What's new

Iran Building Copy Of Captured US Drone

This is more news for Domestic consumption. Iran is a master propaganda state and I love their rhetoric but the ground realities are totally different.

the reality is your an moron. why would Iran lie about this?
they even know that this UAV was being upgraded in California, so it that propaganda?

latest reports from CIA says that Iran has the ICBM technology for aroud 7000 km range.

and this is for some current missile tech.
IRAN MILITARY POWER WITH WORLD CLASS MISSILE DEFENCE TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRY - YouTube

Yeah and those Missiles are mounted on 1950's era Missile Launchers....lolz

Iran's missile forces are greatly exaggerated by Israel much like Iraq's WMD threat.

the reality is your an moron. why would Iran lie about this?
they even know that this UAV was being upgraded in California, so it that propaganda?

The reality is you are a blind nationalist who doesn't even have an iota of knowledge on this subject matter.

Infact reading your posts lowers one's IQ level by several points.

Maybe the fact the upgrade code was deployed in California in certain Lockheed facilities and Iran downloaded the Hard-drives. Its not that difficult and I am a Software Engineer and you sound like a high-school drop out.

Please read what you have written before hitting reply. I know its an urge but try to fight your posts might actually sound sensible.

You're a software engineer? HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL well your a very stupid one.
I bet in reality you have not even gone to school you dumb ***.

of course you're mentally retarded and not know the information in the RQ-170 cannot just be downloaded like you say.
You have the IQ level of a shampoo bottle.

You're a software engineer? HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL well your a very stupid one.
I bet in reality you have not even gone to school you dumb ***.

of course you mentally retarded and not know the information in the RQ-170 cannot just be downloaded like you say.
You have the IQ level of a shampoo bottle.

I can only laugh :rofl:

crap can copy the shape tec is not the real part they can not copy

Iran's missile forces are greatly exaggerated by Israel much like Iraq's WMD threat.

The reality is you are a blind nationalist who doesn't even have an iota of knowledge on this subject matter.

Infact reading your posts lowers one's IQ level by several points.

Maybe the fact the upgrade code was deployed in California in certain Lockheed facilities and Iran downloaded the Hard-drives. Its not that difficult and I am a Software Engineer and you sound like a high-school drop out.

Please read what you have written before hitting reply. I know its an urge but try to fight your posts might actually sound sensible.
hey kid.dont bother us.ok?
go and study about Iranian missiles.and then come back.do you even know what is the sejjil-2?
oh there is a kolony of this type of members here.

Now he is gonna tell you he is a rocket scientists.
go easy on him, it's not his fault. nature forgot to bless him with any IQ.
oh come on man.
1.7??????
isnt it too much?atleast a guy with this level of IQ around 0 can understand not to say sth which everyone will quiz it.
go for -6 or -7

First you start with the missiles, now it is the missile launchers, you sound a bit childish in your arguments, and mostly a negative contribution without facts to prove your claims.

oh come on man.
1.7??????
isnt it too much?atleast a guy with this level of IQ around 0 can understand not to say sth which everyone will quiz it.
go for -6 or -7

I changed it now.
he think cause he can open internet explorer that makes him a software engineer. hahaha

First you start with the missiles, now it is the missile launchers, you sound a bit childish in your arguments, and mostly a negative contribution without facts to prove your claims.

Brother, No one takes him seriously.
he does not even know the difference between the truck and a missile.
he thinks Iran will launch the trucks in time of war.

HAHAHAHA such intellectual debate.

Please tell me more. :rofl:

Now you know how we feel when we read your comments.
now do me a favour and go to school.then come back so I help you with your homework kiddo.

also smoking crack will make any dumb *** suddenly see themselves as a software engineer.

Wow Persian God King, its a mystery why you have been banned so many times on this forum. :lol:

HAHAHAHA such intellectual debate.

Please tell me more. :rofl:

who's debating with you? we are calling you a crackhead and you think it's a debate?
what is this **** you're smoking?

Wow Persian God King, its a mystery why you have been banned so many times on this forum. :lol:

Well it was not for smoking crack like you I tell you that much.

who's debating with you? we are calling you a crackhead and you think it's a debate?
what is this **** you're smoking?

Well it was not for smoking crack like you I tell you that much.

Oh come on Persian God King, you can come up with a better insult than that. :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom