What's new

IR-150 passenger jet in first steps

it's a matter of time
trolls can do their trolling business
and mods can do their deleting job
but we need IR150 and we will build IT

FACT
Does it come bundled with a fire truck? You know, for those 50% of the times that it explodes and crashes.

I've read along time ago let say more than ten years ago that Iran want to build a 150 seat jet so seeing this mock up or prototype may solve it remember ten years aint short time also Iran has no other options either they make it or they can't get it at all. within few years from now Iran will have no airways so I think they are out of time if they can't build it within the next five years they will face a real problem

Does it come bundled with a fire truck? You know, for those 50% of the times that it explodes and crashes.
Lolol
Yeah, that's comes free in the package + some behesht Zahra graves. Lolol

I've read along time ago let say more than ten years ago that Iran want to build a 150 seat jet so seeing this mock up or prototype may solve it remember ten years aint short time also Iran has no other options either they make it or they can't get it at all. within few years from now Iran will have no airways so I think they are out of time if they can't build it within the next five years they will face a real problem
They're already in trouble man.

In 2007 I was in Iran and I saw duct tape on the roof of the plane. The body of the jet looked raggedy as hell.

Lolol
Yeah, that's comes free in the package + some behesht Zahra graves. Lolol
Iranian plane tickets: most bang for the buck, literally.

For every ticket you buy, you get your own personalized tomb stone, fire retardant face mask for the inevitable fire and a free life insurance package. Best value in the world.

seems to me someone need a fire truck ,urgently
09a82806fabf8c6ad576b67d88e07332.jpg

This "project" is most likely fake. Iran is not able to build a passenger airplane and it certainly has no market for this.

Wrong !

دوست گرامی ،این عکسی که قرار دادی اگه اشتباه نکنم باید مربوط به تعمیرات ایرباس آ-300 یا آ-320 در مرکز تعمیرات اساسی فارسکو باشه ،اگه بهت چیز
دیگه ای گفتن احتمالا گذاشتن ت سرکار
:unsure:

Hey. Are you Shahin Vatani?
Long time no see brah! :)

Engine, fuselage, wings, avionics and landing gear. Everything else is fine.

You forgot certification. It will not get any certification from EU, nor US nor japanese or any other developed nation.

You forgot certification. It will not get any certification from EU, nor US nor japanese or any other developed nation.
who give sh@t about EU and U.S

This "project" is most likely fake. Iran is not able to build a passenger airplane and it certainly has no market for this.
ok thanks for tell us . can you explain how you come to such conclusion ??

don't worry, they would receive a fatwa instead :D
Jokebijan can you please sort out one of these for us . we need it since you are world recognised aviation industries
7410050d44cad36c7ec63351b605d312.jpg

Last edited:
who give sh@t about EU and U.S

ok thanks for tell us . can you explain how you come to such conclusion ??

Jokebijan can you please sort out one of these for us . we need it since you are world recognised aviation industries
View attachment 113348
Who gives a shit you say? Stop using their technology then. They invented it and created the technology. Your 2 dollar halabi plane, even if it gets built one day (it won't, obviously), won't get any recognition nor certification from anywhere.

Why are we even discussing this retardation? It's like a discussion on Bigfoot.

Back
Top Bottom