What's new

Iran backed Zainebiyoun brigade composed of Pakistani Shia guarding the Baghdad Damascus highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan I would like Pakistan and Turkey to work together in Syria but that is kind of dangerous for Pakistan.

like probably everything else these two countries do.

has that ever stopped them?

so just head down and carry on with the work. who cares about propaganda

Do you think Iran maybe found out that this fire wasnt as hot as Iran thought it was? I mean, you are dealing with a country that has effective deterrence against the world's sole superpower- you are going to have to do alot more than talk tough as PDF warrior would do.
it's time Pakistan shall start paying Iran in the same coin.
Get to it! yo should have been doing this already....lets see what you can do then.

You will get what you are wishing for... leash of Iran has been let loose for far too long, it's time now to tighten it. So far you were dealing with arabs. This bravado of effective deterrence against super power suits only in forums.. ask the same superpowers and USSR what came out of Afghanistan adventures; and your pimp India on whose behalf your regime is prostituting; may be arrange a meeting with them to know how hot the fire actually is.

As for India, our ties with India date back to thousands of years ago.
That alone debunks the credibility of everything you said - India as a nation only came into existence in 1947.

At this rate you’ll be telling us that Iran had ties with Martians from hundreds of thousands of years ago.

The Indians say they ‘invented space travel’ thousands of years ago so maybe ‘ancient Iranians’ were in a joint venture with the ‘Ancient Indians’ flying around between different planets.

For Wahhabi scums in this thread:

1447050024-talab-org.jpg

Who are these people?

That alone debunks the credibility of everything you said - India as a nation only came into existence in 1947.

I don't think he meant the country India. The concept of nationhood itself is barely 200 odd years old. He meant the Indian subcontinent which includes parts of modern day Eastern Pakistan.

Anyway it's completely off topic.

At this rate you’ll be telling us that Iran had ties with Martians from hundreds of thousands of years ago.

The Indians say they ‘invented space travel’ thousands of years ago so maybe ‘ancient Iranians’ were in a joint venture with the ‘Ancient Indians’ flying around between different planets.

I fail to understand this and I believe I mentioned it before. Iran and Afghanistan may had relations with the Indian Subcontinent but Pakistan was also part of that territory, so why choose a RSS nationalist India over a Muslim Pakistan, why the part of Indian subcontinent which became Islamic is not part of the old friendship. I believe the government or media in those countries promote this scenario. Also they failed to mentioned that Persia was non Muslim back then and now is Muslim. So what ties?

Ever heard of Hindustan? Mithraism? Zoroastrianism? Parsis in Hindustan?

I fail to understand this and I believe I mentioned it before. Iran and Afghanistan may had relations with the Indian Subcontinent but Pakistan was also part of that territory, so why choose a RSS nationalist India over a Muslim Pakistan, why the part of Indian subcontinent which became Islamic is not part of the old friendship. I believe the government or media in those countries promote this scenario. Also they failed to mentioned that Persia was non Muslim back then and now is Muslim. So what ties?
It's not about Islam. It's about regional interests. We don't care about Islam when it comes to choosing sides. We chose Orthodox Christian Armenia over Shia Muslim Azerbaijan in the Nagorno-Karabakh dispute.

Pakistan has distanced itself from Iran culturally, militarily and economically. Iran was the first nation to recognize Pakistan's independence if you have forgotten but it is emotional of you guys to think that we will choose your side and cut our ties with India when you can't even secure your own interests with respect to your foreign affairs with Iran. And RSS is a political system, but the Indian subcontinent and its people existed and continue to exist regardless of the political system ruling over there since thousands of years ago.

Last edited:
It's not about Islam. It's about regional interests. We don't care about Islam when it comes to choosing sides. We chose Orthodox Christian Armenia over Shia Muslim Azerbaijan in the Nagorno-Karabakh dispute.

Pakistan has distanced itself from Iran culturally, militarily and economically. Iran was the first nation to recognize Pakistan's independence if you have forgotten but it is emotional of you guys to think that we will choose your side and cut our ties with India when you can't even secure your own interests with respect to your foreign affairs with Iran. And RSS is a political system, but the Indian subcontinent and its people existed and continue to exist regardless of the political system ruling over there since thousands of years ago.

I agree with you having economy relations with India, this is your right, Pakistan too has relations with China, the Arab countries, USA etc. I 100% support you on that.

The issue is when these relations become anti Pakistani, for example regarding the Indian spy who was caught, he operated in Iran, Iranian collaboration with RAW near Pakistan, the 27th February incident when India attacked our country, the Afghani and Iranian side seemed to be on the Indian side. I actually never expected this. If you read my posts I always wanted Iran Pakistan Turkey alliance, the reason is we are neighbours and can make a block.

So would you say Iran and India relations are so strong that they would collaborate together in harming other nations like Pakistan.

I again want to point out that Pakistan was also part of the Indian subcontinent, so in another words you have thousand of years of relationship with Pakistan, and more likely with Pakistan than India as we are right next to you :). The point am trying to make is that many Iranians and Afghanis use this excuse to show their love for India.
The RSS is a extremist terrorist anti Muslim movement who is in charge of India.

Last edited:
I agree with you having economy relations with India, this is your right, Pakistan too has relations with China, the Arab countries, USA etc. I 100% support you on that.

The issue is when these relations become anti Pakistani, for example regarding the Indian spy who was caught, he operated in Iran, Iranian collaboration with RAW near Pakistan, the 27th February incident when India attacked our country, the Afghani and Iranian side seemed to be on the Indian side.
I actually never expected this. If you read my posts I always wanted Iran Pakistan Turkey alliance, the reason is we are neighbours and can make a block.

I again want to point out that Pakistan was also part of the Indian subcontinent, so in another words you have thousand of years of relationship with Pakistan, and more likely with Pakistan than India as we are right next to you :)
The RSS is a extremist terrorist anti Muslim movement who is in charge of India.
I never denied the fact that we have had thousands of years of close relations with Pakistan. When did I? It is mostly Pakistanis that forget that Iran and the Iranian culture played a significant role in Pakistan's independence.

Pakistan made a series of bad choices with respect to Iran just in the last 2 years. There was a suicide attack in Chabahar in 2018 which was believed to be planned by Pakistan to make Chabahar as a competitor port unsafe. When MBS threatened to bring war into Iran in October 2019, a suicide attack hit an IRGC bus on the Zahedan-Khash road (Iranian Province of Sistan-Baluchistan) on February 13th, 2019 which killed at least 27 IRGC soldiers. The suicide bomber was proved to be a Pakistani national and another member who was arrested after the attack was proved to be a Pakistani national. 3 other members of the terrorist cell were Iranian Baluchs that admitted to Pakistan's role. Pakistan remained silent on the issue. Iran told Pakistan publicly through our Foreign Ministry Spokesman, Our Head of the Parliament and our military commanders that our patience has ended and either you will cooperate with us completely or we will avenge this attack; hence the February 27th incident in Pakistan which happened 2 weeks after that. Imran Khan traveled to Iran immediately after that because he knew some Pakistani fractions inside Pakistan were guilty and he knew that Iran knew it. Now add this to a decade long insurgency in Iranian Baluchistan which our security personnel pointed fingers at Pakistan for hosting those terrorist elements.

The RSS is an extremist nationalist government in India. Khamenei and our Parliament publicly condemned them unlike many of your Arab friends. Your Arab brothers have employed hundreds of thousands or maybe millions of Indians in their countries. They have a huge leverage against India as they have employed many of them but they know that Indians run their countries and their Sheikhdoms will stall without them. They had no issue replacing Iranian oil in India. I never see Pakistanis blame Arabs for that even though they have leverage over India.

We have evidence to conclude that Pakistan is promoting anti-Persian sentiments in Afghanistan. Pakistanis on PDF also support the Taliban, an Al-Qaeda founded group. You barely see Pakistan promoting anything Iranian inside Pakistan, despite the fact that your anthem is in Persian and many of your famous poets composed their works in Persian.

Last edited:
Typical distortion of facts.
The Pakistani working in Bahrain police are Bahrain government employees. Same as plenty of foreign workers in Bahrain..
There's no religious sentiments involved, just a job .
Shia are creating law and order situation in Bahrain, so are being dealt by the Bahrain police, same as any other criminal.
They are performing their duties inside Bahrain without interfering in another country . So they are not mercenaries, but workers. All over tye world police forces employ foreign nationals or non local ethnicity.
The Iranian mercenaries you are so desperately defending are not Iranian government employees, are not policemen. They are not even deployed in Iran but a foreign country Syria
So Iran instead of using own people to interfere in Syria and being used as cannon fodder , has fooled some already stupid Pakistanis under disguise of Shia religious sentiments and used them to invade another country.
That's the pure definition of mercenary.

Pakistani courts follow English law when there's no Pakistani law available.
In England all British citizens who go to fight in Syria or any foreign country are booked under terrorism laws and passports taken away.
When their family members are arrested and questioned.
Plenty of cases available to Google.
So there.
I am trying to understand your line of thinking here. You are using broad brush strokes to paint a majority as criminals who are demanding their rights from a minority that rules them who wasn't voted into power and book them extra judicially? How is this any different from Kashmir? Lets call a spade a spade here.

By this logic, hypothetically, if SA was to somehow be governed by Shias; and they called in Shias from Iran to subjugate the majority Sunnis, would that be OK? Lets not whitewash tyranny here.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan I would like Pakistan and Turkey to work together in Syria but that is kind of dangerous for Pakistan.

It is a good opportunity. However Shia Pakistanis may resent that, esp if we ban Zanabiyoun, which currently happening.

Libya is even better, since we have well established ties of friendship with Libyans. There are no blowbacks. Same for Somalia as well, where I think Pakistan and Turkey cooperate already.

Ever heard of Hindustan? Mithraism? Zoroastrianism? Parsis in Hindustan?

Combative tone from Iran started when Ahmedi Nejad was deposed. He was a good leader. Since then Rouhani and clerics hijacked Iranian policy. They are vehemently anti-Sunni, and by extension anti-Pakistani.

Historically your close relationship to Hindustan was with the ancestors of Pakistanis who ruled Hindustan. We are the ones who spoke Dari in our courts and patroned Persian literature. Your geography is a little confused.

Arabs and Persians have a difficult time with this. Hindustan previously included Afghanistan too, but we don't refer to all Afghan empires as Indian today. Same for Pakistan, which was the major recruiting ground and base for Muslim power in Hindustan.

Pakistan was called Sindh then, you will remember it from Sindh-ibadi, famous story of alf laila wa laila. When Muslims ruled Hindustan, it was part and parcel of Hindustan, along with Afghanistan, but later on as Muslim rule waned and British took over, Pakistan came into being afterwards.

You are lost in your mindset, but you know what Hindu zealots say to Muslims when they were killing us during partition and even today in Kashmir?

"Go back to Arab and Persia."

I hope you understand the nuances.

I never denied the fact that we have had thousands of years of close relations with Pakistan. When did I? It is mostly Pakistanis that forget that Iran and the Iranian culture played a significant role in Pakistan's independence.

Pakistan made a series of bad choices with respect to Iran just in the last 2 years. There was a suicide attack in Chabahar in 2018 which was believed to be planned by Pakistan to make Chabahar as a competitor port unsafe. When MBS threatened to bring war into Iran in October 2019, a suicide attack hit an IRGC bus on the Zahedan-Khash road (Iranian Province of Sistan-Baluchistan) on February 13th, 2019 which killed at least 27 IRGC soldiers. The suicide bomber was proved to be a Pakistani national and another member who was arrested after the attack was proved to be a Pakistani national. 3 other members of the terrorist cell were Iranian Baluchs that admitted to Pakistan's role. Pakistan remained silent on the issue. Iran told Pakistan publicly through our Foreign Ministry Spokesman, Our Head of the Parliament and our military commanders that our patience has ended and either you will cooperate with us completely or we will avenge this attack; hence the February 27th incident in Pakistan which happened 2 weeks after that. Imran Khan traveled to Iran immediately after that because he knew some Pakistani fractions inside Pakistan were guilty and he knew that Iran knew it. Now add this to a decade long insurgency in Iranian Baluchistan which our security personnel pointed fingers at Pakistan for hosting those terrorist elements.

The RSS is an extremist nationalist government in India. Khamenei and our Parliament publicly condemned them unlike many of your Arab friends. Your Arab brothers have employed hundreds of thousands or maybe millions of Indians in their countries. They have a huge leverage against India as they have employed many of them but they know that Indians run their countries and their Sheikhdoms will stall without them. They had no issue replacing Iranian oil in India. I never see Pakistanis blame Arabs for that even though they have leverage over India.

We have evidence to conclude that Pakistan is promoting anti-Persian sentiments in Afghanistan. Pakistanis on PDF also support the Taliban, an Al-Qaeda founded group. You barely see Pakistan promoting anything Iranian inside Pakistan, despite the fact that your anthem is in Persian and many of your famous poets composed their works in Persian.

There you go, you revealed the truth.

It is all about AFGHANISTAN.

:rofl:

Your proxies failed to neutralize Taliban, even with help of US, NATO, and India.

Pakistan was not responsible for BLA, BLF, and other terrorists. I know you are programmed to think this way, but it does not serve Pakistan in the least. Actually Baloch separatist are patroned by your Indian friends which you graciously host in Chahbahar. I am sure you government knows because you treat the BLF in your hospitals.

Iran has lost a friendly border with both Afghanistan and Pakistan.

How many more proxy wars can you fight? Can you handle Pakistan retaliation? Think about it. We gave you a break, but this is enough.

Anyone who supports Indian terror will face the wrath of all Pakistanis, Sunni and Shia alike.

Last edited:
Combative tone from Iran started when Ahmedi Nejad was deposed. He was a good leader. Since then Rouhani and clerics hijacked Iranian policy. They are vehemently anti-Sunni, and by extension anti-Pakistani.

Historically your close relationship to Hindustan was with the ancestors of Pakistanis who ruled Hindustan. We are the ones who spoke Dari in our courts and patroned Persian literature. Your geography is a little confused.

Arabs and Persians have a difficult time with this. Hindustan previously included Afghanistan too, but we don't refer to all Afghan empires as Indian today. Same for Pakistan, which was the major recruiting ground and base for Muslim power in Hindustan.

Pakistan was called Sindh then, you will remember it from Sindh-ibadi, famous story of alf laila wa laila. When Muslims ruled Hindustan, it was part and parcel of Hindustan, along with Afghanistan, but later on as Muslim rule waned and British took over, Pakistan came into being afterwards.

You are lost in your mindset, but you know what Hindu zealots say to Muslims when they were killing us during partition and even today in Kashmir?

Go back to Arab and Persia.

I hope you understand the nuances.

There you go, you revealed the truth.

It is all about AFGHANISTAN.

:rofl:

Your proxies failed to neutralize Taliban, even with help of US, NATO, and India.
I have checked posts from earlier days on PDF as well. Even when Ahmadinejad was the President of Iran, there were some Pakistanis who loathed Iran. Ahmadinejad was popular in Pakistan because they admired his public speeches against Israel and the USA.He had the balls to challenge Zionist lies in the media.

You divide the Indian subcontinent based on religion, but that's not necessarily true historic wise. The subcontinent existed before Islam but for some reason you think that the world came to existence after Islam. Even after Islam, is Gujarat a part of Pakistan? We had trade with that region since the 10th century at least. Going back in history, what about Vedic India? What about the fact that even the name Hindustan was given to the Indian subcontinent by us as they were a part of the Achaemenid empire?

And if all you understood from my post was about Afghanistan, I feel sorry for you. What do you mean by we failed to neutralize Taliban? The US removed the Taliban from power in 2001. Since then, the Taliban are fighting only the US troops in Afghanistan and it is no longer a threat to Iran. It has even tried to approach Iran to fight the US on several occasions. The issue is not Taliban. You are messing up with the demographics of Afghanistan by killing Persians in Afghanistan and turning Afghanistan into a Pashto-dominant country. Not to mention that Hazaras in Afghanistan are under constant threat for their lives. Our main problem with Pakistan is that your country is unstable and there are some Wahhabi elements who have infiltrated top ranks in your government and army that are loyal and obedient to the Saudis. That's the problem.

And as for your threats that were added after I was writing this message, I can tell you that we are very confident that we can handle you with no problem. We have first hand intelligence inside Pakistan and we are aware of the intentions and sentiments of particular fractions inside Pakistan. And we did handle you when you sided with MBS against Iran. It took us exactly 2 weeks to respond. So, feel free to do anything you can, but don't get surprised when you receive the response for your actions against Iran. Pakistan must stay neutral in the Saudi-Iran conflict in the region if she wants neutral relations with Iran.

Last edited:
Even when Ahmadinejad was the President of Iran, there were some Pakistanis who loathed Iran.

You cannot satisfy everyone.

However also majority of Pukhtoons on both sides of the border don't like Iranians, due to Afghan divisiveness from Tehran. Then in Karachi, sectarianism can also get out of hand on both sides.

I was one of the most pro-Iran Pakistanis here, until Sulemani did his threats and provocations while India attacked from the East.

Nothing can forgive that backstabbing in my eyes.

Ahmadinejad was popular in Pakistan because they admired his public speeches against Israel and the USA.He had the balls to challenge Zionist lies in the media.

Not only that, he believes in unity of Sunnis and Shias. He extended his hand of friendship to Sunni countries. Current regime did a u-turn.

For this reason, I also admire Khomeini (whose grandfather by the way Syed Ahmad Hindi was Kashmiri, i.e. Pakistani.)

You cannot satisfy everyone.

However also majority of Pukhtoons on both sides of the border don't like Iranians, due to Afghan divisiveness from Tehran. Then in Karachi, sectarianism can also get out of hand on both sides.

I was one of the most pro-Iran Pakistanis here, until Sulemani did his threats and provocations while India attacked from the East.

Nothing can forgive that backstabbing in my eyes.

Not only that, he believes in unity of Sunnis and Shias. He extended his hand of friendship to Sunni countries. Current regime did a u-turn.

For this reason, I also admire Khomeini (whose grandfather by the way Syed Ahmad Hindi was Kashmiri, i.e. Pakistani.)
So you think that Pakistan executing MBS threat to bring war into Iran is not backstabbing, but Iran siding with India against you that backstabbed us two weeks earlier without provocation is backstabbing? What kind of logic is that?

Ahmadinejad too was demonized as anti-Sunni by many Arabs and pro-Arab members here on PDF. Iran entered the Syrian Civil War during Ahmadinejad's presidency. Iran was accused of creating chaos in Bahrain during Ahmadinejad's presidency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom