What's new

Iran backed Zainebiyoun brigade composed of Pakistani Shia guarding the Baghdad Damascus highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said you as a person supported Saudi madrassas. You sound like a smart unbiased person.

All I said is that Saudis have madrassas training terrorists in your territory and recruiting them for militancy. The American drone strikes in Pakistan which caused discredit for Pakistan in international community were because of Saudis using your country for terrorism. A well-known product of those Saudi madrassas in Pakistan, even in big cities like Karachi, is Rigi who was behind Baluch insurgency in Iran since late 1990s until his arrest in 2011.

You say Saudis have TV channels in Pakistan. Why are you letting those TV channels operate inside Pakistan anyway? One of the members said that you stopped one of them when they were badmouthing Iran as a sign of good relations with Iran. Why are they operating inside Pakistan in the first place?! Does Iran have TV channels in Pakistan spreading Shi'a militancy and asking your people to take arms and fight for us?

You say Iran is recruiting Pakistanis, but nobody says how this recruitment mechanism works. Unlike your Saudi friends, we do not brainwash your children by offering them an alternative education when they're supposed to go to school and become engineers, doctors, lawyers, managers, etc. When Rigi was 8 - 9, he went to a madrassa in Karachi, stopped going to a regular school to get a proper education, and instead learned how to shoot a rifle and plant bombs to kill people. I don't see Pakistanis complaining about those terrific African style incidents in Pakistan!

As for the February 27th attack, it has already been established that it was in response to Chabahar attacks in 2018 and the February 13th attack which killed 27 IRGC soldiers inside Iranian Province of Sistan and Baluchistan. Imran Khan made a visit to Tehran in April to sign a pact for border security. Since then these attacks have stopped in Iran. To be quite honest with you, I don't see what moral grounds Pakistanis have when they started it first, particularly after MBS threatened to bring war into Iran.

Your regime is an internationally recognized pariah entity ruled by a bunch of backward Mullah's who claim Arab ancestry while wearing black turbans. Your IRGC are internationally recognized as a terrorist organization. All your neighbors complain about your regime's foreign policy. I can't think of a more widely disliked regional entity, maybe with the exception of Israel.

KSA has no religious schools in Pakistan of any kind. Every school established by any foreign entity in Pakistan must be approved by the Pakistani government. None of the teachers have anything to do with KSA either nor are they Saudi Arabians.

Rigi or whatever you are blabbering about, is the product of Iranian neglect and oppression of the Baloch people to the point that millions of Baloch have been migrating seeking greener pastures to Arabia for centuries.

I am not aware of any Saudi Arabian channels in Pakistan either, lol. Name such channel.

Your regime is using Pakistani Shias as cannon fodder abroad in areas of the world (Syria) that you have no business in, yet you are shamelessly lying claiming that KSA is doing the same while that has never been the case.

As for your education nonsense, KSA's universities far outrank Iranian universities, our per capita scientific output is greater and Saudi Arabians are more educated than Iranians on average as per practically every statistic available. The only difference being, Iran having a far greater population and a large Iranian diaspora in the West.

You think that you can attack KSA using proxies like cowards without impunity? Of course there would be several replies.

That point is laughable and totally false. Not every Iranic ethnicity has a relation to Iran. Your country changed its name from Persia to Iran. Similarly Afghanistan was previously known as Ariana, does that mean your origin is in Afghanistan?

You can educate yourself here about Pakistan's history and genetic make-up. As I stated before, Pakistan has Iranic make-up, along with IVC. That is our heritage. IVC was the first civilization in that part of the world, represented by Harrapa, Mohenjodaro, etc.
I just showed you the proof that the name "Iran" appears for the first time in Rostam Relief in Persia. The relief is located 12 kilometers from Persepolis. Iran didn't change its name from Persia to Iran. Persia has always been called Iran at the same time. And yes, again, if anyone inherits Iranic people, that's obviously Iran. This is a well-known fact around the world and your alternative histories like the ones you offer for the Indian subcontinent cannot change it.

Your regime is an internationally recognized pariah entity ruled by a bunch of backward Mullah's who claim Arab ancestry while wearing black turbans. Your IRGC are internationally recognized as a terrorist organization. Your country is sanctioned and internationally recognized as a pariah entity. All your neighbors complain about your regime's foreign policy.

KSA have no religious schools in Pakistan of any kind. Every school established by any foreign entity in Pakistan must be approved by the Pakistani government. None of the teachers have anything to do with KSA either nor are they Saudi Arabians.

Rigi or whatever you are blabbering about, is the product of Iranian neglect and oppression of the Baloch people to the point that millions of Baloch have been migrating seeking greener pastures to Arabia for centuries.

I am not aware of any Saudi Arabian channels in Pakistan either, lol. Name such channel.

Your regime is using Pakistani Shias as cannon fodder abroad in areas of the world (Syria) that you have no business in, yet you are shamelessly lying claiming that KSA is doing the same while that has never been the case.

As for your education nonsense, KSA's universities far outrank Iranian universities, our per capita scientific output is greater and Saudi Arabians are more educated than Iranians on average as per practically every statistic available. The only difference being, Iran having a far greater population and a large Iranian diaspora in the West.

You think that you can attack KSA using proxies like cowards without impunity? Of course there would be several replies.
Man, your nation is a pariah nation far worse than Iran is. Even majority of Arabs dislike your country and look down on you as backward people. Even American people consider you terrorists and dislike you. On the other hand, Iran is designated as a sponsor of terrorism by the US only. The same country that you are helping kill Muslims around the world.

The issue of Saudi channels was brought up and confirmed by Pakistanis. I didn't know they existed but apparently they do as two Pakistanis so far have talked about them.

As for education, Iran has better universities than Saudi Arabia and better scientists and engineers. We regularly bag medals in science Olympiads. A look at Iran's history in IMO compared to Saudi Arabia is enough. We have had 2 Fields medalists in recent years and 2 Breakthrough Prize in Fundamental Physics awards. Pick any department of any US university and count their graduate students and faculties from foreign countries and see where Iran is and where Saudi Arabia is. LOL Saudi Arabia can't produce a light bulb on its own. You're just a US client state being milked by them and humiliated by them regularly. These are facts that everyone knows.

And I'm not interested in talking to you at this moment as I am discussing with 3 Pakistanis at the same time and I don't have time for you at the moment. See you later.

I just showed you the proof that the name "Iran" appears for the first time in Rostam Relief in Persia. The relief is located 12 kilometers from Persepolis. Iran didn't change its name from Persia to Iran. Persia has always been called Iran at the same time. And yes, again, if anyone inherits Iranic people, that's obviously Iran. This is a well-known fact around the world and your alternative histories like the ones you offer for the Indian subcontinent cannot change it.

In the real world modern-day Iranians are Iranized natives of the Iranian plateau, which DNA confirms. The only reason why you speak Iranic languages today (moreover not everyone of you do, Arabs do not, Assyrians do not, Armenians do not, Georigans do not, practically your entire North is Turkified/Persianized Caucasians), Azeris do not, is due to the linguistic conquest initiated by a small number of Iranic-speaking nomads from the steppes and deserts of Central Asia in modern-day Kazakhstan (Andronovo) less than 4500 years ago. Which is why haplogroup J (like everywhere else in the Middle East, including the Turkic speaking Anatolia) is the predominant halpogroup in Iran by far.

Pakistanis are natives by large too. IVC was not the result of steppe nomads from Central Asia either. The Iranic speaking peoples that emerged LONG after IVC in what is modern-day Afghanistan and Pakistan did not come from modern-day Iran either. Pakistanis and Iranians have little genetic connection, not anymore than Pakistanis have with say Arabs of the Eastern Arab Mashriq (Arabian Peninsula, Iraq).

Just like the modern-day country of Romania is not the inheritor of the Roman empire, lol.

In the real world modern-day Iranians are Iranized natives of the Iranian plateau, which DNA confirms. The only reason why you speak Iranic languages today (moreover not everyone of you do, Arabs do not, Assyrians do not, Armenians do not, Georigans do not, practically your entire North is Turkified/Persianized Caucasians), Azeris do not, is due to the linguistic conquest initiated by a small number of Iranic-speaking nomads from the steppes and deserts of Central Asia in modern-day Kazakhstan (Andronovo) less than 4500 years ago. Which is why haplogroup J (like everywhere else in the Middle East, including the Turkic speaking Anatolia) is the predominant halpogroup in Iran by far.

Pakistanis are natives by large too. IVC was not the result of steppe nomads from Central Asia either. The Iranic speaking peoples that emerged LONG after IVC in what is modern-day Afghanistan and Pakistan did not come from modern-day Iran either. Pakistanis and Iranians have little genetic connection, not anymore than Pakistanis have with say Arabs of the Eastern Arab Mashriq (Arabian Peninsula, Iraq).

Just like the modern-day country of Romania is not the inheritor of the Roman empire, lol.
LMAO. Modern day Italy does claim the history of the Roman empire since Rome is her capital. Sorry, as I said, I am already in discussion with 3 Pakistanis. I can't handle you now. See you later.

Man, your nation is a pariah nation far worse than Iran is. Even majority of Arabs dislike your country and look down on you as backward people. Even American people consider you terrorists and dislike you. On the other hand, Iran is designated as a sponsor of terrorism by the US only. The same country that you are helping kill Muslims around the world.

The issue of Saudi channels was brought up and confirmed by Pakistanis. I didn't know they existed but apparently they do as two Pakistanis so far have talked about them.

As for education, Iran has better universities than Saudi Arabia and better scientists and engineers. We regularly bag medals in science Olympiads. A look at Iran's history in IMO compared to Saudi Arabia is enough. We have had 2 Fields medalists in recent years and 2 Breakthrough Prize in Fundamental Physics awards. Pick any department of any US university and count their graduate students and faculties from foreign countries and see where Iran is and where Saudi Arabia is. LOL Saudi Arabia can't produce a light bulb on its own. You're just a US client state being milked by them and humiliated by them regularly. These are facts that everyone knows.

And I'm not interested in talking to you at this moment as I am discussing with 3 Pakistanis at the same time and I don't have time for you at the moment. See you later.

Expect that KSA has 100 times better relations with the world and most countries compared to the sanctioned pariah state that is the Iranian Mullah regime.

Everyone can see surveys in the Muslim world and Arab world. There is not a single country where Iran is better liked than KSA. Vast majority of Arabs love Arabia and its people. Arabs, unlike Iranians, are highly critical of their leaderships irrespective of Arab country. Has nothing to do with the land or people.

I can also make a bunch of unsubstantiated claims like your likes. Does not make it a reality. There are no Saudi Arabian channels in Pakistan.

No, you do not. Your universities are ranked lightyears behind Saudi Arabian ones. Your scientific output per capita is lightyears behind as well. All this can be easily googled and looked at by well-known international university rankings or scientific papers ranking by country. What field medals do you blabber about? You had one single woman, educated in the West, now deceased, and that is about it.

Yet KSA is lightyears ahead of Iran in almost every ranking be it HDI index, industries, infrastructure, GDP per capita, university rankings, hospital rankings, etc. Reversed engineered USSR/North Korean weapons is not "being advanced", nor having a Western educated diaspora (tiny overall minority) either.

6000 Saudi Arabian doctors have been working in the EU alone during the coronavirus. Many more Saudi Arabians have been educated at leading universities in the US and the West than Iranians per capita. Not even close. Saudi Arabians are working at NASA and every leading university of note as well. Numerous Saudi Arabian students winning international competitions as well.

So assigning a sect to a terrorist group is not bigotry?
Ok that's all I wanted to know.
Thanks
He didn’t assign a sect to a terrorist group - he pointed out that Sunnis are being killed by Sunnis. How is that assigning a sect any more than pointing out that Iran is recruiting Shia’s for Liwa Zainabiyoun?

So going by this thread Pakistani Shia are entitled to join any mercenary fighter group Iran makes and it's perfectly fine for them to go and fight wherever Iran sends them and the state of Pakistan must have no say in this ?
But 10 years from now when Syrians question Pakistan about why their citizens were killed by Pakistani citizens, or why armed Pakistani citizens were in Syria under Iranian flag, it will be Pakistan who will have to come up with an answer, not Iran?
Right?
I’ve had it with your sect baiting, dissembling and dishonest twisting of every argument made that doesn’t fit YOUR biases.

No one has made the arguments you’re claiming but you are intent on ignoring every nuance or differing point of view.

You’re thread banned.

LMAO. Modern day Italy does claim the history of the Roman empire since Rome is her capital. Sorry, as I said, I am already in discussion with 3 Pakistanis. I can't handle you now. See you later.

Italy can claim the Roman empire, not Romania. Likewise Iran cannot claim Iranic speaking nomads from Central Asia (modern-day Kazakhstan - Andronovo) just because Iran is majority Iranic speaking (far from all as I just proved) when your DNA is native to the Iranian plateau and the Middle East. You can jump up and down all you want to, practically every DNA tests confirms this.

Big words from an Arabized entity that uses the Arabic alphabet, is majority Muslim, adopted Arab names and surnames, was ruled by Arabs for centuries, numerous Arab dynasties, whose most respected and visited areas in the country are shrines of dead Hijazi Arabs from KSA etc.

KSA/Arab world has influenced you 1000 times more than the other way around. Your entire pre-Islamic history is basically a copy of ancient Semitic civilizations originally from Arabia, located in what is modern-day Iraq (Mesopotamia) founded by people from Eastern Arabia.

Even your oldest pre-Islamic civilization, Elamites, were closely influenced by Sumer in Southern Iraq, Kuwait and Northern KSA and the Dlimun civilization of Eastern Arabia (modern-day KSA and Bahrain).

I suggest to sticking to fairytales of KSA using some imaginary Pakistanis as cannon fodder abroad, like your despicable Mullah regime is doing while we speak.

Not long ago your border guards shamelessly drowned and killed several Afghan refugees.

Everywhere where you Mullah regime enters, only misery is found. Northern Yemen, Southern Lebanon, Iraq, Syria etc. Compare that with Saudi Arabian allies. Nothing more needs to be said.

He didn’t assign a sect to a terrorist group - he pointed out that Sunnis are being killed by Sunnis. How is that assigning a sect any more than pointing out that Iran is recruiting Shia’s for Liwa Zainabiyoun?

I’ve had it with your sect baiting, dissembling and dishonest twisting of every argument made that doesn’t fit YOUR biases.

No one has made the arguments you’re claiming but you are intent on ignoring every nuance or differing point of view.

You’re thread banned.

Are you going to thread ban those users in this thread who shamelessly start blabbering about KSA and 500 million Arabs in this thread while making absurd false accusations of KSA using Pakistanis as cannon fodder similar to what the Iranian regime is doing and some imaginary Saudi Arabian proxies? All while not being able to substantiate those absurd claims? Or will the moderator team, as usual, hence the almost total Arab exodus from PDF, turn a blind eye?

Expect that KSA has 100 times better relations with the world and most countries compared to the sanctioned pariah state that is the Iranian Mullah regime.

Everyone can see surveys in the Muslim world and Arab world. There is not a single country where Iran is better liked than KSA. Vast majority of Arabs love Arabia and its people. Arabs, unlike Iranians, are highly critical of their leaderships irrespective of Arab country. Has nothing to do with the land or people.

I can also make a bunch of unsubstantiated claims like your likes. Does not make it a reality. There are no Saudi Arabian channels in Pakistan.

No, you do not. Your universities are ranked lightyears behind Saudi Arabian ones. Your scientific output per capita is lightyears behind as well. All this can be easily googled and looked at by well-known international university rankings or scientific papers ranking by country. What field medals do you blabber about? You had one single woman, educated in the West, now deceased, and that is about it.

Yet KSA is lightyears ahead of Iran in almost every ranking be it HDI index, industries, infrastructure, GDP per capita, university rankings, hospital rankings, etc. Reversed engineered USSR/North Korean weapons is not "being advanced", nor having a Western educated diaspora (tiny overall minority) either.

6000 Saudi Arabian doctors have been working in the EU alone during the coronavirus. Many more Saudi Arabians have been educated at leading universities in the US and the West than Iranians per capita. Not even close. Saudi Arabians are working at NASA and every leading university of note as well. Numerous Saudi Arabian students winning international competitions as well.
No, it doesn't. The only relations you are talking about is when they milk you and sell you junks that can't shoot down even a bunch of simple rockets thrown by militants at you. You don't have a well-known cinema, you don't have well-known scientists, your only famous products in Europe are oil and the hijackers that performed 9/11.

Even posts here confirm that the majority of people think that Iranians are different from their regime, while Saudis are pretty much what their regime is. I have talked to Arabs. Including Sunni ones who opposed Iran. I have never seen a Palestinian, a Christian Lebanese, an Algerian or a Moroccan or even people from Kuwait, Bahrain or Qatar that like you guys.

Pakistanis said that. I didn't say that. This is for the second time.

LOL. How many universities does Saudi Arabia have in 1000 top universities in the QS ranking? You have only 2 or 3 good universities that you keep their rankings high by hiring people to put your affiliations there. No one in academia takes you guys seriously. Literally no one. How many journals do you have in Web of Science or Scopus? Let's talk numbers. Tell me how many Saudi universities are in top rankings? Then prove it. Show me how many journals you have in Scopus or Web of Science.

What kind of industries do you have except oil and petrochemicals? LOL. Let's talk about them. The only reason your HDI is higher than Iran is because your GDP per capita is higher than Iran. And that's because Iran is under economic sanctions. Even the Americans humiliate you constantly by bossing you around. We produce almost all engineering stuff inside Iran. You won't be able to produce carbon fibers in 50 years. You can't produce a light bulb on your own, let alone a jet engine. This is something everyone knows. You're a client state constantly humiliated by Trump.

Did you mention NASA? The head of NASA's JPL that landed on Mars for the first time was Firouz Naderi, an Iranian engineer. Maryam Mirzakhani became the world's first woman to win a Fields Medal. Caucher Birkar became the second Iranian to win a Fields Medal. Cumrun Vafa is highly considered as one of the world's leading physicists at Harvard. Nima Arkani Hamed is considered by many to be the best theoretical physicist focused on String Theory. On the other hand, the only person from Saudi Arabia that is well-known is MBS and Abdul Wahhab. LOL

If I actually cared what you thought, wow, your language is so depressing and pessimistic for others besides Iran.

Now get back on topic, we are discussing Liwa Zanabiyoun.

Italy can claim the Roman empire, not Romania. Likewise Iran cannot claim Iranic speaking nomads from Central Asia (modern-day Kazakhstan - Andronovo) just because Iran is majority Iranic speaking (far from all as I just proved) when your DNA is native to the Iranian plateau and the Middle East. You can jump up and down all you want to, practically every DNA tests confirms this.

Big words from an Arabized entity that uses the Arabic alphabet, is majority Muslim, adopted Arab names and surnames, was ruled by Arabs for centuries, numerous Arab dynasties, whose most respected and visited areas in the country are shrines of dead Hijazi Arabs from KSA etc.

KSA/Arab world has influenced you 1000 times more than the other way around. Your entire pre-Islamic history is basically a copy of ancient Semitic civilizations originally from Arabia, located in what is modern-day Iraq (Mesopotamia) founded by people from Eastern Arabia.

Even your oldest pre-Islamic civilization, Elamites, were closely influenced by Sumer in Southern Iraq, Kuwait and Northern KSA and the Dlimun civilization of Eastern Arabia (modern-day KSA and Bahrain).

I suggest to sticking to fairytales of KSA using some imaginary Pakistanis as cannon fodder abroad, like your despicable Mullah regime is doing while we speak.

Not long ago your border guards shamelessly drowned and killed several Afghan refugees.

Everywhere where you Mullah regime enters, only misery is found. Northern Yemen, Southern Lebanon, Iraq, Syria etc. Compare that with Saudi Arabian allies. Nothing more needs to be said.

Saudi is a Semitic country and historic wise, Israel can claim Semitic countries more than you guys. All religions in the Middle East come from Israel and Palestine originally. Your entire pre-Islamic history was 17 literate people and a bunch of tribes worshiping idols. You didn't have a civilization. You were just a bunch of nomads living in tents. Saudi Arabia is nothing but a desert. No wonder you have never formed a civilization.

You cannot claim the Islamic civilization because the majority of scientists at the time were Egyptians, Iraqis, Iranians and others. Iran on the other hand can claim the Persian empire and Iranic tribes and we do. But as for Saudi Arabia, you can't even claim the Arabic language. The Arabic language itself is a combination of Coptic (Qypti), Phoenician, Hebrew and other Semitic languages.

That is the case,
That is NOT the case. Almost everyone on this thread, including me, has condemned the recruitment of Pakistani Shia by Iran and pointed out that it poses potentially harsh risks for Pakistan.

Yet people such as yourself and Safriz have refused to even acknowledge that.

I’m not sure what else you’re looking for.

Even posts here confirm that the majority of people think that Iranians are different from their regime, while Saudis are pretty much what their regime is.

Saudis are nice and very religious-minded people. All my run-ins with them have been positive and respectful.

Saudis get a bad reputation, and certain countries promote hatred of them (west, russia, China, Iran, etc.,) but Saudi people are very down to Earth and sociable people.

No, it doesn't. The only relations you are talking about is when they milk you and sell you junks that can't shoot down even a bunch of simple rockets thrown by militants at you. You don't have a well-known cinema, you don't have well-known scientists, your only famous products in Europe are oil and the hijackers that performed 9/11.

Even posts here confirm that the majority of people think that Iranians are different from their regime, while Saudis are pretty much what their regime is. I have talked to Arabs. Including Sunni ones who opposed Iran. I have never seen a Palestinian, a Christian Lebanese, an Algerian or a Moroccan or even people from Kuwait, Bahrain or Qatar that like you guys.

Pakistanis said that. I didn't say that. This is for the second time.

LOL. How many universities does Saudi Arabia have in 1000 top universities in the QS ranking? You have only 2 or 3 good universities that you keep their rankings high by hiring people to put your affiliations there. No one in academia takes you guys seriously. Literally no one. How many journals do you have in Web of Science or Scopus? Let's talk numbers. Tell me how many Saudi universities are in top rankings? Then prove it. Show me how many journals you have in Scopus or Web of Science.

What kind of industries do you have except oil and petrochemicals? LOL. Let's talk about them. The only reason your HDI is higher than Iran is because your GDP per capita is higher than Iran. And that's because Iran is under economic sanctions. Even the Americans humiliate you constantly by bossing you around. We produce almost all engineering stuff inside Iran. You won't be able to produce carbon fibers in 50 years. You can't produce a light bulb on your own, let alone a jet engine. This is something everyone knows. You're a client state constantly humiliated by Trump.

Did you mention NASA? The head of NASA's JPL that landed on Mars for the first time was Firouz Naderi, an Iranian engineer. Maryam Mirzakhani became the world's first woman to win a Fields Medal. Caucher Birkar became the second Iranian to win a Fields Medal. Cumrun Vafa is highly considered as one of the world's leading physicists at Harvard. Nima Arkani Hamed is considered by many to be the best theoretical physicist focused on String Theory. On the other hand, the only person from Saudi Arabia that is well-known is MBS and Abdul Wahhab. LOL

KSA has far superior military weapons be it fighter jets, tanks, drones, missile defense systems or even our ballistic missiles, than the USSR/North Korea reversed junk that you parade as "indigenous". Every idiot is well aware of this.

What has cinema to do with anything you troll? Arab cinema is far older and more influential than Iranian. Even a tiny nation like Lebanon is better. Cinema has nothing to do with anything. KSA's has just restarted its cinema after a 40 year old break and in that 40 year old period many famous Saudi Arabian actors in various Arab nations, directors etc. have had great success. As well as winning international film accolades, even Saudi Arabian female directors. Despite zero investment until recently. There are 100's of well-known Saudi Arabian scientists. You not knowing them, just like I only know 1 Iranian scientist, is not my problem.

You cannot count to 10 in Arabic and you are completely clueless about the Arab world. I can make a bunch of empty claims as well, however official surveys prove another ground reality. Saudi Arabians are as similar to the regime as Iranians are to the Iranian regimes.

Sure, more fairytale stories. 99.99% of all Arabs will always prefer a Saudi Arabian over a foreigner, moreover one of the most disliked entities by Arabs. Must be some joke.

Many more than Iran which is the point. The best ranked in the region along with Israel.

KSA is producing jet turbines and KSA has the 3 largest petrochemical sector and one of the largest construction sectors in the world and you are blabbering about Iranian regime propaganda?

More nonsense of 3-4 pseudo-Iranians educated abroad that hardly anyone knows about, compared to population there are more educated Saudi Arabians and there are 100's of well-known Saudi Arabian scholars in the US alone in every field be it NASA, leading universities and other areas.

You cannot claim the Islamic civilization because the majority of scientists at the time were Egyptians, Iraqis, Iranians and others.

Saudis produced the best man in the world, Muhammad saws, and the best generations of human beings.

You are following a religion which originated in Makkah, have some respect for your holiest city.

But as for Saudi Arabia, you can't even claim the Arabic language. The Arabic language itself is a combination of Coptic (Qypti), Phoenician, Hebrew and other Semitic languages.

Quran codified Fus7a Arabic and preserved it for all time. Modern Arabic is directly related to it, as it is the base.

Even Farsi changed forever due to Arabic influence.

How can you claim any racial superiority over the Prophet of Islam saws? Are you even a Muslim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom