What's new

Iran attacked again and FC reply with same tune

Pakistan and iran need to build up mutual strategic command and control on pak iran border to avoid such kind of incident in future.. this situation isn't good for both the countries and specially for pakistan,

Iran and India are becoming stronger allies day by day :tup:

There is no huge issue of Shia Vs Sunni in Pakistan, we live peacefully and happily together its the foreign elements who try to make division for their own good.

Pakistan & Iran must avoid hostilities with each other as both are on list of world powers which are redrawing map of ME though their proxies.
In Pakistan possible not, Iran possibly yes

Pakistani fellows, don't mind me but regretfully it seems none of your neighbor is happy with your country except the Arabian sea. I assume there must be a flaw in your foreign policy because the issue between you and your neighbors is the same; 'Terrorism'.

No wonder NATO still is in Afghanistan and War on Terror Officially did begin In Afghanistan and still is going on in Afghanistan and last I heard Pakistan still has demanded Afghanistan to stop providing Mullah Fazlullah aka Mullah Radio a safe-haven.
I had a convo with an afghani once regarding problems in his country, the logics he presented were hilarious and Irrational.

The irony is ....the first civilian casualty was reported on Indian side
it's funny as well as sad that you raised this topic
whats even more ironic is that the same claim was stated by our sources too that india violated and killed 3 civilians when a shell landed in a home.so keep on believing in your own version of story.

save me the trouble, Indians have infested the dawn.com page so you can easily get the news i stated from there.
I follow dawn and there was no such report from dawn...
please for the sake of the god...stop lying

I follow dawn and there was no such report from dawn...
please for the sake of the god...stop lying

LMAO, i gotta note that, do you know what that means?
that means you never bothered to visit dawn the whole time or perhaps you never followed dawn.

iran and pakistan are good frnd.
no.problem ... these are just minute ripples....no need to worry...

there is a difference between shahs iran and ayatollahs iran

Yes, but our relations were not as bad as it seems now and in Iran one can see crack are surfacing in society which shows that west's hard work to crack them is now paying off one example is happy video saga in Iran.

Back
Top Bottom