoke on conditional anonymity, announced that the joint war game will be launched in Syria.

?Iran, Russia, China, Syria to launch biggest joint war game in Mideast? - Tehran Times

12 chinese destroyers/frigates are coming.while russia is sending 2 destroyer.and we are also sending one or two frigates(include Iranian made frigate)
also 500 fighter and 900 tank will join the exercise!!!!

this exercise will end up the war for sure.

Back
Top Bottom