What's new

IR-150 passenger jet in first steps

-Iran murdered several kurdish politicians who were refugee in germany

-Iran supports terrorist groups who also committ terrorism in europe

- Iran most likely planned and performed the destruction of "Clipper Maid of the Seas" over Lockerbie

You may understand that the iranian system runs completly against our own values and identity.

Screw those values, since they killed 70 million people not so long ago. Hitler is trembling in his grave right now for these stupid words. Now you dare to lecture us on morality and terrorism?

So stop trolling in this thread right now otherwise, you'll get a thread ban. You are flame baiting here, nothing more.

Mod Edit

Screw those values, since they killed 70 million people not so long ago. Hitler is trembling in his grave right now for these stupid words. Now you dare to lecture us on morality and terrorism?

So stop trolling in this thread right now otherwise, you'll get a thread ban. You are flame baiting here, nothing more.

I don´t lecture you. I simply don´t want business with you. And i´m not trolling. I simply state actual EU politics...in case you missed the sanctions.

And face reality. I´m so far the only one here who has some insight in aviation industry. What i see here is a pipedream and some nerds who drool over it. So go on and ban me from this topic. Its not like i would care. If you cant stand some basic technological facts.

This airplane can not and will not operate anywhere in european skies.

germany did not sell chemical weapons to Iraq. Germany did sell Saddam Hussein a plant to produce pesticides. This plant was sold before the Iran/Iraq war started. Germany has no responsibility for this.

Oh really ... :rolleyes:

germany did not sell chemical weapons to Iraq. Germany did sell Saddam Hussein a plant to produce pesticides. This plant was sold before the Iran/Iraq war started. Germany has no responsibility for this.

I don´t lecture you. I simply don´t want business with you. And i´m not trolling. I simply state actual EU politics...in case you missed the sanctions.

And face reality. I´m so far the only one here who has some insight in aviation industry. What i see here is a pipedream and some nerds who drool over it. So go on and ban me from this topic. Its not like i would care. If you cant stand some basic technological facts.

Screw european skies !

this is a regional airliner ... compare Iran's size with your tiny country !

Oh really ... :rolleyes:

Screw european skies !

this is a regional airliner ... compare Iran's size with your tiny country !

My "tiny country" the EU has 4 times the size of Iran and is one of the largest aviation markets in the world for regional jets.

Frankfurt-London-Paris-Rome-Barcelona-Amsterdam-Milano have some of the most busy airports of the world. Milano-Malpensa alone has more flights each day than Tehran in a month. We are talking about business.

So you openly admit that this "iranian airplane" has no business model and is a pipedream?

What 'you' think doesn't matter in the bigger picture. Even before sanctions are lifted, hundreds of European companies are lining up to get in Iran as soon as sanctions are gone. Dozens of seminars are held with representatives of EU companies in various areas every once in a while. If EU didn't act as U.S stooges, those companies wouldn't have to leave in first place. U.S didn't lose anything on Iran sanctions, but Europe did, because they had billions of dollars worth trade in Iran.

Iran supports Hezbollah. Hezbollah is a terrorist group

Hezbullah defending lebanon from israeli war machine !

We decided to not to deal with Iran. Thats our own decission. Give me a reason why we should do business with Iran?

No problem !

using local products is a better idea & saver !

So far the nuclear threat is still boiling. We want Iran to end its secret nuclear weapon program. As long this did not happen, there will be no business.

So we are the only problem !?

you know your dear american masters have thousands nukes !?

& how pity ... your germany banned to have some weapons because of your crimes in WWII ...

What 'you' think doesn't matter in the bigger picture. Even before sanctions are lifted, hundreds of European companies are lining up to get in Iran as soon as sanctions are gone. Dozens of seminars are held with representatives of EU companies in various areas every once in a while. If EU didn't act as U.S stooges, those companies wouldn't have to leave in first place. U.S didn't lose anything on Iran sanctions, but Europe did, because they had billions of dollars worth trade in Iran.

And my corporation is one of them. But so far sanctions are not lifted yet. All we deliver are some spareparts at the moment. And as long the political climate hasn´t changed, we should look at the reality now.

My "tiny country" the EU has 4 times the size of Iran and is one of the largest aviation markets in the world for regional jets.

Frankfurt-London-Paris-Rome-Barcelona-Amsterdam-Milano have some of the most busy airports of the world. Milano-Malpensa alone has more flights each day than Tehran in a month. We are talking about business.

So you openly admit that this "iranian airplane" has no business model and is a pipedream?

A union !?

I can see what germany doing with weaker countries in this so called union !

Hezbullah defending lebanon from israeli war machine !

No problem !

using local products is a better idea & saver !

So we are the only problem !?

you know your dear american masters have thousands nukes !?

& how pity ... your germany banned to have some weapons because of your crimes in WWII ...

It doesn´t matter what Hezbollah "defended". They are on our terror list.

For europe you are the only security problem. We are NATO members. USA is our partner. Germany could build nukes within days since it has nuclear latency. Same counts for Japan. And nope, germany is not banned from those weapons. The americans even offered them. Germany denied. We don´t want this shit. And this has nothing to do with this laughable airplane in this topic. So you better switch back topic.

A union !?

I can see what germany doing with weaker countries in this so called union !

you still could not tell me what business plan do you have with this "airplane" and how much profit it will generate, since Iran basicly has no regional market. All airlines within iran depend on state subsidy. Thats not economical at all.

It doesn´t matter what Hezbollah "defended". They are on our terror list.

For europe you are the only security problem. We are NATO members. USA is our partner. Germany could build nukes within days since it has nuclear latency. Same counts for Japan. And nope, germany is not banned from those weapons. The americans even offered them. Germany denied. We don´t want this shit. And this has nothing to do with this laughable airplane in this topic. So you better switch back topic.

So this is your logic !

you still could not tell me what business plan do you have with this "airplane" and how much profit it will generate, since Iran basicly has no regional market. All airlines within iran depend on state subsidy. Thats not economical at all.

For local distances we need such airliners ... we can't buy them from outside ...

our MDs can't be operational for ever ...

So this is your logic !

For local distances we need such airliners ... we can't buy them from outside ...

our MDs can't be operational for ever ...

You can buy them from outside. You have various options.

1. find a deal with us and we will lift sanctions

2. buy Embraer from brazil. Or does brazil sanction Iran too?

You can buy them from outside. You have various options.

1. find a deal with us and we will lift sanctions

2. buy Embraer from brazil. Or does brazil sanction Iran too?

1 - In your dreams ...

2 - Embraer using western parts ...

Mod Edit

Someone like you called this a pipedream once

indias_first_rocket_on_cycle.jpg

We cared a f**k then, and we care a f**k now

gslv-mkiii.jpg

Someone like you called this a pipedream once

indias_first_rocket_on_cycle.jpg

We cared a f**k then, and we care a f**k now

gslv-mkiii.jpg

Guess how much we care? As long your country is on our food aid program.

P.s.: come back when this rocket becomes reliable.

1 - In your dreams ...

2 - Embraer using western parts ...

Why in my dreams? You are against deals? How do you plan to make business if you are not willing to pay? o_O

Guess how much we care? As long your country is on our food aid program.

P.s.: come back when this rocket becomes reliable.

Why in my dreams? You are against deals? How do you plan to make business if you are not willing to pay? o_O

Oh I'm sorry...maybe you missed my middle finger coz I stuck it up your rear just now.....

Back
Top Bottom