What's new

IR-150 passenger jet in first steps

Anyway, good luck with your satellite launch to the Andromeda galaxy Soheil. When's that supposed to take place btw? You haven't opened up a thread for that one yet.

I'm going to bed.

no he won't

haha this guy has been posting garbage akhoond propaganda for the whole time he's been here. We were supposed to be on Mars doing back flips a couple of months ago if I'm not mistaken.

You know I have a feeling that he thinks we are Iran's enemies or something, just because we don't subscribe to their beliefs, but had they actually cared to look at the topics you're posting in, they would notice that you and @Surenas are always defending Iran, @rmi5 is also very concerned about Iran's reputation and doesn't want it tarnished by false news, because it makes Iranians look bad.

Last edited:
Coffee on the other hand is bad!

-2-28-.gif

is this the plane, whose design is based on a ukranian one? perhaps I am mixing things up...
Diagrams are of the airbus a320 family but the 3d model resembles embraer 190 family. Anyways, good luck Iran. Would be sad to see those old beauties like 747 leave Iranian fleet.

Hey Soheil, have you guys figured out proper engines yet?

Back
Top Bottom