What's new

Iran and India have similar views on Afghanistan

You have enough to write about India's hundreds of insurgencies, more poverty than Africa, Hindu fundamentalist, religious based genocides co-sponsored by government, worlds largest open-air toilet country, most brothels of any country, just take your pick.

There is foreign entanglement in Pakistan which has affected domesic elements and that is the problem. This is just a phase that requires good governance.

No amount of India bashing will solve your own problems. So uncivilized and ill mannered some of you pakistanis are!

Of course we have similar views. Both we and Iranians don't want those tin-pot, deranged savages aka Taliban in power ever.

They're a bane to humanity and must be fought off with utmost prejudice and violence possible.

However, things will turn very ugly with both its neighbors in the region if Pakistan keeps supporting Taliban so desperately.

You have enough to write about India's hundreds of insurgencies, more poverty than Africa, Hindu fundamentalist, religious based genocides co-sponsored by government, worlds largest open-air toilet country, most brothels of any country, just take your pick.

There is foreign entanglement in Pakistan which has affected domesic elements and that is the problem. This is just a phase that requires good governance.

It was always the foreign elements because of your inherent obsession of fighting wars that have nothing to do with your country.

Had you kept your nose out of Afghan war in the first place, you'd have stayed away from all this. Instead, your obsession of using militancy for strategic goal has gotten you entangled in a war that will end only with your country's fall, if your government keeps continuing to retain these harmful policies.

We are already building strong ties with Iran.

And btw which University do you study ? Don't make idiotic claims. Can your University send probe to moon ?

Don't make idiotic claims. Can your University send probe to moon

My University made technology that is on Voyager I which has entered interstellar space.

Turkey should use his influence on Turkic people and especially Shia Hazaras against Iranian and Tajik expansionism.

Turkey should use his influence on Turkic people and especially Shia Hazaras against Iranian and Tajik expansionism.

Turkey should be more worry about kurds in turkey and terrorists in turkey-syria border.

Turkey should be more worry about kurds in turkey and terrorists in turkey-syria border.

Turkiye has lotsa hands. Can reach many places. Without Hazaras, your Great Iran dream collapses.

This Kurd, Persian, Tajik problem should be dealt with. One of either should solved whether in west or in east.

Why Tajiks. :blink:

This Shia thing is cover. Reality is different

Why should Turkey worry about Kurds exactly?

If Turkey has no problem with kurds then why atawolf everyday make a troll thread against iranian and make a fight between turkish and iranian.

Turkiye has lotsa hands. Can reach many places. Without Hazaras, your Great Iran dream collapses.

This Kurd, Persian, Tajik problem should be dealt with. One of either should solved whether in west or in east.

My dream? I always dream there is no border in our region for living and we all make a band and our people live together like EU. we respect together and when one of us get some power or her economical situation got better, doesn't show muscle to her neighbors or try to fall their regime down. we finally realize it if our neighbors are improving it means we are improving and if they will find problem, it means we will find problem.
there should be no difference for you to go to Ankara or Tehran. and no difference for me to go to Isfahan or Istanbul.
I like to see the people of region finally understand it there is no difference between humans, specially between neighbors.

If Turkey has no problem with kurds then why atawolf everyday make a troll thread against iranian and make a fight between turkish and iranian.

I'm just getting sick of those people who has nothing to say, using either Kurds or Armenians as a so-called "response" while 99% of the time it has nothing to do with the subject. As if Turkey's world circling around Kurds and Armenian accusations...

I do not know why atatwolf keep provoking but how about not getting provoked and not insulting, thus not turning it into a fight between Iranian and Turkish members? Pushing the report button?

Btw, atatwolf has a problem not with Kurds but PKK, like the most of us. So if you consider the whole Kurds as PKK, then it is your ignorance...

My dream? I always dream there is no border in our region for living and we all make a band and our people live together like EU. we respect together and when one of us get some power or her economical situation got better, doesn't show muscle to her neighbors or try to fall their regime down. we finally realize it if our neighbors are improving it means we are improving and if they will find problem, it means we will find problem.
there should be no difference for you to go to Ankara or Tehran. and no difference for me to go to Isfahan or Istanbul.
I like to see the people of region finally understand it there is no difference between humans, specially between neighbors.

I wish that dream had a slightest chance of becoming real...

We should strengthen our ties with Iran even more. Iran will turn out to be important ally especially in field of science and technology after few years. We should start laying foundation for better relations with Iran.

Considering their growth in Science and technology, they can also start cooperative development with us. Knowledge transfer will be beneficial for both the countries. We should look beyond a decade.

You can't really do that while all of this is happening:

In addition, both Israel and India comprise the extremities of what Paul Sheehan, columnist for the Sydney Morning Herald, has called “an ‘Arc of Instability’…stretching unbroken through Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, and Lebanon.” Washington Post writer Jim Hoagland has similarly described “Jerusalem and New Delhi [as] end points…in a vast swath of countries from North Africa through the Himalayas that should now be seen as a single strategic region [in which] India and Israel are the most vibrant democracies….” In theory, at least, a strong Indo-Israeli alliance would have the potential to create a formidable force for stability in a region threatened by radical fundamentalism and tyrannical theocracy.

In 2003, Yuval Steinitz, then head of the Israeli Knesset’s Foreign Affairs and Security Committee, assessed the strategic alliance with India as “a very high priority, second only to relations with the United States.”

A central factor in the development of that alliance has been the significant scope of military equipment and expertise Israel is providing India. Indeed, some analysts believe that Israel has overtaken Russia to become India’s largest supplier of military equipment and expertise, with sales of land-based surveillance systems, seaborne missiles, and more exceeding $2 billion per year.

Revenues from these sales have helped Israel to offset research and development costs for the weaponry needed to maintain its military edge over its adversaries. To remain viable, Israel’s defense industries need to export approximately 70% of production, and today India is Israel’s largest market.

While at first the flow of equipment and expertise was unidirectional—Israel supplying India—currently the two nations are engaged in a growing number of joint enterprises. On January 21, 2008, for example, an Indian Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle rocket propelled into orbit a TecSAR Israeli reconnaissance satellite that Israel was not able to launch from its own territory (because of geopolitical and gravitational considerations).

Cooperation in the naval sphere could potentially serve both India’s declared aim to develop its blue water navy (a maritime force capable of operating on the “high seas” outside the territorial waters of the home nation)—and Israel’s increasingly challenging geo-strategic needs. Given its miniscule territorial dimensions after withdrawing from Gaza in a vain quest for peace and the growing Iranian nuclear threat, Israel is compelled to turn to the marine theater for second-strike capability (a country’s assured ability to respond to an attack with a counterattack that will inflict unacceptable damage on the aggressor). Such capacity is essential for nations upholding a no-first-use policy (not to use nuclear weapons as a means of warfare unless first attacked by an adversary utilizing nuclear, chemical, or biological warfare). As the international relations and strategic affairs analyst Subhash Kapila has observed, “…both Israel and India are potential targets for first-use nuclear strikes by their adversaries”—in each case, an Islamic nuclear bomb. The seaborne second-strike capability “has to be operative from the Indian Ocean,” Kapila writes, “and hence strategic cooperation with the Indian Navy is an imperative.”

Reform Judaism Magazine - Strategic Bedfellows

"Israel has become one of India’s largest military suppliers, while India has assisted Israel in the naval sphere. Israel, the No. 1 foreign issuer on the NASDAQ stock exchange, is investing in many Indian companies, while India has become one of Israel’s top trading partners in Asia.

Nevertheless, India and Israel share a “natural logic,” according to Indian National Security Advisor Brajesh Mishra, and strategic priorities in regards to politics, security and growing their economies."

Names You Need To Know In 2011: India-Israel Alliance - Forbes

israel and AIPAC wouldn't approve.

Its funny how some people here think Pakistan destroyed Afghanistan and supported Taliban because we wanted to make the Afghans suffer, lets not forget the Afghans would send their troops into our Tribal areas in order to annex them and they have done this more than once. Afghanistan never recognized Pakistan from its inception in 1947, they violated our border on more than once occasion and even sent in large formations of troops and this was way before Soviets or Taliban.

Also, keep in mind that between the time period of when the Soviets withdrew and the Taliban came into existence, there was mass rape, slaughter, destruction, killings, robberies, bandits, and all out civil war in Afghanistan over Tribal, lingual, faction, and ethnic differences, so people here acting as if Taliban brought all the suffering of Afghanistan or that Pakistan brought all the sufferings of Afghanistan, well such people are uninformed and don't have the slightest clue of what they are talking about.

Though, i will agree that supporting Taliban was a mistake.

Its funny how some people here think Pakistan destroyed Afghanistan and supported Taliban because we wanted to make the Afghans suffer, lets not forget the Afghans would send their troops into our Tribal areas in order to annex them and they have done this more than once. Afghanistan never recognized Pakistan from its inception in 1947, they violated our border on more than once occasion and even sent in large formations of troops and this was way before Soviets or Taliban.

Also, keep in mind that between the time period of when the Soviets withdrew and the Taliban came into existence, there was mass rape, slaughter, destruction, killings, robberies, bandits, and all out civil war in Afghanistan over Tribal, lingual, faction, and ethnic differences, so people here acting as if Taliban brought all the suffering of Afghanistan or that Pakistan brought all the sufferings of Afghanistan, well such people are uninformed and don't have the slightest clue of what they are talking about.

Though, i will agree that supporting Taliban was a mistake.

Agree 100%, the Taliban followed an archaic version of Islam but at the time they were welcomed with open arms as many provinces of Afghanistan accepted their jurisdiction without a fight because the people of Afghan wanted stability.

This is why iran is a threat in the Middle East! Go work with americans, and the next day screaming to destroy israel ahahah. If Pakistan is smart dont thrust this secterian country.....

You keep avoiding my question.

How has Pakistan betrayed Shia Iran?

Nobody cares about your bs.

Now I will ask again how you justify such a statement.

Here is one example sunny boy :D

After the Iraq-Iran war started, Iran which had mostly a US military equipment asked Pakistan to supply it with some spare parts for its military. Arabs told Pakistan not to do so such as these special light bulbs used in Radars to detect incoming Iraqi Fighters, spare parts for F-14 Tomcats, munitions, and other parts for its weaponry.

During 1965 and 1971 Wars with India, the Shah gave Pakistan free oil.

And other examples which most educated and knowledge members of this site know.

Now shooo...and go read a book. :D

Back
Top Bottom