What's new

Iran and India have similar views on Afghanistan

That is not the edge but the destruction of the whole of South Asia and radiation across the rest of the world. :disagree:

It will be the edge if your bums don't sit in one place. :wave:

BTW, you started the race....

That is not the edge but the destruction of the whole of South Asia and radiation across the rest of the world. :disagree:
Well, they think they will get to use their nukes and end India. You will find many of these nuke trigger happy posters on this forum. I have wasted my time, don't waste yours. :D

Well, they think they will get to use their nukes and end India. You will find many of these nuke trigger happy posters on this forum. I have wasted my time, don't waste yours. :D

And he would sit in Canada and would say anything not worrying what would happen in South Asia. It is too sad how trigger happy talking about destruction some of these fanboys are. I am out of there.

^ Well I can't make anyone accept the today's reality who is still stuck in pre 9/11 era.

BTW ask Oscar about when you will be getting J-10B. And as for J-31, well...:lol:

Take my suggestion and read the thread posted in Senior's cafe regarding changing scenario w.r.t. Pakistan and its allies.

So now you are going to go on and look for things that will make you happy. I thought you were different from rest of the other indian members here. What a shame.

Anyways, i'm outta here.

So now you are going to go on and look for things that will make you happy. I thought you were different from rest of the other indian members here. What a shame.
Anyways, i'm outta here.
Same feeling here. You don't want constructive discussion and I can't force you to. Kindly read more. :D

Because main part of Taliban went to Pakstan,it still has strong presence in Afghanistan though.

What are you defending here?Your own people Are victims of Taliban terrorism.
Isn't Malala,the innocent girl in your avatar,a good example?who the hell are you defending here?
Taliban?really?

If you mean before revolution,well it may have been changed,not destroyed by war.You live here,and you should know that.

Afghanistan is a whole different story conpared to Iran.

Era please watch this video about the Taliban, this is the Western story in fact everyone should watch it.

Inside The Taliban [National Geographic] - YouTube

The one you see in this video are not the people Pakistan is fighting today, the entity Pakistan faces emerged in 2006.

Here Pro-pakistan A-stan means only pro pakistan not pro to others ...

Thats y tag of strategic depth had to drop by pakistan coz earlier pakistan used it as training center of terrorist.

and where we used bangladesh as training center of terrorist?

No it means pro Pakistan doesn't matter who else they are also pro for and it is an understandable concern of a neighbor as nobody wants hostile entities next to their borders.

You are wasting your time. They always blame others for their problem. At one place they take credit of defeating Soviets by helping Taliban whereas at the same time say they don't have anything to do with Taliban.

Most of the Pakistanis believe in some external hand in every problem of theirs. This denial from admitting their own faults is the main reason for their problems.

Watch the video, the number of uninformed comments even by think tanks on this forum is laughable. The Taliban are not the people who fought the soviets, they have a couple of former fighters but most of their fighters today are Afghan youth. You wanna know what happened to the people who fought the soviets?? They became the warlords that carved up Afghanistan into different camps until the Taliban swept across the nation which includes Ahmad Shah Massoud who was also a two bit warlord.

Gulbuddin Hekmatyar received operational, financial and military support from Pakistan. Afghanistan expert Amin Saikal concludes in Modern Afghanistan: A History of Struggle and Survival:

What's with all the denying?You wanna say you didn't support Taliban?they didn't destroy Afghanistan?Ok,no problem,but for God's sake,don't accuse Iran of first lies tha come to your mind if you see any of us criticize Taliban.

The irony is if you look up who invited OBL to Afghanistan it was the Afghan national hero, Ahmad Shah Massoud. Double irony, in order to show his allegiance to Mullah Omar (after OBL switched sides in the civil war) he assassinated Ahmad Shah Massoud.

Watch the video, the number of uninformed comments even by think tanks on this forum is laughable. The Taliban are not the people who fought the soviets, they have a couple of former fighters but most of their fighters today are Afghan youth. You wanna know what happened to the people who fought the soviets?? They became the warlords that carved up Afghanistan into different camps until the Taliban swept across the nation which includes Ahmad Shah Massoud who was also a two bit warlord.
Taliban was your creation and you are ignoring this fact. And what comprised of Taliban. You do know that don't you. :D

All we are using is popular notion to actually make people understand the message rather than they skirting around technicalities to avoid the real point of discussion. We could have used Mujaheedin instead of Taliban, but then you would have said, see we didn't create Taliban.

Taliban was your creation and you are ignoring this fact. And what comprised of Taliban. You do know that don't you. :D

All we are using is popular notion to actually make people understand the message rather than they skirting around technicalities to avoid the real point of discussion. We could have used Mujaheedin instead of Taliban, but then you would have said, see we didn't create Taliban.

That made no sense, did you bother to watch the video I am guessing you didn't. Actually this video was made by national geographic and compiled by Westerners so they wouldn't have published it if they felt it wasn't credible. What happened to Taliban?? They are still all over South Afghanistan and draining my tax money that is what.

The irony is if you look up who invited OBL to Afghanistan it was the Afghan national hero, Ahmad Shah Massoud. Double irony, in order to show his allegiance to Mullah Omar (after OBL switched sides in the civil war) he assassinated Ahmad Shah Massoud.

This is news for me. Do you have a link or an article to point to this?

That made no sense, did you bother to watch the video I am guessing you didn't. Actually this video was made by national geographic and compiled by Westerners so they wouldn't have published it if they felt it wasn't credible. What happened to Taliban?? They are still all over South Afghanistan and draining my tax money that is what.
:D No, I didn't watch it. Why should I? Watching movie "The Killer Inside Me" - Casey Affleck is awesome in it. :smokin:

This is news for me. Do you have a link or an article to point to this?

Video with testimony from fighters of the Taliban and former NA supporters as well, OBL changed allegiances when the area he was living in got taken over by Taliban. Assassination was done to show loyalty to Mullah Omar and prove he was useful as Mullah Omar was not fond of him.

I have tried to find other sources which dispute this but there are no other sources at all concerning this not even in dispute of this.

But about Afghanistan,you should accept your policies is not very popular among them,it almost destroyed the whole country.
Afghans will decide what's best for 'them',not the best for their neighbors.They are sick of 30 years of war,killing,drugs,blood and aggression.
Anything for attaining that mirage called 'Strategic Depth' against India! Pakistan Army's paranoia about its security has resulted in the turmoil that Afghanistan is in today!

Iranians are falling for western and Indian propaganda against neighbor country. Very sad.

Back
Top Bottom