What's new

IR-150 passenger jet in first steps

Why should I suppose you are trolling, man?
Just search for it(press Ctrl + F and type turkey), I think it scored something around 90
Yes I saw it my bad.

but I couldn't believe they score that high they surpass us by 3 points too much for them I still can't believe it I'm not trolling again that just my thoughts.

Yes I saw it my bad.

but I couldn't believe they score that high they surpass us by 3 points too much for them I still can't believe it I'm not trolling again that just my thoughts.
Yeah your right how is it possible that stupid Turks have a higher IQ than Iraqis who are leading the world in science and technology? :disagree:

Im not trolling, i really think Iraq is the most advanced country in the world. :)

We can't produce turbofan engines yet and unless I see its pictures, production lines and a plane equipped with that, I can't believe it's real. There is only a poster of J-90 project and it's said to be much more powerful than J-85, but until we see it in reality, it remains only as a work in progress.

J-85 on the other hand has a more simple basis, and it's an old turbojet engine and is easier to reverse engineer.

I just answered your question!

Serpi sorry, I was mistaken.

Looked more detailed this time.

Parto, sister company of MAPNA which produces fan blades works with below Alloys.
In738LC, In739, In739 (Nickel Base)
FSX414 (Cobalt Base)
GTD111,GTD222 (Nickel Base)

MAPNA Turbine Blade Company - PARTO

Though one detail catch my eye; "Blades and Vanes are manufactured from NICKEL and COBALT based super alloys "

Maybe you know, Alp Aviation manufactures of stages 2,3,4 & 5 Titanium IBRs.
View attachment 158260

But what i believe is we are only doing the finishing job, blades itselves must have been coming from US as i don't believe they would share the know how of making IBRs from A to Z.

In PARTO's page it says "manufacturing" can we think that alloys themselves coming from abroad and you are processing it ?

Thanks for detailed explanation.

What i'm trying to explain. :) Also i'm trying to explain this fact to Turkish users as well.
I've been in Parto, it casts the blades itself and then the blades are transferred to Tuga right next door to assemble into turbines.

During the Kish air show they announce about the Saeqeh-2 fighter and the Iranian turbofan engine program which is of the P&W JT8D-219.
As proof they presented a Iranian manufactured LPC module which is basically the main structural part of the engine (the biggest). They said that they are about to set up the build-line for serial production of it. this engine can be modified to a lower bypass ratio which would make it to some extent quite suitable for a fighter jet. The main reason for its development is the IR-150 passenger aircraft which Iran tries to build by 2020 It's also very cost effective design it would be a nice selection as a "national core" for different turbofan applications.
It would surely be a better approach than trying to make a turbofan out of the F-5's J85 which is a technological dead-end.
A LPC module is surely not the biggest technological barrier to establish a indigenous engine manufacturing capability .

JT8D Engine :

B-1-7_JT8D_Engine_704x396.jpg

Basic_structure_tuebofun_engine.jpg

so how many orders do you already have? :) And how do you plan to get permission to enter european airspace with it?

so how many orders do you already have? :) And how do you plan to get permission to enter european airspace with it?
It is for domestic flight only. If this project really bear fruit, they don't need any foreign customers for near future. Renovating Iran fleet will keep them busy for years.

orders for what !?

you don't think talking about orders is foolish at this stage !?

Nope. If you want play with the big boys you should also behave like the big boys. :)

We publish orders long before a new aircraft gets into production. Infact we work together with our customers during development so we can make the the best product that suits their wishs.

So with which airlines does Iran cooperate and what orders does it have?

Nope. If you want play with the big boys you should also behave like the big boys. :)

We publish orders long before a new aircraft gets into production. Infact we work together with our customers during development so we can make the the best product that suits their wishs.

So with which airlines does Iran cooperate and what orders does it have?

So you wanna be a pain in the *** at this stage !

I´m just asking which customers are involved in the development process?
The only customers are religious zealots like Soheil that eat up mullah propaganda. Man, they can't even build a stadium. Iran's main national football stadium is 5 decades old and there are probably 15 stadiums across the country that have been under construction for almost 2 decades!!!! I kid you not, they spend 2-3 decades to build a football stadium with a design that's right at home in 1960. Check out the Qaher 313 thread as well. That one is even more comical.

I´m just asking which customers are involved in the development process?

Can you tell me what exactly customers have to do with aircraft's aerodynamic & engine design process !?

The only customers are religious zealots like Soheil that eat up mullah propaganda. Man, they can't even build a stadium. Iran's main national football stadium is 5 decades old and there are probably 15 stadiums across the country that have been under construction for almost 2 decades!!!! I kid you not, they spend 2-3 decades to build a football stadium with a design that's right at home in 1960. Check out the Qaher 313 thread as well. That one is even more comical.

Wonder when they will show their first space shuttle orbiter design ;)

Can you tell me what exactly customers have to do with aircraft's aerodynamic & engine design process !?

evrything. From economic issues as well as hull structure, seat config and maintenance issues.

Back
Top Bottom