What's new

Iran and India have similar views on Afghanistan

who said pakistanis killed afghans?? you guys have been closer to soviets than we have been and pakistan had to endure millions of afghan refugees both pashtuns and iran loving shias, the way pakistan treats afghan refugees the afghan would only dream of in iran

True Afghan refugees receive a lot of ethnic hatred and disrespect in Iran than they do in Pakistan. In Iran they have entire set of ethnic slurs for Afghans.

Pak is with Arabs and Turkey. The decision by Iranians and afghans to ignore us will make our alliances with the already respected countries I pointed plus china to further increase. Good for all of us....

Pakistan is with no one but its delusional self.

No country on the planet expect Pakistan supports a Taliban take over of Afghanistan.

Dumbest **** I ever heard.

Please explain why before I go off.

You are the most un-educated member of this site, so its not surprising that you don't even know the basic facts.

Read some history kid.

This is a forum where educated people who are knowledge about history, geo-politics, and military have discussions.

Its like learning how to read when you are in a English Literature Class in University.

You are the most un-educated member of this site, so its not surprising that you don't even know the basic facts.

Read some history kid.

This is a forum where educated people who are knowledge about history, geo-politics, and military have discussions.

Its like learning how to read when you are in a English Literature Class in University.

Lolz.

I didn't ask for your analysis of me, but to to explain why you made such a statement.

Go ahead, now please explain why you made that statement.

Lolz.

I didn't ask for your analysis of me, but to to explain why you made such a statement.

Go ahead, now please explain why you made that statement.

LOL.

Thats like asking were Germany and Japan really defeated in World War II?

Come on RazPak. You joined this community to contribute to a discussion. Besides utter nonsense, what else have you brought to the table?

LOL.

Thats like asking were Germany and Japan really defeated in World War II?

Come on RazPak. You joined this community to contribute to a discussion. Besides utter nonsense, what else have you brought to the table?

You keep avoiding my question.

How has Pakistan betrayed Shia Iran?

Nobody cares about your bs.

Now I will ask again how you justify such a statement.

What impact has trade and investmentds? Pakistan's trade with Iran has quadrupled in the last 5 years. India's trade with china has also further increased. But the bottom line is both cannot make each other as natural allies.

If there is period of tension Pakistan can make good use of its current natural allies. China sir Lanka and Bangladesh can pressure you from your border ends and GCC and turkey can do the same on Iran.

China have shown you how much it care for Pakistan in 1971 war and 1999 war. It will calculate its gain and loss at time of war and bang kick on Pakistani a... . This have happened to Pakistan and it will happen again. China will never participate in war between India and Pakistan no one will these two countries are on their own when it comes to war.... you know about a saying "Don't ever put all your eggs in one basket". This is Pakistan is doing it is depending on China way too much.

Of course we do.

Everyone on the planet shares the same view on AFG except the wahabi camp. Afghanistan must be cleansed from the taliban and wahabi menace.

I watched a doc about life in Kabul from the 70's and I swear my jaw was on the floor the entire time. I had seen pics from that time of course, but I always thought the pics were from specific areas and not representative of all of Kabul/AFG. But damn, I was so wrong. Kabul was awesome before the wars. Shame the whole place was literally flattened in the last 3 decades. It was truly eye opening b/c it wasn't just the buildings that were destroyed, culture and society were destroyed as well. It's shocking how fast everything went to hell. First came the commies, then the mujahedin and finally the worst one of the lot: the taliban.

Edit: I will post the doc later. Maybe open up a thread. It was by Tolo News.

can you give me the link of that documentary

When Pakistan ditched its ancient Indian identity, it fawned a void that was filled by competing sectarian Islamic interests.

Pakistan with its nuclear arsenal prides itself as the sword of the Ummah, while the reality is that its impoverished gullible and reactionary populace have been pawns in any number of Great Games.

When the umblical cord is cut, you sink or swim.

What is Pakistan doing?

Why is it that a section of people of the same stock can be mentally so different than the rest?

I must admit I am fascinated.

Maybe when I retire I will come to Pakistan for some time, live amongst its people, and write a book.

Maybe an Indian version of that foreign journalist who left some time back.

Maybe Developer will even agree to ghost write for me in his impeccable English.

When Pakistan ditched its ancient Indian identity, it fawned a void that was filled by competing sectarian Islamic interests.

Pakistan with its nuclear arsenal prides itself as the sword of the Ummah, while the reality is that its impoverished gullible and reactionary populace have been pawns in any number of Great Games.

When the umblical cord is cut, you sink or swim.

What is Pakistan doing?

Why is it that a section of people of the same stock can be mentally so different than the rest?

I must admit I am fascinated.

Maybe when I retire I will come to Pakistan for some time, live amongst its people, and write a book.

Maybe an Indian version of that foreign journalist who left some time back.

Maybe Developer will even agree to ghost write for me in his impeccable English.

You have enough to write about India's hundreds of insurgencies, more poverty than Africa, Hindu fundamentalist, religious based genocides co-sponsored by government, worlds largest open-air toilet country, most brothels of any country, just take your pick.

There is foreign entanglement in Pakistan which has affected domesic elements and that is the problem. This is just a phase that requires good governance.

You have enough to write about India's hundreds of insurgencies, more poverty than Africa, Hindu fundamentalist, religious based genocides co-sponsored by government, worlds largest open-air toilet country, most brothels of any country, just take your pick.

There is foreign entanglement in Pakistan which has affected domesic elements and that is the problem. This is just a phase that requires good governance.

No I'll come to Pakistan and write about you guys if you're ok with it.

Ghar ki murgi daal baraabar.

I want to go radical with the full beard, 3/4 pyjama, AK47 deal and settle around the Peshawar area.

I have close friends there.

While Pakistan never had any control over Taliban.. Pakistan did remain vigilant.
Many people are confused with the media brain wash... that Pakistan was controlling and funding Taliban.

Pakistan never had the money to fund long gorilla wars.. Pakistan is not a banana state that no can audit its earning and spending... while in Iran no one knows where the money comes and goes.

Pakistan is the biggest supporter of Haqqani Network, Afgan Taliban leaders are ISI agents and this world knows the truth.

paan singh stop being retard, how do we destroyed afghanistan exactly? start giving explanation not bullcrap

The whole Taliban movement is a creation of Pakistan in the name of Strategic depth, Your people s openly admit that they support Taliban against US.

Because of this Taliban menace Afghan society went to medieval period and economy became weak. It is your Madarssa's that make Taliban and arm them to fight for Pakistan's strategic depth.

Back
Top Bottom