What's new

Iran arrests Jundallah chief Abdolmalek Rigi with Pakistan's help

most of baloch insurgents are sitting in dubai and planning against us ... india is there to guide them .... same is in indian consulates in afghanistan ... and i read some role of iran too in creating insurgency in pakistan... same is for other arab countries there is no sympathy for us as their brother muslim country , same is for turky and others ... i think now as a nation we should review our policy... we respect arabs and they are taking it in other means ... we should clear to every are one that we not down to any one .. our love and sympathy shouldn,t be taken as our weakness....

I do not believe in PressTV, FarsNews and any other official media in Iran as they are involved with too much propaganda and also anything said after arresting can be because of torture and threatening. (although I hate riggi but I cannot accept anyone saying the real truth after being arrested, he says what he has been asked or forced to say)

The video says that riggi has gone to dubai to see US officials, I wonder why he had to go there for a meeting, the era of face to face meetings have ended. He could easily have a secure videoconference from afghanistan US base to anywhere in the world.

Also if he has been in afghanistan 24 hours before how come he got an entry visa to Dubai and went there in less than 24 hours and then got another visa to bishkek and forwarded to there? even an urgent VISA takes longer.

If you're not going to believe it when it comes out of the horses mouth, then you're never going to believe it.

You think he applied for a visa after his meeting? Would it be possible that he applied for it sooner or is that too complicated for you to process?

If you're not going to believe it when it comes out of the horses mouth, then you're never going to believe it.

I did more research and you have right, thanks for help!

Last edited:
abi beleve me mullahs make iran fool.look at your air force and then look your mullahas claims they are like taliban and saddam.you face rain from israeli us saudi jets and mullshas will no were that day.

BTW, those appear to be the old Pakistani passports and ID cards.

Pakistan shifted to the MRP's and computerized ID cards a few years ago, which look like this:

Pakistani Passport:

View attachment 6d90484385f5935d7e012f9a453c9fed.jpg

National ID Card:

The old passports and ID cards were extremely rudimentary. I remember as a teen, when I received a new passport that had my name incorrectly printed (hand written in fact), my parents had to go back to the Pakistan embassy to get the name changed.

All the embassy official did was remove the laminate on the main page, and correct the name with a felt tip pen, and re-laminate it. The photograph on the old passports was similarly pasted onto the page which was then laminated. The same with the old national ID's - not hard to forge at all.

BTW, those appear to be the old Pakistani passports and ID cards.

Pakistan shifted to the MRP's and computerized ID cards a few years ago, which look like this:

Pakistani Passport:

View attachment 6d90484385f5935d7e012f9a453c9fed.jpg

National ID Card:

The old passports and ID cards were extremely rudimentary. I remember as a teen, when I received a new passport that had my name incorrectly printed (hand written in fact), my parents had to go back to the Pakistan embassy to get the name changed.

All the embassy official did was remove the laminate on the main page, and correct the name with a felt tip pen, and re-laminate it. The photograph on the old passports was similarly pasted onto the page which was then laminated. The same with the old national ID's - not hard to forge at all.

Hey, is this you??!!

Had any one noticed the ID card was issued in 2007.
All i have to say... all new ID cards issued during Zardari regime shall be either canceled or be suspected.

Back
Top Bottom