What's new

Iran and the arabs since the begining of islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you brother you know since mubark step down i say to myself can we make egypt a better place and take our rightfull place in the world ? i dont know all i know is i will make what i can and if anyone tryed to stop us i will die defending my people i dont want to see my country ruin i will kill as much as i can victory or death
Look in terms of better living this may take some time and don't forget the obstacles that going to be thrown on your way, but in term of dignity and self respect I have no doubt that you already earned it good luck.

Is any Iranian here take the theory that Iraqis and Syrians were just some Arabized Assyrians from the former Persian Empire? :coffee:

I don't get it! Why would call me a liar? Ididn't mention shea and I don't care about religion nor Siism since it away from us, but I always mention Iranian regime not people!
I love GCC countries but what they did to Iraq was absolutely disgraceful as well what Saddam did to Kuwait and his people was wrong. Don't you know what Ianian regime did to Iraq after 2003?
Anyway, I love all Iraqis soooo much coz they are great and meant to be great.
You may disagree with me but no personal insult plz coz cant get it back to an Iraqi.
Let me be honest to you I've thought you Wahabi that why I've said what I've said, appology if you're not.

Let me be honest to you I've thought you Wahabi that why I've said what I've said, appology if you're not.
Let me also be honest with you, All I know is that all Sunni have the same exact believes including Saudi. As you know Muslims everywhere especially in Arab world prefer to listen to Egyptian and Saudi clerics than to national clerics, so there is nothing called Whabisim. Its just an alternative word to Sunni which Iranian regime come up with. Extremests are in every religion and sect, Some of them Shea and others Sunna. Thats why we call them sometimes terrorists regardless of their sects. Shea have the right to have their own believes as long as it doesn't tend to hurt me in anyway. Iraqis have long been living together for 1400 years in peace as one people. Then its very stupid to remember now that I am Shea and you are Sunni!
I don't expect Iraqis to be pan Arabisim again but they should at least be Iraqis not pan-Iranian. There are hundreds of thousands of Iraqis in Jordan and they are just honest educated people. You would never see a Jordanian mistreats an iraqi coz he is Shea but only looks at him as an Iraqi who must be respected and revered.

Let me also be honest with you, All I know is that all Sunni have the same exact believes including Saudi. As you know Muslims everywhere especially in Arab world prefer to listen to Egyptian and Saudi clerics than to national clerics, so there is nothing called Whabisim. Its just an alternative word to Sunni which Iranian regime come up with. Extremests are in every religion and sect, Some of them Shea and others Sunna. Thats why we call them sometimes terrorists regardless of their sects. Shea have the right to have their own believes as long as it doesn't tend to hurt me in anyway. Iraqis have long been living together for 1400 years in peace as one people. Then its very stupid to remember now that I am Shea and you are Sunni!
I don't expect Iraqis to be pan Arabisim again but they should at least be Iraqis not pan-Iranian. There are hundreds of thousands of Iraqis in Jordan and they are just honest educated people. You would never see a Jordanian mistreats an iraqi coz he is Shea but only looks at him as an Iraqi who must be respected and revered.
Unfortunately your statement total wrong, I'd like you go study about wahabis to know better second the iraqis got one of the worst treatment from the jordanian thats what they've told me, if iraqi use jordan as a passage from to there country they always faced with this question are shiite or suni, you can fool someone else non iraqi you may succeed.

Unfortunately your statement total wrong, I'd like you go study about wahabis to know better second the iraqis got one of the worst treatment from the jordanian thats what they've told me, if iraqi use jordan as a passage from to there country they always faced with this question are shiite or suni, you can fool someone else non iraqi you may succeed.
I haven't heard about this ever. One of my instructors is an Iraqi sheat but he prays in our mosques. In a hotel in Amman a sheat Iraqi claimed that Jordanian people were nice and warm. This is the first time I hear such things. Anyway I have no reason to lie to you, I don't care, I just told what I think and know for sure. Its up to you to believe or not. After all, Jordan is 100% sunni, and Iran did nothing to Jordan but we get angry for our brothers causes everywhere. Good night.

I haven't heard about this ever. One of my instructors is an Iraqi sheat but he prays in our mosques. In a hotel in Amman a sheat Iraqi claimed that Jordanian people were nice and warm. This is the first time I hear such things. Anyway I have no reason to lie to you, I don't care, I just told what I think and know for sure. Its up to you to believe or not. After all, Jordan is 100% sunni, and Iran did nothing to Jordan but we get angry for our brothers causes everywhere. Good night.
By the way I'm Iraqi not Iranian, second we're here have nothing to do with politicians more than criticize there politics based on our mere understanding.

Is any Iranian here take the theory that Iraqis and Syrians were just some Arabized Assyrians from the former Persian Empire? :coffee:
Iraq refers to Uruk and Iran to Ur and Syria to Assur :

Assyria evolved originally as a minor Akkadian kingdom. From the late 24th Century BC Assyrian kings would certainly have been regional leaders only, and subject to Sargon of Akkad who united all the Akkadian speaking peoples of Mesopotamia under the Akkadian Empire which lasted from 2334 BC to 2154 BC. After the fall of the Akkadian Empire circa 2154 BC,[4] and the succeeding Sumerian 3rd Dynasty of Ur, Mesopotamia eventually coalesced into just two separate nations; Assyria in the north, and some century and a half later, Babylonia in the south.

In the Old Assyrian period of the Early Bronze Age, Assyria had been a kingdom of northern Mesopotamia (modern-day northern Iraq), initially competing with their fellow Sumero-Akkadian states in southern Mesopotamia for dominance of the region, and also with the Hurrians to the north in Asia Minor, the Gutians to the east in the Zagros Mountains and the Eblaites and later Amorites in The Levant to the west. During the 20th century BC, it established colonies in Asia Minor, and under king Ilushuma, it asserted itself over southern Mesopotamia also. From the late 19th century BC Assyria came into conflict with the newly created state of Babylonia which eventually eclipsed the older Sumero-Akkadian states in the south. Assyria experienced fluctuating fortunes in the Middle Assyrian period. Assyria had a period of empire under Shamshi-Adad I and Ishme-Dagan in the 19th and 18th centuries BC, following this it found itself under short periods of Babylonian and Mitanni-Hurrian domination in the 18th and 15th centuries BC respectively, and another period of great power and empire from 1365 BC to 1076 BC, that included the reigns of great kings such as Ashur-uballit I, Arik-den-ili, Tukulti-Ninurta I and Tiglath-Pileser I. Beginning with the campaigns of Adad-nirari II from 911 BC[citation needed], it again became a great power over the next 3 centuries, overthrowing the Twenty-fifth dynasty of Egypt and conquering Egypt,[1] Babylonia, Elam, Urartu/Armenia, Media, Persia, Mannea, Gutium, Phoenicia/Canaan, Aramea (Syria), Arabia, Israel, Judah, Edom, Moab, Samarra, Cilicia, Cyprus, Chaldea, Nabatea, Commagene, Dilmun and the Hurrians, Sutu and Neo-Hittites, driving the Ethiopians and Nubians from Egypt,[1] defeating the Cimmerians and Scythians and exacting tribute from Phrygia, Magan and Punt among others[citation needed]. After its fall, (between 612 BC and 605 BC), Assyria remained a province and Geo-political entity under the Babylonian, Median, Achaemenid, Seleucid, Parthian, Roman and Sassanid empires until the Arab Islamic invasion and conquest of Mesopotamia in the mid 7th century AD, when it was finally dissolved.[5]

In prehistoric times the region was home to a Neanderthal culture such as has been found at the Shanidar Cave. The earliest Neolithic sites in Assyria were the Jarmo culture circa 7000 BC and Tell Hassuna, the centre of the Hassuna culture, circa 6000 BC. During the 3rd millennium BC, there developed a very intimate cultural symbiosis between the Sumerians and the Semitic Akkadians throughout Mesopotamia, which included widespread bilingualism.[6] The influence of Sumerian (which was a language isolate and thus not related to any other language) on Akkadian (and vice versa) is evident in all areas, from lexical borrowing on a massive scale, to syntactic, morphological, and phonological convergence.[6] This has prompted scholars to refer to Sumerian and Akkadian in the third millennium as a sprachbund.[6]

Akkadian gradually replaced Sumerian as the spoken language of Mesopotamia somewhere after the turn of the 3rd and the 2nd millennium BC (the exact dating being a matter of debate),[7] but Sumerian continued to be used as a sacred, ceremonial, literary and scientific language in Mesopotamia until the 1st century AD.

The city of Assur (Ashur) existed since at least before the middle of the third millennium BC (circa 2600 - 2500 BC), although it appears to have been a Sumerian ruled administrative centre at this time rather than an independent state. Assyrian kings are attested as far back as the late 25th to early 24th Century BC, beginning with Tudiya. During the Akkadian Empire (2334-2154 BC) the Assyrians, like all the Akkadian peoples, were subject to the dynasty of Akkad. The Akkadian Empire of Sargon the Great, which united all the Akkadian speaking Semites, including the Assyrians, claimed to encompass the surrounding "four quarters"; the regions north of the seat of the empire in central Mesopotamia had been known as Subartu. The name Azuhinum in Akkadian records also seems to refer to Assyria proper. During the Akkadian Empire, the city of Ashur was a regional administrative center of the Empire, implicated by Nuzi tablets,[8] subject to their fellow Akkadian Sargon and his successors. However, towards the end of the reign of Sargon the Great, the Assyrian faction rebelled against him; "the tribes of Assyria of the upper country—in their turn attacked, but they submitted to his arms, and Sargon settled their habitations, and he smote them grievously".

The Akkadian Empire was destroyed by economic decline, internal strife and barbarian Gutian people in 2154 BC. The rulers of Assyria during the period between 2154 BC and 2112 BC may have once again been fully independent as the Gutians are only known to have administered southern Mesopotamia, however there is no information from Assyria bar the king list for this period. Assyria became part of the Empire of the Sumerian 3rd dynasty of Ur founded in 2112 BC, and appears to have remained lagely under Sumerian domination until the mid 21st century BC.

Something of more interest here should be more investigated:

Sargon of Akkad looks and sounds like Shogun of japan
Syrian sword Katara, Japanese sword Katana

This is very mysterious.

Iraq refers to Uruk and Iran to Ur and Syria to Assur :

Assyria evolved originally as a minor Akkadian kingdom. From the late 24th Century BC Assyrian kings would certainly have been regional leaders only, and subject to Sargon of Akkad who united all the Akkadian speaking peoples of Mesopotamia under the Akkadian Empire which lasted from 2334 BC to 2154 BC. After the fall of the Akkadian Empire circa 2154 BC,[4] and the succeeding Sumerian 3rd Dynasty of Ur, Mesopotamia eventually coalesced into just two separate nations; Assyria in the north, and some century and a half later, Babylonia in the south.

In the Old Assyrian period of the Early Bronze Age, Assyria had been a kingdom of northern Mesopotamia (modern-day northern Iraq), initially competing with their fellow Sumero-Akkadian states in southern Mesopotamia for dominance of the region, and also with the Hurrians to the north in Asia Minor, the Gutians to the east in the Zagros Mountains and the Eblaites and later Amorites in The Levant to the west. During the 20th century BC, it established colonies in Asia Minor, and under king Ilushuma, it asserted itself over southern Mesopotamia also. From the late 19th century BC Assyria came into conflict with the newly created state of Babylonia which eventually eclipsed the older Sumero-Akkadian states in the south. Assyria experienced fluctuating fortunes in the Middle Assyrian period. Assyria had a period of empire under Shamshi-Adad I and Ishme-Dagan in the 19th and 18th centuries BC, following this it found itself under short periods of Babylonian and Mitanni-Hurrian domination in the 18th and 15th centuries BC respectively, and another period of great power and empire from 1365 BC to 1076 BC, that included the reigns of great kings such as Ashur-uballit I, Arik-den-ili, Tukulti-Ninurta I and Tiglath-Pileser I. Beginning with the campaigns of Adad-nirari II from 911 BC[citation needed], it again became a great power over the next 3 centuries, overthrowing the Twenty-fifth dynasty of Egypt and conquering Egypt,[1] Babylonia, Elam, Urartu/Armenia, Media, Persia, Mannea, Gutium, Phoenicia/Canaan, Aramea (Syria), Arabia, Israel, Judah, Edom, Moab, Samarra, Cilicia, Cyprus, Chaldea, Nabatea, Commagene, Dilmun and the Hurrians, Sutu and Neo-Hittites, driving the Ethiopians and Nubians from Egypt,[1] defeating the Cimmerians and Scythians and exacting tribute from Phrygia, Magan and Punt among others[citation needed]. After its fall, (between 612 BC and 605 BC), Assyria remained a province and Geo-political entity under the Babylonian, Median, Achaemenid, Seleucid, Parthian, Roman and Sassanid empires until the Arab Islamic invasion and conquest of Mesopotamia in the mid 7th century AD, when it was finally dissolved.[5]

In prehistoric times the region was home to a Neanderthal culture such as has been found at the Shanidar Cave. The earliest Neolithic sites in Assyria were the Jarmo culture circa 7000 BC and Tell Hassuna, the centre of the Hassuna culture, circa 6000 BC. During the 3rd millennium BC, there developed a very intimate cultural symbiosis between the Sumerians and the Semitic Akkadians throughout Mesopotamia, which included widespread bilingualism.[6] The influence of Sumerian (which was a language isolate and thus not related to any other language) on Akkadian (and vice versa) is evident in all areas, from lexical borrowing on a massive scale, to syntactic, morphological, and phonological convergence.[6] This has prompted scholars to refer to Sumerian and Akkadian in the third millennium as a sprachbund.[6]

Akkadian gradually replaced Sumerian as the spoken language of Mesopotamia somewhere after the turn of the 3rd and the 2nd millennium BC (the exact dating being a matter of debate),[7] but Sumerian continued to be used as a sacred, ceremonial, literary and scientific language in Mesopotamia until the 1st century AD.

The city of Assur (Ashur) existed since at least before the middle of the third millennium BC (circa 2600 - 2500 BC), although it appears to have been a Sumerian ruled administrative centre at this time rather than an independent state. Assyrian kings are attested as far back as the late 25th to early 24th Century BC, beginning with Tudiya. During the Akkadian Empire (2334-2154 BC) the Assyrians, like all the Akkadian peoples, were subject to the dynasty of Akkad. The Akkadian Empire of Sargon the Great, which united all the Akkadian speaking Semites, including the Assyrians, claimed to encompass the surrounding "four quarters"; the regions north of the seat of the empire in central Mesopotamia had been known as Subartu. The name Azuhinum in Akkadian records also seems to refer to Assyria proper. During the Akkadian Empire, the city of Ashur was a regional administrative center of the Empire, implicated by Nuzi tablets,[8] subject to their fellow Akkadian Sargon and his successors. However, towards the end of the reign of Sargon the Great, the Assyrian faction rebelled against him; "the tribes of Assyria of the upper country—in their turn attacked, but they submitted to his arms, and Sargon settled their habitations, and he smote them grievously".

The Akkadian Empire was destroyed by economic decline, internal strife and barbarian Gutian people in 2154 BC. The rulers of Assyria during the period between 2154 BC and 2112 BC may have once again been fully independent as the Gutians are only known to have administered southern Mesopotamia, however there is no information from Assyria bar the king list for this period. Assyria became part of the Empire of the Sumerian 3rd dynasty of Ur founded in 2112 BC, and appears to have remained lagely under Sumerian domination until the mid 21st century BC.

Something of more interest here should be more investigated:

Sargon of Akkad looks and sounds like Shogun of japan
Syrian sword Katara, Japanese sword Katana

This is very mysterious.
But we study that these three civilization are Iraqis??? where did brought Syria and Iran from I'd like if you give me some sources, thanks.

Mesopotamia, Northern Iran+southern Iraq, see the SUMERIAN civilisation.
And/or Look for Ur for parsa Persia and Uruq for Iraq And Assyrians for Syria.
Obviously do not expect the frontiers to be the same as today, and wikipedia should be a good source to start with.

1. The Arabs of mainland Arabia truly got consolidated and organized as a free state under the Holy Prophet PBUH, for the first time in history, to achieve great things. Prior to Islam, the Arabs, living in tribal pockets, were under the control of the Byzentines, Persians, Egyptians or the Abyssinian in parts and from time to time. Islam united them for the first time in history, and energized them so that they could spring into Central Asia and Al Andalusia. Within no time the Maghreb became Arab, and so did Mesopotamia / Assyria. However, Central Asians, Hindustanis, Persians, Byzantine-Turks, Mid-Africans, Muslims of the East and others held on to their culture.

2. Eventually the Ottomans emerged as the most powerful among the Muslims and administered Arabia as a province.

3. There is an undercurrent in the modern Arab world which is quite interesting. There is a feeling among some that the best of the Arabs, namely the Banu Umayya and the Banu Hashim had left Arabia carrying the flag of Islam to far corners of the globe. Those remaining behind are the weaklings. Therefore, these lot are ever on the lookout to locate seeds of these brave Arabs anywhere in the world. They want these back by arranging marriage of their women with these people. Few such incidents became known during the Afghan Jihad against the Soviets.

brother iran refer to arya not ur
thanks

That was my best personal deduction, otherwise, this is what they say about "Aryan":

The use of "Aryan" as a synonym for "Indo-European" or to a lesser extent for "Indo-Iranian", is regarded today by many as obsolete and politically incorrect, but may still occasionally appear in material based on older scholarship, or written by persons accustomed to older usage, such as in a 1989 article in Scientific American by Colin Renfrew in which he uses the word "Aryan" in its traditional meaning as a synonym for "Indo-European".[9]

The term Aryan originates from the Sanskrit word ārya, in origin an ethnic self-designation, in Classical Sanskrit meaning "honourable, respectable, noble".

Since Ur used to be on the cost of the Persian gulf, and the Hindu Sanskrit was farther away in the Hindus valley, I've concluded that it was probably UR.

Otherwise the literature on this period of time seems to be confused and confusing !

1. The Arabs of mainland Arabia truly got consolidated and organized as a free state under the Holy Prophet PBUH, for the first time in history, to achieve great things. Prior to Islam, the Arabs, living in tribal pockets, were under the control of the Byzentines, Persians, Egyptians or the Abyssinian in parts and from time to time. Islam united them for the first time in history, and energized them so that they could spring into Central Asia and Al Andalusia. Within no time the Maghreb became Arab, and so did Mesopotamia / Assyria. However, Central Asians, Hindustanis, Persians, Byzantine-Turks, Mid-Africans, Muslims of the East and others held on to their culture.

2. Eventually the Ottomans emerged as the most powerful among the Muslims and administered Arabia as a province.

3. There is an undercurrent in the modern Arab world which is quite interesting. There is a feeling among some that the best of the Arabs, namely the Banu Umayya and the Banu Hashim had left Arabia carrying the flag of Islam to far corners of the globe. Those remaining behind are the weaklings. Therefore, these lot are ever on the lookout to locate seeds of these brave Arabs anywhere in the world. They want these back by arranging marriage of their women with these people. Few such incidents became known during the Afghan Jihad against the Soviets.

OpoQQ.jpg

Iran's Elam is a part of mesepotamian.

Iran jiroft is something news.
I will hopefully visit Iran someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom