What's new

Iran Assassinated over 180 Iraqi Pilots to ensure IQIAF doesn't become a threat again.

Iraq maybe occupied on paper by America but it is colonised by Iran on the ground.

You must respect the Mullah with the same magnitude as you respect Satan.

We need to talk about the main reality on the ground not some sort of I am puppet under someone.

The Americans took 20 trillion USD worth of gold out of Iraq. The Invasion was solid and still is until today.

image.jpg

GlDM7l5JZsBl0UTRr30CNQftR7HnavOqeYHtyIufLGIDDIrAAmg5Jmjgk7Gk2ef19peP5szlzuoQzViIyFaZlMPb21_a-A0lnjIx25ZHhDsgMKtqzc_dM2QlHeYrn3GotPDg

main-23.jpg

I almost spite out my water.. By assassinating old *** pilots by that time while in truth they bombarded Iran in the 80s but some ragtag local militias assassinated them 2 decades to late when there was absolutely no need for them since the entire regime had fallen to Americans anyways.

An irrelevant act by itself and had no benefits or gains whatsoever. No strategic value whatsoever. It's like emptying a machine gun into open desert aiming at nobody
It is about revenge. Iraqi pilots that participated in bombing of Iran got their blood spilled on the streets of their own country.

We need to talk about the main reality on the ground not some sort of I am puppet under someone.

The Americans took 20 trillion USD worth of gold out of Iraq. The Invasion was solid and still is until today.

image.jpg

GlDM7l5JZsBl0UTRr30CNQftR7HnavOqeYHtyIufLGIDDIrAAmg5Jmjgk7Gk2ef19peP5szlzuoQzViIyFaZlMPb21_a-A0lnjIx25ZHhDsgMKtqzc_dM2QlHeYrn3GotPDg

main-23.jpg

It is upto Iran and America how they divide the spoils of war.

Iran diverted Iraq's water. That's worth more than gold.

Good read.

As a Pakistani nationalist, I have lot of love and empathy for Iran and the Iranian people but isn't the above a bit too harsh and really unnecessary?

I almost spite out my water.. By assassinating old *** pilots by that time while in truth they bombarded Iran in the 80s but some ragtag local militias assassinated them 2 decades to late when there was absolutely no need for them since the entire regime had fallen to Americans anyways.

An irrelevant act by itself and had no benefits or gains whatsoever. No strategic value whatsoever. It's like emptying a machine gun into open desert aiming at nobody
Iraq is colonized nowadays by Iran. Iran has intelligence agents deep within Iraqi security apparatus.. all names of Iraqis in various sectors are in the hands of Iran and Iran decides if it allows them to live or not. Iraq got invaded by the US because of its dumbass leadership. Meanwhile Iranian leadership has prevented a war on its soil for over 33 years already.

It is upto Iran and America how they divide the spoils of war.

Iran diverted Iraq's water. That's worth more than gold.

I don't think the Americans believe in sharing anything with Iran or puppets they have sovereignity over. They hold the oilfields up in the Kurdish areas run by Exxon. So yeah-no.

The Americans know only one langauge -- WAR! You have to fight them. If you fail to do that you have accepted a puppets life period

As a Pakistani nationalist, I have lot of love and empathy for Iran and the Iranian people but isn't the above a bit too harsh and really unnecessary?
Take a look at this baby and thousands of other victims of Iraqi pilots. They suffered chemical warfare attack. The pilots deserved death for doing this.

chemical-bombs.jpg

I don't think the Americans believe in sharing anything with Iran. They hold the oilfields up in the Kurdish areas run by Exxon. So yeah-no.

The Americans know only one langauge -- WAR! You have to fight them

That is your perception of America as socially engineered by the Mullah.

Controlling oil fields mean nothing when you cannot access them without paying tribute to the Mullah.

Americans believe in sharing as much as Iranians do. Its a match made in heavens.

That is your perception of America as socially engineered by the Mullah.

Controlling oil fields mean nothing when you cannot access them without paying tribute to the Mullah.

Americans believe in sharing as much as Iranians do. Its a match made in heavens.

Now I see what you are doing -- >:Dtrolling.. Sorry I was to slow to see that. Lmao

@Titanium100

Iraqi pilots massacred their own population every time they rebelled, including Kurdish population and participated in bombing runs against Iran.

They had it coming, and yes if in the future some thing would happen to Syrian pilots it would not be surprising.

Now I see what you are doing -- >:Dtrolling.. Sorry I was to slow to see that. Lmao

There is no need for apologies.

Americans may have all the masons, but it the Iranians who are the true empire builders.

And you must destroy before you build.

Iran was invaded by Iraq. this is an undisputable fact.

Iraqi pilots commited grave war crimes against Iranian soldiers and civilians by using chemical weapons to commit mass murder.

these "pilots" were war criminals. Iran had every right to get justice from them 1 way or another.

let this be a reminder to the trumpists and all the people mocking Irans "enteghame sakht"

Iran has a very long memory, and if they didnt forgive iraqi war criminals, they will certainly not forget the criminals who murderered Soleimani.

american pilots involved in the soleimani assasination should look over their shoulders for the rest of their lives.

the zionists heavily went after "nazis" after ww2. The US executed many german officer post ww2 for supposed "war crimes" (executing captured american intel officers)

Iran was invaded by Iraq. this is an undisputable fact.

Iraqi pilots commited grave war crimes against Iranian soldiers and civilians by using chemical weapons to commit mass murder.

these "pilots" were war criminals. Iran had every right to get justice from them 1 way or another.

let this be a reminder to the trumpists and all the people mocking Irans "enteghame sakht"

Iran has a very long memory, and if they didnt forgive iraqi war criminals, they will certainly not forget the criminals who murderered Soleimani.

american pilots involved in the soleimani assasination should look over their shoulders for the rest of their lives.

the zionists heavily went after "nazis" after ww2. The US executed many german officer post ww2 for supposed "war crimes" (executing captured american intel officers)

It should also serve as a reminder that no mercy will be shown to people who take up arms against the Islamic Republic.

The ideological defense of Iran does not conform to man made territories.

It should also serve as a reminder that no mercy will be shown to people who take up arms against the march an army into the lands of the Iranian Islamic Republic.

The ideological defense of Iran does not conform to man made territories.
accepting humilation

The nation of Cyrus/Hussein never kneels

fixed that for you

Back
Top Bottom