What's new

Iran backed Zainebiyoun brigade composed of Pakistani Shia guarding the Baghdad Damascus highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iram has gone fucking crazy. It needs to check itself into rehab. It's screwed over every small nation in its backyard and now its looking towards Pakistan thinking it can make into its vassal state like Lebanon and Iraq. The Iranians need to over throw this barbaric Mullah regime and go back to their glorious days before the revolution.

Iram has gone fucking crazy. It needs to check itself into rehab. It's screwed over every small nation in its backyard and now its looking towards Pakistan thinking it can make into its vassal state like Lebanon and Iraq. The Iranians need to over throw this barbaric Mullah regime and go back to their glorious days before the revolution.
You should learn more about Iran and Iranians buddy.

Don't need to. Mom's cousin lives in Bandar Abbas. Iranians are moving out in droves to Muscat and Dubai, her own daughter and son in law shifted to Muscat. Can't even transfer money from Pakistan due to international restrictions. Massive unemployment and businesses closed after US sanctions. Their city's badly affected by corona and fudging up numbers. It's slowly turning into a shithole. Khomeini regime needs to go.

Syria is a hot mess and there are more Sunni's killing Sunni's than Shia's killing Sunni's there. Anyway as I said earlier we all have our interpretations on how geopolitics play out.

No, it is vice versa. Overall Sunnis are the victims, and that is 90% of Syrians population.

They are victims of Russian, Syrian regime, Iranians and proxies.

The name Iran first appears in Rostam Relief (Naghsh-e Rostam) located 12 kilometers from Persepolis.
And yes, like it or not, all Iranic people are linked to Iran without exception. If you don't like it, that's another matter.
--------------------------------------------------
Wikipedia:
The term Iran derives directly from Middle Persian Ērān, first attested in a third-century inscription at Rustam Relief, with the accompanying Parthian inscription using the term Aryān, in reference to the Iranians.[47] The Middle Iranian ērān and aryān are oblique plural forms of gentilic nouns ēr- (Middle Persian) and ary- (Parthian), both deriving from Proto-Iranian *arya- (meaning "Aryan", i.e. "of the Iranians"),[47][48] recognized as a derivative of Proto-Indo-European *ar-yo-, meaning "one who assembles (skilfully)".[49] In the Iranian languages, the gentilic is attested as a self-identifier, included in ancient inscriptions and the literature of the Avesta,[50] and remains also in other Iranian ethnic names Alan (Ossetian: Ир Ir) and Iron (Ирон).[48] According to the Iranian mythology, the country's name comes from name of Iraj, a legendary prince and shah who was killed by his brothers.[51]
--------------------------------------------------

I don't know what picture you are talking about. You talked like Imran Khan was against Iran, I told you that apparently he disagrees with you.

And we don't oppose your fencing at all. We officially welcomed it and asked you to go for it. Please fence the border. It's like the best thing that can happen for us. If you can't do it, that's another matter.

Iran welcomes Pakistan's decision on building walls in borders: interior minister

"The interior minister and members of the commission underlined that Pakistan lacks the capability to build a wall at the borders [but] Iran strongly welcomes construction of a wall at the borders with Pakistan," Chairman of the Iranian Parliament's National Security and Foreign Policy Commission Heshmatollah Falahatpisheh told Fars News Agency following a meeting between the parliamentary panel and the interior minister on the same day.

That point is laughable and totally false. Not every Iranic ethnicity has a relation to Iran. Your country changed its name from Persia to Iran. Similarly Afghanistan was previously known as Ariana, does that mean your origin is in Afghanistan?

You can educate yourself here about Pakistan's history and genetic make-up. As I stated before, Pakistan has Iranic make-up, along with IVC. That is our heritage. IVC was the first civilization in that part of the world, represented by Harrapa, Mohenjodaro, etc.

@Naofumi I was waiting for Indians to hijack this thread, as I saw some of you watching.

Follow my link above and read about the historical makeup of Pakistan. After Greek rule, Pakistan and Afghanistan experienced the settlement of Sakas, Kushans, and Hepthalites in large numbers following 1 BC which altered our region's genetic makeup forever. All of these Iranic groups came from Tarim Basin and Altai mountains (on the border of China, not Iran.)

This is why most of Pakistan's culture is nomadic origin and has commonality with Turks and Iranics, because those people brought with them rug weaving, colorful clothes, musical instruments, language, social mores, and warfare reminiscent of the Steppe.

A_horse_rider_charges_across_a_course_resources1_16a30b4054c_original-ratio.jpg

36988177_284824935425891_58051117275152384_n.jpg

Enough with Indian propaganda. Please go to the thread above and educate yourself about Pakistan's ancient history.

Everything he said is correct. Pakistanis, Afghans, Turks, Arabs are all agreeing on this.

Don't need to. Mom's cousin lives in Bandar Abbas. Iranians are moving out in droves to Muscat and Dubai, her own daughter and son in law shifted to Muscat. Can't even transfer money from Pakistan due to international restrictions. Massive unemployment and businesses closed after US sanctions. Their city's badly affected by corona and fudging up numbers. It's slowly turning into a shithole. Khomeini regime needs to go.
And why do you think that Iranian leadership is responsible (from an Iranian's pov)? @QWECXZ
And what's the guarantee Iran won't become the second Iraq?

Qajars were Turks, so I didn't include them.

Our Iranic ancestors were not from Iran (Persia formerly,) but came from Mongolia-Kazakh region around Tarim Basin and Altai mountains.

Afghans are similarly descended from those Iranic tribes. Hence Pakistan/Kashmir and Afghanistan have the highest racial similarity in this region.

Wrong.

He went in Oct. 2019 to defuse tensions between KSA and Iran. Imran Khan mediated between the two. He was in Riyadh around that time also.

After Sulemani, we sent Sheikh Rasheed in March 2019, who is the toughest Pakistani politician. He relayed some tough issues and Islamabad's disapproval to Iranian for their Indian support.

68441-sheikhrasheedjpg-1529744264-459-640x480.jpg

No problem brother, we 100% understand. The security and safety of Turkey is the priority of Pakistan also.

It will not erase the amount of love we get from Turks.

You are with us every time we need, and we shall likewise return the favor every time.
But the pan Turks claim all these people you mentioned were so called Turks even if all the scholars said otherwise how do you reply?!

first they claim the salad now they even claim the kushans and Hephthalites

Yeah so glorious having a puppet installed by the CIA. So glorious having your national oil industry occupied.
lol. Never again, not even in your dreams.

Vedas do have common features with the Iranic folklores and myths but it was written well inside the "Indic" heartland.

Is Afghanistan also "Indic" heartland? Hindu zealots also claim it. IVC (Indus river) is totally in Pakistan, formerly Sappta Sindhava. Both the names of Punjab and Sindh come from Indus valley rivers. We are related by Afghans for most of our genome, it is similar. Iranic culture of Pakistan, all of Pakistan, is well known.

This is my last post on the topic, you can read my thread on it.

Follow my link above and read about the historical makeup of Pakistan. After Greek rule, Pakistan and Afghanistan experienced the settlement of Sakas, Kushans, and Hepthalites in large numbers following 1 BC which altered our region's genetic makeup forever. All of these Iranic groups came from Tarim Basin and Altai mountains (on the border of China, not Iran.)
Except Saka the rest of the two were not even Iranic more likely Proto-Mongols. And what's was the location(s) of western satrap's Kingdom?
This is why most of Pakistan's culture is nomadic origin
I thought Punjab/Sindh was an agricultural civilisation.

Yeah so glorious having a puppet installed by the CIA. So glorious having your national oil industry occupied.
lol. Never again, not even in your dreams.
One thing that I understand about Iranians that they don’t consider themselves allies of the East or the west but their own empire even shah Reza and his don’t even though they were called puppets they wanted to make Iran a industrial power. Even the Iranians abroad support IRI when it come to expand Iran influence

And why do you think that Iranian leadership is responsible (from an Iranian's pov)? @QWECXZ
And what's the guarantee Iran won't become the second Iraq?

Because Iranian people are by and large quite secular and educated. They're capable of becoming a second Turkey. It's only the regime that is fanatic and expansionist.

Except Saka the rest of the two were not even Iranic more likely Proto-Mongols. And what's was the location(s) of western satrap's Kingdom?

They were Iranics, you can even ask Iranian and Chinese members about White Huns (Hepthalites) and Kushans (Yuezhi.)

I thought Punjab/Sindh was an agricultural civilisation.

Iranic nomads flooded the Greek states of Afghanistan and Pakistan (due to war with Xiongnu, i.e. Mongols.) It is quite a fascinating read.

They replaced Greek aristocracy, mixed landed, peasant, artisan classes also. In short, the whole demographics of the region changed forever.

The language there didn't descend from Sanskrit, Punjabi/Sindhi did.

Pashto and Punjabi are related. Sindhi and Balochi also are related..

I should know because my family is partly Punjabi and partly Pukhtoon. We have alot of commonality.

Even the Iranians abroad support IRI when it come to expand Iran influence

The Indian expansionist regime also gets much needed support from quarters which "resist" them.
It is good ol good cop bad cop routine employed on a nation state level.
A two pronged psychological effort where one horn of Cyrus is Racial blackmail while the other horn is Religious blackmail.

RR like Rolls Royce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom