What's new

Iran arrests Jundallah chief Abdolmalek Rigi with Pakistan's help

Nah i wont like to follow that pathetic ummmmm
Period

Then i am left with no choice .. i will communicate with you in sign language as u dont follow any language.

No expect the monitoring system of other countries better than India

No we are buying monitoring system from Pakistan... what a joke..

If that is the case even slightly then be sure we have done a great help to Iran.

Enough of your "HELP".. Iran has aid it earlier.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Iran accuses Pakistan over attack

The way you knew that he bluffed everyone and reach the Gul waters.

why he went and what was he upto only he can say.. u expect him to say" hi sirr.. i went to this place for this when he gets arrested??/ come on.. show some common sense...

And Kyrgyzstan is an Arab country

nope its not an arab country.

That doesn’t stop you from cooperating with another country against terrorism.

i guess the "co- Operation" will pay some deeds..

This guy was behind a lot of attacks. If they find out that it was official ISI policyto help him, then i hope Iran demonstrates that it does not take this lightly and thaws relations. If they find out that the people in the ISI that helped him where rouge agents, then i hope relations are restored and improved after these agents are dealt with.

This guy was behind a lot of attacks. If they find out that it was official ISI policyto help him, then i hope Iran demonstrates that it does not take this lightly and thaws relations. If they find out that the people in the ISI that helped him where rouge agents, then i hope relations are restored and improved after these agents are dealt with.

Jandullah is also behind attacks in Pakistan. The Karachi attack was one of them.

We see a more sinster hand behind Regi against Pakistan and Iran.

BBC News - Iran 'arrests leader of Sunni militants Jundullah'

Iranian authorities have arrested the leader of the Sunni Muslim militant group Jundullah, according to reports on state television.
The Arabic language channel al-Alam said Abdolmalek Rigi had been held in eastern Iran, but gave no more details.
He is said to be behind a series of deadly bombings and killings in Sistan-Baluchistan province.
Last October 42 people, including six Revolutionary Guard commanders, were killed in a suicide bombing in Zahedan.
The Fars news agency, quoting the Iranian intelligence ministry, said the arrest took place of the "Jundullah leader along with two of his group members".
The official IRNA news agency later said he had been travelling in a plane to an Arab country via Pakistan before his arrest.
"His plane was ordered to land and then he was arrested after the plane was searched," Iranian lawmaker Mohammed Dehgan was quoted by news agency AFP as saying.
Press TV, the Iranian state-run English language service, said Mr Rigi had been in a US military base 24 hours before his capture.
It alleged the US had issued Mr Rigi with an Afghan passport.
It also said he had recently travelled to "European countries".
None of these claims could be independently verified.
Jundullah was founded in 2002 to defend the Baluchi minority in the poor, remote and lawless region of south-east Iran.
Mr Rigi has claimed in the past that the group does not seek to break away from Iran but that violence is necessary to draw attention to discrimination.

The QUESTION HERE IS WHOM DO U TRUST IRAN OR US???? :pop:

East of iran is Pakistan

lol
east of iran is iran
if they wanted to say Pakistan they would write in Pakistan

Fars News Agency : Ñíí Èå åãÑÇå äÝÑ Ïæ㠐Ñæåß ÌäÏÇááå ÏÓʐíÑ ÔÏå ÇÓÊ

funny what they say in this article. too long to translate but there are some interesting points and some funny ones:

fist of all there is a part about where is the group. notice they say "balouchistan and pakistan" because balouchistan is iranian part for an iranian description way and balouchistan in Pakistan is said Pakistan.
funny part where they say the radio, their medias are the ones of the monarchists! they say as well their relation with iraqi groups affiliated to al qaida

they say about business of trafic and kidnaping people. they say operation in pakistan too.

they say about their terrorist actions which the leader by videos agreed his involvment like the assassination of deputy and sepah officers. but not only they were beheading young people who were doing military service .

[but i think he denied the bombs in girl school and mosque. my comment]

they say the radio or news they support this group strangely are related to saoudis. they say these media say he is fighting for the rights of people.

my comment is that there is a real problem of respect of minority groups in Iran. This is a problem that even Rezaee spoke about in the elections time when he wanted to create powerful regions with a part of independance. Ahmadinejad was insulting him for this idea. The leadership idea of Khamenei is total power of shias.

4794131a642243ed4c664ccae7fe8270.jpg

c4744f1b2a3a065e1ed474295422c544.jpg

this looks fishy.. most of the stories from media are wong including my posts.. this post clearly shows it was a made up arrest...

Press TV, the Iranian state-run English language service, said Mr Rigi had been in a US military base 24 hours before his capture.

It alleged the US had issued Mr Rigi with an Afghan passport.

It also said he had recently travelled to "European countries".

None of these claims could be independently verified.

Iran Military Forum - Iranian Sunni rebel confesses U.S. role in terror plots inside Iran - Military of the Islamic Republic of Iran

thank you.
it means they were doing mistakes in farsnews and mehrnews?
anyway they say CIA coup. I don't know. They are so good to make hell...

but we should not make easy accusations. i respect army. i am from family of martyrs . but i have much doubt about his brother words , if they were under torture for exemple.
don't know much what to think about it. anyway it is a good new.

for us and for Pakistan too.

video of "propaganda" for "Mr Rigi" lol
No CIA but some in Europe ... are helping in some way

the truth is this:
????? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ???????
Pls be careful: there are hard pictures in it, people being beheaded by Jundollah members

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you.
it means they were doing mistakes in farsnews and mehrnews?
anyway they say CIA coup. I don't know. They are so good to make hell...

but we should not make easy accusations. i respect army. i am from family of martyrs . but i have much doubt about his brother words , if they were under torture for exemple.
don't know much what to think about it. anyway it is a good new.

for us and for Pakistan too.

It truly is good news for Iran and Pakistan. I have been hoping this ba$tard would be captured soon. Now it's time to get the info from him and do to his evil movement what the Turks did to Abdullah Ocalan's PKK.

Anyone here who is insinuating that Pakistan/ISI would have helped Rigi, is either foolish or ill-motivated. Pakistan and Iran have always cooperated to stabilize Irani/Pakistani Baluchistan and even if one gets all real-politik abou this, there is absolutely no conceivable scenario in which Pakistan would ruin its relations with Iran over a terrorist group which enjoys such minimal support that everyone understands it is doomed to eventual failure. And that failure might now have been exacerbated with this arrest.

here is the video

Last edited by a moderator:

pls then can you explain me why you say i am sick
by private message?

And if turns out that pakistan has nothing to with the guy ,the govt of iran should issues an apology to pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom