What's new

IR-150 passenger jet in first steps

Stop using their technology then. They invented it and created the technology.
ok . this is like the nuclear thing . because they were the first to build it now we can't have it and Iran should not have nuclear technology .

thanks god that your stupid persian kings were not the first other ways would said we not even allowed to have look at it

Mod edit

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
who give sh@t about EU and U.S

ok thanks for tell us . can you explain how you come to such conclusion ??

Jokebijan can you please sort out one of these for us . we need it since you are world recognised aviation industries
View attachment 113348

Without certification of EU, USA, Japan and so on your airplane is not allowed to land in those nations nor is it allowed to enter their airspace. Which makes your aircraft a dead horse. You basicly can use it inside Iran only then. Good luck with that. No foreign airline will buy a product, that is bound on so many limitations.

Without certification of EU, USA, Japan and so on your airplane is not allowed to land in those nations nor is it allowed to enter their airspace. Which makes your aircraft a dead horse. You basicly can use it inside Iran only then. Good luck with that. No foreign airline will buy a product, that is bound on so many limitations.

Time will tell ... :)

How do you know it won't match !? :unsure:

We don´t cooperate in any way with Iran. All your airlines are on our "black list". Only Iran Air is allowed to enter with certain aircrafts. That aside do you hoestly want tell me that you can reach the technological standard of Airbus and Boeing?

We don´t cooperate in any way with Iran. All your airlines are on our "black list". Only Iran Air is allowed to enter with certain aircrafts. That aside do you hoestly want tell me that you can reach the technological standard of Airbus and Boeing?

We are cooperating with Russia & china ... what do you think about them?

@vostok

@ChineseTiger1986

We are cooperating with Russia & china ... what do you think about them?

@vostok

@ChineseTiger1986

Well were are their jets on the international market? Face reality. there is only Airbus and Boeing. Its impossible to break that in the big jet business.

Beside that you still did not tell me why we should give an iranian aircraft acess to our airspace.

Well were are their jets on the international market? Face reality. there is only Airbus and Boeing. Its impossible to break that in the big jet business.

Beside that you still did not tell me why we should give an iranian aircraft acess to our airspace.

This is your choice !

but i can't understand your concern because we will operate them inside Iran not in germany !

This is your choice !

but i can't understand your concern because we will operate them inside Iran not in germany !

How do you justify the development that costs billions of € but can never make any profit? The iranian market is simply too small.

Back
Top Bottom