What's new

Iran backed Zainebiyoun brigade composed of Pakistani Shia guarding the Baghdad Damascus highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell Ayatullah Khamanei that Shia Kashmiri women are being raped by Indians as they change the demographics in the disputed territory of Kashmir.

I hope he can help them.

Ayatollah Khamenei and Iranian government have given many fatwas for Palestine and Kashmir, You just need to use a web browser.

http://english.khamenei.ir/news/3653/The-issue-of-Kashmir-is-an-issue-of-humanity-Ayatollah-Khamenei

http://english.khamenei.ir/news/544...and-solidarity-with-Kashmir-are-among-Muslims

A typical response from your type, following the ideology of
"If you can't convince them, confuse them" as per the teachings of Hasan Bin Sabah.
You are still covertly equating Kashmiri freedom struggle with Shia protests in Bahrain.
As a Pakistani you should support Kashmiri not Bahraini. Because Pakistan has claim on Kashmir.
That's why my questions about your loyalty towards Pakistan which is limited to as much as Iran allows you.

Okay easy with the 'Shias are loyal to Iran' canard. I don't deny some are pro Iran but conversely I've seen many Shias extremely loyal to Pakistan. Don't alienate them further by pushing this narrative. We did the same shit with the Bengalis and the Muhajirs and the Ahmedis by questioning their loyalty.

Okay easy with the 'Shias are loyal to Iran' canard. I don't deny some are pro Iran but conversely I've seen many Shias extremely loyal to Pakistan. Don't alienate them further by pushing this narrative. We did the same shit with the Bengalis and the Muhajirs and the Ahmedis by questioning their loyalty.
In theIthe post you quoted I never used these words, did I ?

Plus you know jack about Bangladesh.
That's not what happened there .

In theIthe post you quoted I never used these words, did I ?

Plus you know jack about Bangladesh.
That's not what happened there .

Unless I read wrong, you were talking about Shias referring to them as "you types". Bigoted much?

Unless I read wrong, you were talking about Shias referring to them as "you types". Bigoted much?
That's the conclusion you making.
Point out where I used the word "Shia" in the post?

(If you can't convince them, confuse them) ;)

Evidence?
Here's Hephthalite they don't seem to be in Punjab/Sindh though.
View attachment 633786

According to which linguist?

The problem you are having is that your frame of reference and your desire is to prove some commonality between India and Pakistan. British and Hindu historians are motivated by the same.

Anyway as I stated here, we can discuss Pakistani history in its proper subforum. I linked the thread. You are welcome to read and add your comments.

I am speaking as a native speaker and a Pakistani.

Shia Pakistanis are also against these Iranian actions.

Sunnis were victims yes. Of ISIS; another Sunni group.

Of regime and Iranian proxies. Of Russian bombing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom