What's new

Iran Building Copy Of Captured US Drone

Pakistan couldn't replicate those planes Pakistan was never such a strategic ally of USA as Iran was from 1953 to 1979 as Iran was given much more open access to USA technology than Pakistan.

As for Iran's missiles. They make a lot of claims but nothing tangible has been found. So I am a skeptic. And besides a lot of their missile technology comes from North Korea which itself copied designs from China who in turn copied designs from Russia. So at each level, the technology degrades. Its like that game where you whisper a word is someone's ear and you keep passing it the other person. Eventually the word is completely different.

And good for Iran for using its missiles for peaceful purposes for putting Satellites up in orbit, glad to see missiles being used for peaceful purposes.

But yea, I am highly doubtful of Iran and its military capabilities. Iran has been elevated to this level primarily by Israel who is goading the USA into another war in the region.
What?? north Korea??!!! :blink: I think there is no need to explain. I have never heard such a silly idea since .... . very good! North Korea's people don't have enough food to eat an they are helping us make missiles!!!!!!!!!!! get more (and of course true) information about that country instead of writing bull$hit. :rofl:

What?? north Korea??!!! :blink: I think there is no need to explain. I have never heard such a silly idea since .... . very good! North Korea's people don't have enough food to eat an they are helping us make missiles!!!!!!!!!!! get more (and of course true) information about that country instead of writing bull$hit. :rofl:

are you actually reading his post? come one bro, you have better things to do that waste your time with this koonie.

stop trolling here, what do you want? we don't have any drugs for you.
go beg somewhere else.

Bro, your posts read like someone who has taken LSD :lol:

But I will leave you to your vices...

Ever heard of the No-Dong Missile

Oh right, I forgot who I was talking to :lol:

Listen kid,No Dong missile doesn't have a smallest similarity to our new missiles which are truly greater than that.Go and have some survey about our solid fuel missiles then come and make us laugh!It was long time ago when we used their tech to produce some of our liquid fuels and I know discussing with you is wasting time but not only our missiles are the best in the region,but also our army is so.

Don't try to trick yourself. maybe you think north korea makes these things by itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
American propaganda to take away south east people's attention from the truth and make them pay attention to silly things such as north korea's danger (but the real dangers are themselves (US and zionist regime)) . but seems that propaganda works for Canadians too. you claim you know about north korea maybe you have worked there and helped your masters make No-Dong for them (I really doubt that!!!!!!!!!:rofl:)

Yes it is a wonder that 70s era plane is flying with Iranian air force. Iran has been successfully able to replicate their spare parts and is using them now. Otherwise they would've been useless long ago just like what Ive heard happed to pakistan F16s when it was sanctioned.

Reverse engineering F 14 is no child's play. You have to understand Iranian defense doctrine. Their defense is based on advanced missile tech rather than aircraft. This is because they recognise they cannot match their enemies in air force, instead, they concentrate on their missile deterrent. Yes, Iran could reverse engineer the F 14 if it invested enough behind it but instead it chose this path.

Tell me: If Iran claimed they shot down super-stealth US drone (without showing video), would you have believed it? If no, Iran cannot show video for everything that it does, which ofc you'll understand.

To "shoot something down" requires you do enough damage to an aircraft to bring it down, doesn't look all that damaged.

oy Einstein, watch the video I posted in the last page. The Israeli expert says Iran is the one exporting missile tech to North Korea.

clown
Iran has history of dealings with several countries (including North Korea) for acquiring missile related technologies. This is not surprising.

Here is good source: Iran's Ballistic Missile Program | The Iran Primer

Under the shah, Iran had the largest air force in the Gulf, including more than 400 combat aircraft. But Iran’s deep-strike capability degraded rapidly after the break in ties with the West limited access to spare parts, maintenance, pilot training and advanced armaments. So Tehran turned to missiles to deal with an immediate war-time need after Iraq’s 1980 invasion. Iran acquired Soviet-made Scud-Bs, first from Libya, then from Syria and North Korea. It used these 300-km missiles against Iraq from 1985 until the war ended in 1988.

Since the war, Tehran has steadily expanded its missile arsenal. It has also invested heavily in its own industries and infrastructure to lessen dependence on unreliable foreign sources. It is now able to produce its own missiles, although some key components still need to be imported. Iran has demonstrated that it can also significantly expand the range of acquired missiles, as it has done with Nodong missiles from North Korea, which it then renamed. Iran’s missiles can already hit any part of the Middle East, including Israel. Over time, Tehran has established the capacity to create missiles to address a full range of strategic objectives.

And before any fellow Iranian member dismisses this source for being some Zoinist propaganda, please do read this:

“The Iran Primer” brings together 50 top experts—both Western and Iranian—to offer comprehensive but concise overviews of Iran’s politics, economy, military, foreign policy, and nuclear program.

Here is further verification:

In 1984, North Korea conducted a series of tests of Hwasong-5 prototypes from the Musudan-ri flight-test facility, reportedly totaling three successful and three failed launches.5 Serial production of the Hwasong-5 probably began around 1985–86 and continued until around 1991–92, when serial production of the extended range Scud-C (Hwasong-6) missile began, most likely using the same facilities, materials and equipment previously used for the Hwasong-5. Early versions of the Hwasong-5 were delivered to Iran for use during the Iran–Iraq War, which provided the opportunity for North Korean engineers to collect valuable data on the operational use of this missile and to improve production.

And;

By the early 1990s, the deployment of Hwasong-6 missile units gave North Korea the ability to strike targets throughout South Korea with high-explosive or CBW warheads. A new missile design would be needed to reach targets in Japan and to deliver a nuclear warhead. To meet these requirements, North Korea embarked on a programme in the late 1980s to build a new missile, known as the No-dong, with a range of 1,000–1,300km and payload of 700–1,000kg. In addition to meeting North Korean security requirements, the missile proved a popular export item, both for existing customers, such as Iran, and for new customers, such as Pakistan.

Source: http://www.iiss.org/publications/st...***/north-koreas-ballistic-missile-programme/

Pakistani Ghauri missiles are believed to be based on North Korean No-dong missile technology, which in turn is based on Russian scud missile technology.

Furthermore, some nice detail here;

North Korea’s missile exports to Iran began during the Iran–Iraq War when North Korea shipped Scud-B missiles (designated the Shahab-1 by Iran) and mobile launchers to Iran in 1987 for use against Iraq in the ‘War of the Cities’. In the early 1990s, North Korea provided Iran Scud-C missiles (designated the Shahab*2) and helped Iran to establish an indigenous missile production infrastructure, in exchange for money and oil. In 1993, North Korea negotiated with Iran for the sale of No-dong missiles, but the exports were delayed, perhaps because of warnings from Washington that No-dong transfers to Iran could derail negotiations for the Agreed Framework, which were taking place at the same time. In 1995 however, after the conclusion of the Agreed Framework, North Korea began exporting No*dong missiles to Iran and helped Iran develop its own version of the No-dong, which Tehran designated the Shahab-3. The North Korean sale of No-dong missiles to Iran prompted Washington to begin a series of negotiations with Pyongyang, seeking an agreement to end Nort, h Korean missile exports, but the two sides were never able to reach agreement on the amount and type of ‘compensation’ that North Korea would receive for ending missile-related exports. North Korea may have provided Taepo-dong technology to Iran, but this cannot be confirmed.

Source: http://www.iiss.org/publications/st...***/north-koreas-ballistic-missile-programme/

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom