What's new

Iran Air Force Attacks Iraq - Awesome scene from Iranian Movie

Terrific stuff!I know the Iranians are good filmmakers,have seen their movies,in all a beautiful country with a lot of talented people.

Impressive movie...but Iraqis were not that dumb atleast against our Iranian brothers.

Brother Skywalker its "Attack to H-3 movie" completely based on reality. You can search in the google if you wont believe me brother.

The same thing almost happend at the "Baghdad conferrence" so they had to move it to India i think!

Last edited:
Just a few interesting points. The Iranians in American jets and the Iraqis in Russian jets. It is almost the exact opposite of the allegiances of the two countries today. Also, maybe it was just me, but the song the Iraqi man on the 'First Iraqi Base' is singing when he is drying up his shirt (before the raid) sounds mysteriously like the American national anthem.

Destructlord, when was this 'Baghdad Conference' in India held? I'd like to find out more about it.

I know the US sold a lot of planes to Iran.

Just a few interesting points. The Iranians in American jets and the Iraqis in Russian jets. It is almost the exact opposite of the allegiances of the two countries today. Also, maybe it was just me, but the song the Iraqi man on the 'First Iraqi Base' is singing when he is drying up his shirt (before the raid) sounds mysteriously like the American national anthem.

Destructlord, when was this 'Baghdad Conference' in India held? I'd like to find out more about it.

They wanted to get Iran to accept Iraq peace offer while they had occupied some of our territories, I think it was after the retake of Khuramshahr by Iran, Don't know but i search for you man!

They wanted to get Iran to accept Iraq peace offer while they had occupied some of our territories, I think it was after the retake of Khuramshahr by Iran, Don't know but i search for you man!

Asalaam alikum wr wb Iranian brother;

I believe iranian Air Force is a good fighting force certainly better than any arabian Air Force and capable enough to put up a sound fight against any enemy be it from west or east.

You know i have watched this movie on youtube made on the Iranian Air Force's successful raids during the Iran-Iraq war between 1980-1988. I have to say brilliantly directed and excellent camera work. I believe most members here have only recently found out shame i should have put it up ages ago !.

I also watched a movie on shaheed Flight leiftenant Abbas Doraan ( Correct if if he was a squadron leader), he was a brave pilot and gave a big sacrifice.He had a very distinuished record of achieving successful targets literally everytime he went on sorties.I also read a made a special plan of attacking israel if such confrontation ever came about and that such plan is still kept under the wraps till this day !. I am glad you guys will be taking JF-17 Thunders some time in future. I am also glad that some Iranian Air Force cadets attend training courses at PAF academy at risalpur and possibly at CCS ( Considered the Best Combat Commanders School for fighter tactics in the world by many western military experts) based in sargodha.

What do you make of our PAF and how do iranian fighter pilots regard PAF as ?

Last edited:
Asalaam alikum wr wb Iranian brother;

I believe iranian Air Force is a good fighting force certainly better than any arabian Air Force and capable enough to put up a sound fight against any enemy be it from west or east.

You know i have watched this movie on youtube made on the Iranian Air Force's successful raids during the Iran-Iraq war between 1980-1988. I have to say brilliantly directed and excellent camera work. I believe most members here have only recently found out shame i should have put it up ages ago !.

I also watched a movie on shaheed Flight leiftenant Abbas Doraan ( Correct if if he was a squadron leader), he was a brave pilot and gave a big sacrifice.He had a very distinuished record of achieving successful targets literally everytime he went on sorties.I also read a made a special plan of attacking israel if such confrontation ever came about and that such plan is still kept under the wraps till this day !. I am glad you guys will be taking JF-17 Thunders some time in future. I am also glad that some Iranian Air Force cadets attend training courses at PAF academy at risalpur and possibly at CCS ( Considered the Best Combat Commanders School for fighter tactics in the world by many western military experts) based in sargodha.

What do you make of our PAF and how do iranian fighter pilots regard PAF as ?

Thank you brother, We Iranians have no doubt about the intelligene and bravery of our Pakistani brothers, PAF is certainly one of the most powerful in the middle-east and thats not because of the equipments, But because of brave and skilled pilots.

Best regards

Thank you brother, We Iranians have no doubt about the intelligene and bravery of our Pakistani brothers, PAF is certainly one of the most powerful in the middle-east and thats not because of the equipments, But because of brave and skilled pilots.

Best regards
PAF is in South Asia not Middle East :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom