What's new

Iran arrests Jundallah chief Abdolmalek Rigi with Pakistan's help

abi beleve me mullahs make iran fool.look at your air force and then look your mullahas claims they are like taliban and saddam.you face rain from israeli us saudi jets and mullshas will no were that day.

How many times do we have to tell you? A countries airforce does not determine how prosperous a nation is. Iran does not spend a lot of money on its armed forces, what it does spend goes into R&D.

These Mullahs are turning Iran into a self sufficient country and putting a lot of emphasis on scientific achievements.

I hope no one gets offended, but does buying F-16s from America make Pakistan developed?

Any country can spend money acquiring foreign weapons, the real art is building your own.

Any official response from US or comments from popular western media?

No, their silence is deafening.

When they have commented on him, they describe him as a "Baluch sunni rebel", not a terrorist that kills Shias, Sunnis and Baluchis in Iran.

How many times do we have to tell you? A countries airforce does not determine how prosperous a nation is. Iran does not spend a lot of money on its armed forces, what it does spend goes into R&D.

These Mullahs are turning Iran into a self sufficient country and putting a lot of emphasis on scientific achievements.

I hope no one gets offended, but does buying F-16s from America make Pakistan developed?

time will answer one day

time will answer one day

I bet you will call Iran "developed and prosperous" if we give $10bn to buying shiny western weapons. Well let me assure you that will never happen. That $10bn will go towards research and development to make us self sufficient and capable of building our own.

I bet you will call Iran "developed and prosperous" if we give $10bn to buying shiny western weapons. Well let me assure you that will never happen. That $10bn will go towards research and development to make us self sufficient and capable of building our own.

my sweet brother iran i way of sucide as i see. make every one enemy is easy but make 1 friend is very hard i know were mullahas take iran in future,

man its very easy to make fake pakistani ID card

did you see the Pakistani Identity card of Aishwaria Rai :yahoo::yahoo::rofl:

there was a scanned photo of her identity card available on internet...... google it and u can find it

It is that easy to make Pakistani ID Card :lol:

my sweet brother iran i way of sucide as i see. make every one enemy is easy but make 1 friend is very hard i know were mullahas take iran in future,

They could do some things differently, but we will never bow down to another country. If they want us to stop enrichment, we'll speed up enrichment, and if they tell us stop stop supporting palestinians, we'll send them more money.

Please brother, read a little on Iran's relations with the world. We have good relations with China, Brazil, Venezuela, Belarus, Bosnia, Armenia, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Bolivia, Cuba, Tajikistan, Turkmanestan, Sudan, Libya, Senegal, south Africa, Oman and Qatar and these are just some of them.

Ahmadinjad has travelled to numerous countries in South America on more than on occasion, we are meeting with the heads of all African states soon, we have investments all over Africa.

Since Ahmadinejad has come into power, the world has got the impression that Iran has become isolated but that is not the case.

Our trade and relations with South America, Africa, Central Asia and the middle east has increased. We have also increased our trade with America and western Europe.

A lot of what you hear is just propoganda, but a lot of it is also true. We do have a lot of enemies at the moment, but we are thinking in the long term. If self sufficient and independence is what we want, then it is worth it.

We don't want to become another non-country who does whatever America says.

The American Dream: A Terror-Sponsoring Nefarious Terrorist State!

Shouldn’t the United States of America be declared a hostile terrorist state?

The captured ringleader of the Jundallah terrorist group, Abdolmalek Rigi, has confessed that the US administration had assured him of unlimited military aid and funding for waging an insurgency against the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Last edited by a moderator:
The American Dream: A Terror-Sponsoring Nefarious Terrorist State!

Shouldn’t the United States of America be declared a hostile terrorist state?

The captured ringleader of the Jundallah terrorist group, Abdolmalek Rigi, has confessed that the US administration had assured him of unlimited military aid and funding for waging an insurgency against the Islamic Republic of Iran.

YouTube - OBAMA ADMINISTRATION ACCUSED OF FUNDING TERRORISM IN IRAN
PressTV is the channel for international propaganda of the government
A terrorist taken by his ennemies will say.. the truth? let me laugh.
He says what they asked him to say

What do you think about those captured by other states?
Are those not subjected to torture? shall we stop believing the statements of those captives as well?
BTW... he is being interviewed soon after his capture and looks in one piece!
who knows Iran invites international media tomorrow! will you believe than?

What do you think about those captured by other states?
Are those not subjected to torture? shall we stop believing the statements of those captives as well?
BTW... he is being interviewed soon after his capture and looks in one piece!
who knows Iran invites international media tomorrow! will you believe than?
believe me Iran is not Pakistan
Media are not free in Iran. Foreign media are not allowed even being in strreets but when the government says to be.

Those captured by other states? like USA?
i didn't believe in anything they say as well. we know some of them were tortured, in Iraq or somewhere else.

It needs proofs real proofs.
You know so much in Pakistan about it. So many countries are putting their fingers towards you saying you help terrorists . But no proof .

Anyway anyone is free to believe ... it is subjective.
But when you think about this: why to support this stupid group which cannot take out the IRI? really you sincerely believe Rigi is so damned the best fighter of the world he could kill all sepahis?

...Ahmadinjad ...
Abi, just by the way, can u give me any idea what does this ex-jew's hand sign means???

71f94f871027d496f249a82767c88015.jpg

Last edited:
Jundullah chooses new leader

CAIRO: Jundullah, an insurgent group in southeastern Iran, announced the selection of a new leader after its founder was captured by Iranian forces, the group’s website said on Sunday. The group, which says it’s fighting for equal rights for the Sunni minority in southeast Iran, has named Al-Hajj Muhammed Dhahir Baluch as its new leader. “The movement is more than its leader,” said the statement posted in Arabic Saturday. “With firm determination and strong will it will continue on the path of jihad until the last drop of blood,” the group added. The statement described the “painful event” of former leader Abdulmalik Reigi’s capture on Tuesday, but said all the tribes of Sistan-Baluchistan had pledged allegiance to the new leader. In an earlier statement, Jundullah said the US, Afghan and Pakistani intelligence had contributed in trailing Reigi’s movements. Tehran, however, said there was no help from other nations in the capture. ap

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Any official response from US or comments from popular western media?

western silence on this development is quite astounding!!!

it was hardly reported there

it appears this extremist outfit "Jundollah" has appointed a new head

Back
Top Bottom