What's new

Iran . China , Russia and Syria to hold millitary exercise

Except in wars,how did he help you?
Iran tries to stay neutral in Pak-Indian stand off.Why should Iran make India its enemy?Did Pakistan help Iran in war with Iraq?no because it was not in your interests and that's the best thing you could do.All countries do this.

:lol: Era 923 we cross swords for the first time.

What more can anyone do but help in wartime. I am sorry to say I know a lot of you do not like the former Shah but I as a Pakistani would be namak haram not to appreciate what assistance he and Iran gave my country.

You are right Iran in the past been neutral in matters of India and Pakistan.

You are right Pakistan has been neutral in matters between Iraq and Iran.

But we as Pakistanis and you as Iranians must question was this correct? Is this correct in the future?

You are our neighbour we have religion and much more in common. We as Pakistanis must do the best for Pakistan and you what is best for Iran. But I think we have the same enemy that is America. Your Enemies are in the west proxies of America are Saudi and Israel. We have an enemy to our east who is a proxy of America.

For those Iranian and Pakistani brothers who cannot see it yet watch what happens. Saudis have had deep military ties with Pakistan but some Pakistanis have failed to see that 2006 they changed their doctrine. See on Saudis buying German tanks thread Mossa confirm the change in strategy. (he did not mention Pakistan but he mentioned that they were following western strategy from 2006 onward). deep military contacts cannot be ceased overnight. But Saudis have made their intentions clear. I hope our leaders realise

It is well know that Israel was complicit in assisting Indians to kill my countrymen in Kargil if you need reference let me know.

Please do not forget this as well:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...-saudi-arabia-boosting-defence-ties-idsa.html

So in the face of this uniting of our enemies how long are we going to play at being neutral?? Time will tell lol May Allah guide our leaders.

:lol: Iranzamin we cross swords for the first time.

What more can anyone do but help in wartime. I am sorry to say I know a lot of you do not like the former Shah but I as a Pakistani would be namak haram not to appreciate what assistance he and Iran gave my country.

You are right Iran in the past been neutral in matters of India and Pakistan.

You are right Pakistan has been neutral in matters between Iraq and Iran.

But we as Pakistanis and you as Iranians must question was this correct? Is this correct in the future?

You are our neighbour we have religion and much more in common. We as Pakistanis must do the best for Pakistan and you what is best for Iran. But I think we have the same enemy that is America. Your Enemies are in the west proxies of America are Saudi and Israel. We have an enemy to our east who is a proxy of America.

For those Iranian and Pakistani brothers who cannot see it yet watch what happens. Saudis have had deep military ties with Pakistan but some Pakistanis have failed to see that 2006 they changed their doctrine. See on Saudis buying German tanks thread Mossa confirm the change in strategy. (he did not mention Pakistan but he mentioned that they were following western strategy from 2006 onward). deep military contacts cannot be ceased overnight. But Saudis have made their intentions clear. I hope our leaders realise

It is well know that Israel was complicit in assisting Indians to kill my countrymen in Kargil if you need reference let me know.

Please do not forget this as well:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...-saudi-arabia-boosting-defence-ties-idsa.html

So in the face of this uniting of our enemies how long are we going to play at being neutral?? Time will tell lol May Allah guide our leaders.

I hope you realize that Pakistani doctrine changed as well right?? Pakistani and Saudi militaries are still extremely close. Changing our military doctrine was done because we now follow our own doctrine instead of an another country's.

I know you wish that Pakistan completely breaks from KSA but right now there is even higher co-operation most notable is integration of electronics by nth nations to increase Co-operation and make it easier to do joint military operations.

I hope you realize that Pakistani doctrine changed as well right?? Pakistani and Saudi militaries are still extremely close. Changing our military doctrine was done because we now follow our own doctrine instead of an another country's.

I know you wish that Pakistan completely breaks from KSA but right now there is even higher co-operation most notable is integration of electronics by nth nations to increase Co-operation and make it easier to do joint military operations.

That was to Era but you can not help it can you. Not at all I want KSA to be very close to Pakistan only when the virus of Zionism/American has left your leadership.

If our people's wishes were carried out we would have nothing to do with Americans. Your country leadership behaves like an extension of Americans so we look forward to the day that we have a revolution like our Iranian brothers and then my friend we will take of the likes of you.

Hum, well, dont want to break your dreams, but if it ever happened it wont change anything on the ground. Thats what matter, the army is slowly disintegrating between sunni majority and alawi minority, and the military exercice wont change anything.
The FSA (free syrian army) is now better organised and armed than ever, i predict in november bashar would either be in Qom disguised with a beard or hanging in saad allah jabri square

Hum, well, dont want to break your dreams, but if it ever happened it wont change anything on the ground. Thats what matter, the army is slowly disintegrating between sunni majority and alawi minority, and the military exercice wont change anything.
The FSA (free syrian army) is now better organised and armed than ever, i predict in november bashar would either be in Qom disguised with a beard or hanging in saad allah jabri square

So let's wait until November. (Guns & Roses - November rain. Assad's hanging in Saad Allah jabri square lol)

Oh really??
U are blind, u dont have relatives on the ground, u dont really know whats happening...I tell you that the regime can only count on the shia alawi minority who are no more than 10%. The sunnis in army are defecting in masse, and are joining FSA, like it or not, thats whats happening, and on the ground, inch by inch the regime is losing, village after villages, and neighborhood after neighborhood

Except in wars,how did he help you?
Iran tries to stay neutral in Pak-Indian stand off.Why should Iran make India its enemy?Did Pakistan help Iran in war with Iraq?no because it was not in your interests and that's the best thing you could do.All countries do this.

In 1965 war Pakistani fighter jets were often sent to Iran for fueling and other tactical purposes. Iran also supplied Pakistan with American military weaponry and spare parts after America cut off their military aid to Pakistan.[10] In the 1971 war[which?] Pakistani planes were sent to Iranian bases in Zahedan and Mehrabad for protection since Russian radar jamming and early Airborne warning An-12[clarification needed] blinded Pakistani fighters. Similarly Iran sheltered its jets at Pakistan Air Force Bases during the Iran-Iraq War

Iran

Buthaina chaaban, the ****** media spokeswomen have just said that the exercices are rumor.
End of story

lol he lives in dream inch by inch ground our the clouds or hell whatever blah blah blah

When bashar will be hanged before next year, you will shut up, specially how the syrians will consider the criminal mullah regime
so keep blah blah till then im not into these kinda debate( insulting) so keep the shut up word for your terrorist nature.

btw the whole military whatever news is fake dont waste time on this thread

Back
Top Bottom