What's new

IR-150 passenger jet in first steps

Our problem is experience ... we can't make a perfect engine in first try ...

That's what i have been tried to say whole time, you should start with smaller engines like a Turbojet for a cruise missile and work your way up from there.

Sir, I can assure you that I have a very good brain, my parents had me tested, I have an IQ of 147 8-) Am I correct to assume that is at least 8 times more than yours?
Dear abii didn't your parents buy you a candy in the way back home. All the most I can guess for your brain result is that at the age of 14, 7 is your score in brain tests.
What the hell is this, does not this forum follow an age policy?

I like the guy, he has potentials, but sooner or later he is gonna come to his senses.

he can open , and manage a circus with his friends. They have the potentials for it. Maybe he can use his 3DMax abilities there as well. :lol::lol::lol:
He is far more intelligent than his friends indeed, but, he has filled his brain with bunch of non-sense.
BTW, It was very nice to talk with you guys. @Ahriman , and @SOHEIL khaali band. I need to go now. all the bests ;)

Dear abii didn't your parents buy you a candy in the way back home. All the most I can guess for your brain result is that at the age of 14, 7 is your score in brain tests.
What the hell is this, does not this forum follow an age policy?
terroriste bishoor, man mese shomaha bikaar nistam duplicate account dorost konam. Hatman rmi ham manam chon nazaramoon yekiye.

Ba in hesab hameye shoma terrorista duplicate accountaye hamdige hastin na?

I like the guy, he has potentials, but sooner or later he is gonna come to his senses.

Something flying wing ... Something Cold launch ... Something twin engined ... Something deep ...

:coffee:

terroriste bishoor, man mese shomaha bikaar nistam duplicate account dorost konam. Hatman rmi ham manam chon nazaramoon yekiye.
Ba in hesab hameye shoma terrorista duplicate accountaye hamdige hastin na?
Pardon me baby,
He was not you but surely was acting like you.
Any way, excuse me for my misjudgement here.

Our problem is experience ... we can't make a perfect engine in first try ...
Your problem is khaali bandi actually. You're all professional khaali bands.

no he won't

haha this guy has been posting garbage akhoond propaganda for the whole time he's been here. We were supposed to be on Mars doing back flips a couple of months ago if I'm not mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom