What's new

IR-150 passenger jet in first steps

Iran has employed huge No of Russian unemployed scientist. They have bought Russian R & D with Them. Iran is doing a lots of reverse engineering.

Russians never choose Iran for living !

Because vodka banned in Iran ...

Buy with ToT from Russia/China.

China !?

No ... This problem doesn't exist anymore !

Now the only problem is time !

Iran has employed huge No of Russian unemployed scientist. They have bought Russian R & D with Them. Iran is doing a lots of reverse engineering.

Well, in that case they're doing a very shitty job.

On a more serious note, we don't lack talent. If this regime stops being irresponsible and come to its senses by not antagonizing its own people, and by not being a thorn in everyone's side, there are literally tens of thousands of highly educated Iranians that would be willing and more than happy to assist their homeland with their expertise. Maybe then they don't need to smuggle screws from here and there.

Steps forward:

f73e4ee79710db5597a3045be8234207.png

a21c1f16eccb9012c3636252d5e102a4.png

8469153aeba02ded6f92b6825c00bb08.jpg

The sanctions on Iran regarding Boeing & Airbus should be lifted now. Every country has a right to get developed & U.S should respect every country's sovereignty.

GR8 Job Iran... :tup:

Why do you care ?
Why I care about human lives?
Maybe because I am a human being myself?!!!
Anyway, only two types of people would get on board of mullah aircraft.
A) the ones with balls in size of their brain.
B) the ones with brain in size of their balls.

Where did you get this pic from? Is it a recent documentary?
The 150-seat passenger plane just finished its first conceptual studies, so it's very highly unlikely that a prototype has been built by now. Or perhaps it's just a mock up for very early studies.

Back
Top Bottom