What's new

Iran arrests Jundallah chief Abdolmalek Rigi with Pakistan's help

It has brought a big blow to CIA nexus

You seem right. ;)
There are so many version of the story. Wait till something comes out of it.
However this is confirmed that one man is caught.....Hang the idiot.

Yes i think we need to wait for more details.

If he really is Regi then time to :chilli:

Jandullah was created by US to create terrorism in Iran and this same Jandullah group had harmed us badly too.

Where the plane land? which airport or air base?

There is no country named "arab", What was the Flight number, Airline? I

There is no sense in above news. Arrested in Water while traveling on Plane?

:) thats what i am asking.

Good news if its Regi and good for Pakistan from all aspects.

NO thanks i dont follow Hinglish.

Thats okay.. i expected u "atleast follow Hinglish not to say english.
Period.

I dint know you were flying that machines (called plane)

nope i dont fly planes pilots do.

If you can provide me with the name of the airline and the country of origion of the flying machine.

nope i wont provide that sensitive information to you.maybe any other member but not YOu ..LOL

contry of origin of the machine should be US or franc (Boeing or airbus)

"He was flying through Pakistan to an Arab country"
This sounds abscure 200% because if he was flying to an Arab country then the qustion is who issued him a visa and which embassy?

aaahhh.. so u expect nowadays terrorist travel with proper travelling documents and valid passport??/

He is an Iranian right? So does it mean Iranian embassy somewhere issued him the visa?

nope he can get a visa from say pakistan if they issue one.

If the plane was orderd to land in Iran then Why Iranian official dint named the airline ?

Its an Emirates flight as far i know

Why Regi wanted to fly to an Arab country and which country that was?

to buy latest "playboy" magazine.. how am i supposed to know??/

he was travelling to Kyrgyzstan as far as reports are concerned.. reports coming are quite different and its too early to comment.

tehran times : Iran arrests terrorist ringleader Abdolmalek Rigi

ANYWAY

It has brought a big blow to CIA nexus

yes CIA is last seen doing drone exercise with an allie in south asia.. big blow indeed

A very sad day for the Americans and some other foreign intelligence agency/agencies.

Till you can show me his pay slip signed by the CIA Director lets use the words " Bad day for NON STATE ACTORS in USA"? Why shy away from this lovely new sentence you gave the modern world? :cheers:

Regards

BBC News - Iran 'arrests leader of Sunni militants Jundullah'

Iranian authorities have arrested the leader of the Sunni Muslim militant group Jundullah, according to reports on state television.

The Arabic language channel al-Alam said Abdolmalek Rigi had been held in eastern Iran, but gave no more details.

He is said to be behind a series of deadly bombings and killings in Sistan-Baluchistan province.

Last October 42 people, including six Revolutionary Guard commanders, were killed in a suicide bombing in Zahedan.

The Fars news agency, quoting the Iranian intelligence ministry, said the arrest took place of the "Jundullah leader along with two of his group members".

The official IRNA news agency later said he had been travelling in a plane to an Arab country via Pakistan before his arrest.

"His plane was ordered to land and then he was arrested after the plane was searched," Iranian lawmaker Mohammed Dehgan was quoted by news agency AFP as saying.

Jundullah was founded in 2002 to defend the Baluchi minority in the poor, remote and lawless region of south-east Iran.

Mr Rigi has claimed in the past that the group does not seek to break away from Iran but that violence is necessary to draw attention to discrimination.

TEHRAN: Iran has arrested top Sunni militant leader Abdolmalek Rigi, the alleged mastermind behind several deadly bombings and killings in the country, local media reported on Tuesday.

Rigi, who was Iran's most wanted fugitive and heads the rebel Jundallah (Soldiers of God), was arrested "inside Iran" on Tuesday in the eastern part of the country, the state-owned Arabic news channel said.

The Iranian intelligence ministry was cited as saying he was arrested along with two members of his group, in a report by local news agency.

The agency also quoted Mohammad Marziah, prosecutor of Zahedan, the capital of Sistan-Baluchestan province, as saying the militant was arrested in an "ambush and is currently held by intelligence forces."

The governor general of southeastern Sistan-Baluchestan hailed Rigi's arrest, according to Iran's official news agency.

Thats okay.. i expected u "atleast follow Hinglish not to say english.

Nah i wont like to follow that pathetic ummmmm
Period.

aaahhh.. so u expect nowadays terrorist travel with proper travelling documents and valid passport??/

No expect the monitoring system of other countries better than India ;)

nope he can get a visa from say Pakistan if they issue one.

If that is the case even slightly then be sure we have done a great help to Iran.

to buy latest "playboy" magazine.. how am i supposed to know??/

The way you knew that he bluffed everyone and reach the Gul waters.

he was travelling to Kyrgyzstan as far as reports are concerned.. reports coming are quite different and its too early to comment.

And Kyrgyzstan is an Arab country :blink:

yes CIA is last seen doing drone exercise with an allie in south asia.. big blow indeed

That doesn’t stop you from cooperating with another country against terrorism.

Till you can show me his pay slip signed by the CIA Director lets use the words " Bad day for NON STATE ACTORS in USA"? Why shy away from this lovely new sentence you gave the modern world? :cheers:

Regards

Well well well, when you guys accuse us, then also you don't show us the pay slips or the expense slips of the Non State Actors allegedly backed or supported by ISI or Govt of Pakistan.

So show those documentary proofs also when you put up the alleges.

And as for US & CIA history goes, it is very clear from the past & present, they always support anti-state groups in those countries whose regimes the US & CIA don't like or feel threatened.

TEHRAN: Iran has arrested top Sunni militant leader Abdolmalek Rigi, the alleged mastermind behind several deadly bombings and killings in the country, local media reported on Tuesday.

Rigi, who was Iran's most wanted fugitive and heads the rebel Jundallah (Soldiers of God), was arrested "inside Iran" on Tuesday in the eastern part of the country, the state-owned Arabic news channel said.

The Iranian intelligence ministry was cited as saying he was arrested along with two members of his group, in a report by local news agency.

The agency also quoted Mohammad Marziah, prosecutor of Zahedan, the capital of Sistan-Baluchestan province, as saying the militant was arrested in an "ambush and is currently held by intelligence forces."

The governor general of southeastern Sistan-Baluchestan hailed Rigi's arrest, according to Iran's official news agency.

So he was in IRAN. Thats the encouraging information.

Now thank God all the rehtoric against Pakistan have come to an end if he is Regi

Pls be careful about some propaganda . They always say it is foreign country which helps .

In this source it says the operation took place in East of the country
MehrNews.com - Iran, Iranian, Nuclear, political, world, sport, Cultural, economic, SocialAndOccations news and headlines
the source is tv and they say the news is from soldiers in operation

But many think in Iran this news is very well matching with a scandale
the video is just released now
A basij was taking a video when they attacked the university of Tehran
We can see clearly on it the plain clothes (bassiji) using violence against students
100 arrested , 5 dead

Last edited:
Abdolmalek Rigi, ringleader of the Pakistan-based terrorist group of Jundallah, was captured in an operation on Tuesday.

Reports say Rigi was captured on a flight from Dubai to Kyrgyzstan.

Iranian Interior Minister Mostafa Mohammad-Najjar told reporters that Rigi was arrested outside the country as he was preparing for a new act of sabotage.

The minister added that he was consequently transferred to Iran.

Zahedan Prosecutor Mohammad Marzieh also told Fars news agency that the notorious terrorist was arrested early Tuesday in a pre-planned operation.

"Rigi's arrest was eventually made through a series of security measures taken for a long period of time. He is now in Iran and will be handed to security and judicial officials," he said.

The Jundallah group has claimed responsibility for numerous terrorist attacks in Iran. The group has carried out mass murder, armed robbery, kidnapping, acts of sabotage and bombings. They have targeted civilians and government officials, as well as all ranks of Iran's military.

In their latest attack, which occurred on October 18, more than 40 Iranians — among them 15 members of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC), including top commanders, in addition to several tribal elders — lost their lives when Jundallah terrorists carried out an operation in the border region of Pishin, located in Iran's southeastern province of Sistan-Baluchestan.

Citing US and Pakistani intelligence sources, the news group of an American televison network, ABC, reported in 2007 that the terrorist group "has been secretly encouraged and advised by American officials" to destabilize the government of Iran.

Investigative journalist Seymour Hersh revealed in another report in July 2008 that US Congressional leaders had secretly agreed to former President George W. Bush's USD 400 million funding request, which gave the US a free hand in arming and funding terrorist groups such as Jundallah militants.

The Pakistan-based terrorist organization denies having any link to Washington but Rigi's brother, arrested earlier and now in Iran's custody, confirmed in an interview with Press TV that the Jundallah leader had, in fact, established links with the US administration.

Abdolhamid revealed that a go-between, named Amanollh-Khan Rigi, put the terrorist group in connect with the US administration, which had promised the anti-Iran terrorist group a safe haven in Pakistan.

"His name is Amanollah-Khan Rigi. He is my father's cousin. He was a royalist during the Shah's regime," Abdulhamid told Press TV.

"After the [1979] Revolution in Iran, he left the country via Pakistan and sought asylum in the United States."

Abdulhamid said the Americans had asked Amanollah-Khan to forge a link between the US and Jundallah. "The Americans asked him [Amanollah-Khan] to introduce them to [Abdolmalek] Rigi in Pakistan and that's how link was established."

He also claimed to have visited the US Embassy in Pakistan to seek more US cooperation with the terrorist group.

"The most important issue that I raised was Jundallah's security in Pakistan," he said.

"I told the Americans that we needed support from the media, newspapers, radios and satellite channels to get our message across to the Baluch around the world," he said.

According to Abdolhamid, the Pakistani government was well aware of the whereabouts of the Jundallah terror group.

"It is impossible to believe that Pakistan is unaware of Jundallah's presence on its soil," he said. "Pakistan is a perfect haven for Jundallah."

Jundallah ringleader Rigi arrested

This could be very bad news for Iran-Pakistan relations, it all depends on how much information he gives up regarding assistance from the ISI.

This shows how capable the Iranian security forces are, they captured him outside of Iran.

Pls be careful about some propaganda . They always say it is foreign country which helps .

In this source it says the operation took place in East of the country
MehrNews.com - Iran, Iranian, Nuclear, political, world, sport, Cultural, economic, SocialAndOccations news and headlines

East of iran is Pakistan

This could be very bad news for Iran-Pakistan relations, it all depends on how much information he gives up regarding assistance from the ISI.

This shows how capable the Iranian security forces are, they captured him outside of Iran.

"After the [1979] Revolution in Iran, he left the country via Pakistan and sought asylum in the United States."

Abdulhamid said the Americans had asked Amanollah-Khan to forge a link between the US and Jundallah. "The Americans asked him [Amanollah-Khan] to introduce them to [Abdolmalek] Rigi in Pakistan and that's how link was established."

-----------------------

Better look for some other connection called US.

As far as Iranian security agencies' capablities well hmmmmmmmmmmm

-----------------------

Better look for some other connection called US.

As far as Iranian security agencies' capablities well hmmmmmmmmmmm

Yes, we know America and KSA fund them, but we also know that the ISI has helped them.

Yes, Iranian seceuirty agencies are very capable, as seen demonstarted by this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom