What's new

Iran backed Zainebiyoun brigade composed of Pakistani Shia guarding the Baghdad Damascus highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Iranian people are by and large quite secular and educated. They're capable of becoming a second Turkey. It's only the regime that is fanatic and expansionist.
You don't know Iranians then, many arguing here are agnostics themselves but agree with Iran's foreign policy.

And you're an atheist too I suppose?

I am agnostic.

So, Iranian regime gets support from non-religious people too? Is there any article/essay/study on this?

I don't know if there's any study or survey on this, but I know that many Iranian atheists and agnostics support the foreign policies of the Iranian regime. And personally I believe that the number of Iranian non-religious people who support the foreign policies of the regime is growing rapidly, particularly after the nuclear deal failed and Trump took an anti-Iran stance.

I dont like the current government, I am not a Persian, and I am not a Shia. But if any foreign power tries to overthrow our government, if any ethnic group tries to separate from Iran, or if any group starts sectarian conflicts. I dont care who they are, I will join the government, against the people.
@Cliftonite

Don't need to. Mom's cousin lives in Bandar Abbas. Iranians are moving out in droves to Muscat and Dubai, her own daughter and son in law shifted to Muscat. Can't even transfer money from Pakistan due to international restrictions. Massive unemployment and businesses closed after US sanctions. Their city's badly affected by corona and fudging up numbers. It's slowly turning into a shithole. Khomeini regime needs to go.
Iran is a way less infected than many more countries with much more equipments and zero sanctions:

Active Cases:

20200519_231027.jpg

Total:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus

You don't know Iranians then, many arguing here are agnostics themselves but agree with Iran's foreign policy.

The best thing is to let the Iranians decide then. I can sbow you an equal number of Iranians who despise the Khomeini regime.

The best thing is to let the Iranians decide then. I can sbow you an equal number of Iranians who despise the Khomeini regime.
They are Shah's bootlickers who were involved in Shah's administration and ran away after 1979.

IMHO, Those who have lived some decades after 1979 are supportive of at least foreign policies.

They are Shah's bootlickers who were involved in Shah's administration and ran away after 1979.

IMHO, Those who have lived some decades after 1979 are supportive of at least foreign policies.

Did I strike a nerve? Relax. Let the Iranians decide.

The previous regime even couldn't see in dream technologies and progress that today we have.

I didn't talk about Shia Sunni.

I am just assuming these brigades include Shia more than Sunnis however there may be some Sunnis in there too.

Still does not explain how Iran has completely failed to recruit Indians when it comes to such noble tasks.

I am just assuming these brigades include Shia more than Sunnis however there may be some Sunnis in there too.

Still does not explain how Iran has completely failed to recruit Indians when it comes to such noble tasks.
Okay.

Please tell Ayatullah Khamanei that Shia Kashmiri women are being raped by Indians as they change the demographics in the disputed territory of Kashmir.

I hope he can help them.

Please tell Ayatullah Khamanei that Shia Kashmiri women are being raped by Indians as they change the demographics in the disputed territory of Kashmir.
And Arabs don't care for Sunnis?

As I said Isis is internationally known terrorist group zainabioun are not.
Almost all countries round the world banned their citizen from joining Isis . it's not the case about zainabioun.
Yes but Iran is internationally recognised terrorism supporter, hence the sanctions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom