What's new

IR-150 passenger jet in first steps

we need 400 airplanes !

marketing is our own problem ... don"t worry !

With 400 airplanes you dont even reach the breakeven point. How do you market an airplane that is banned in most places of the world? That no leading airline has in its fleet?

We are cooperating with Russia & china ... what do you think about them?

@vostok

@ChineseTiger1986
Are you saying that the MS-21, also known as the Yak-242 is being developed in cooperation with China and Iran? I have not heard of this. As far as I know, Russia and China have agreed to jointly develop a long-haul aircraft, the replacement of IL-96.

Good strategy, Iran can certainly benefit a lot from this cooperation.

How can Iran profit from something that never will generate any profit?

Will China buy this airplane? Which chinese airlines will cooperate it into their fleet and how will they generate profits from an airplane thats not certified anywhere? :)

Last time i checked chinese corporations are not that stupid.

How can Iran profit from something that never will generate any profit?

Will China buy this airplane? Which chinese airlines will cooperate it into their fleet and how will they generate profits from an airplane thats not certified anywhere? :)

Last time i checked chinese corporations are not that stupid.

Joint project means joint production!

Are you saying that the MS-21, also known as the Yak-242 is being developed in cooperation with China and Iran? I have not heard of this. As far as I know, Russia and China have agreed to jointly develop a long-haul aircraft, the replacement of IL-96.

Compare MS-21 with comac 919 ...

We are cooperating with Russia & china ... what do you think about them?

@vostok

@ChineseTiger1986

lool Russia and China are still struggling themselves to build a reliable Large Pssenger jet that can take on Boeing and Airbus. And you think Iran can do it alone?

I do appreciate Irans resolve to be self sufficient/independent, but this plane stands no chance to suceed at all. The reason being that we have imposed huge sanctions on Iran, and it can't import any parts from us, so it will never receive any certification from the U.S/E.U which are them key players in this field. Even the Russian and Chinese send their pilots for training in the west since we have more experience/knowledge in this field than they do. And dont forget the Russian and Chinese jets being developed/developed all have western parts in their critical systems. To put it in other words, without us, their plane/project will simply come to and end/halt.:agree:

So i will advice Iran to go it easy on the our governments so we can lift sanctions on you. You shouldnt go head on against an opponent you know is wayyyyyy stronger than you and holds all the cards. Bide your time until you are stronger enough(or at least until when your allies are strong enough to negate this) before you challenge us. Im sure Iran will do wonders if the sanctions are lifted. Good luck to Iran.:cheers:

lool Russia and China are still struggling themselves to build a reliable Large Pssenger jet that can take on Boeing and Airbus. And you think Iran can do it alone?

I do appreciate Irans resolve to be self sufficient/independent, but this plane stands no chance to suceed at all. The reason being that we have imposed huge sanctions on Iran, and it can't import any parts from us, so it will never receive any certification from the U.S/E.U which are them key players in this field. Even the Russian and Chinese send their pilots for training in the west since we have more experience/knowledge in this field than they do. And dont forget the Russian and Chinese jets being developed/developed all have western parts in their critical systems. To put it in other words, without us, their plane/project will simply come to and end/halt.:agree:

So i will advice Iran to go it easy on the our governments so we can lift sanctions on you. You shouldnt go head on against an opponent you know is wayyyyyy stronger than you and holds all the cards. Bide your time until you are stronger enough(or at least until when your allies are strong enough to negate this) before you challenge us. Im sure Iran will do wonders if the sanctions are lifted. Good luck to Iran.:cheers:

This is how someone insulting politely!

10 years later we will see the world's situation!

comac will crush Airbus & Boeing into pieces!

We are not dumb enough to lose to a falling empire...

This is how someone insulting politely!

10 years later we will see the world's situation!

comac will crush Airbus & Boeing into pieces!

We are not dumb enough to lose to a falling empire...

you make my belly hurt from laughing.

With 400 airplanes you dont even reach the breakeven point. How do you market an airplane that is banned in most places of the world? That no leading airline has in its fleet?
You can't ban any airplane which is meeting the standards , if you do so you need to find another route for your airplanes .right now around 600 European airplanes pass over Iran per day so you want ban our airplanes for no reason, then face some problem flying your plane in middle-east .

You can't ban any airplane which is meeting the standards , if you do so you need to find another route for your airplanes .right now around 600 European airplanes pass over Iran per day so you want ban our airplanes for no reason, then face some problem flying your plane in middle-east .

Of,course we can ban any airplane. At the moment evry single airline from iran is on the black list of the EU. Only Iran Air is allowed to operate some specific airplanes in EU airspace. And our airplanes fly ober Iran quite fine. Iran simply lacks the power to create counter sanctions.

Beside that, the EU is responsible for the security of its citizens. An iranian airplane can never reach our security Standards. I would not want this scrap metal to fly over my city.

Of,course we can ban any airplane. At the moment evry single airline from iran is on the black list of the EU. Only Iran Air is allowed to operate some specific airplanes in EU airspace. And our airplanes fly ober Iran quite fine. Iran simply lacks the power to create counter sanctions.

Beside that, the EU is responsible for the security of its citizens. An iranian airplane can never reach our security Standards. I would not want this scrap metal to fly over my city.
we will see that our airplane can reach safety or not.

b the way you tried to ban our airlines completely and failed because they were no reason to that so you had to allow Iran Air and Aseman because you had nothing to ban them
as a matter of fact the planes that are banned are not banned for safety reason , those are the old planes that could not reach new noise and pollution standard .

by the way Mahan Air has flights to Shanghai , Beijing, Guangzhou ,Kualalampur and all over Asia and well Munich and Milan and Birmingham and Dusseldorf and London and Manchester and Moscow

Iran Air Have flight to all over Asia and well Vienna , Copenhagen ,Paris , Bonn , Cologne ,Frankfurt , Hamburg , Rome , Milan ,Amsterdam , Moscow ,Istanbul and London.

Aseman Airline have flight to all Over the Middle-east and well Stockholm
Caspian Airline have flight to Ukraine
Qeshm Airline have Flights to Varna and Bucharest
Taban Air have flights to Moscow and Kiev
I must say they are flying a lot for not being able to fly in Europe

Last edited:
we will see that our airplane can reach safety or not.

b the way you tried to ban our airlines completely and failed because they were no reason to that so you had to allow Iran Air and Aseman because you had nothing to ban them
as a matter of fact the planes that are banned are not banned for safety reason , those are the old planes that could not reach new noise and pollution standard .

by the way Mahan Air has flights to Shanghai , Beijing, Guangzhou ,Kualalampur and all over Asia and well Munich and Milan and Birmingham and Dusseldorf and London and Manchester and Moscow

Iran Air Have flight to all over Asia and well Vienna , Copenhagen ,Paris , Bonn , Cologne ,Frankfurt , Hamburg , Rome , Milan ,Amsterdam , Moscow ,Istanbul and London.

Aseman Airline have flight to all Over the Middle-east and well Stockholm
Caspian Airline have flight to Ukraine
Qeshm Airline have Flights to Varna and Bucharest
Taban Air have flights to Moscow and Kiev
I must say they are flying a lot for not being able to fly in Europe

Iran should buy new airplanes, that suit our high standards. :) We allow certain iranian aircrafts into our airspace out of kindness. I mentioned that before. All are Boeing and Airbus. :) And of course we can ban evry iranian aircraft without any reason. Same procedure as we dont sell airplanes to you. We can simply impose sanctions.

Joint project means joint production!

Compare MS-21 with comac 919 ...
21c5d81ec4bb8ec860657405e01db312.jpeg

There are no Chinese part, just French and US.

Back
Top Bottom