What's new

IR-150 passenger jet in first steps

Someone like you called this a pipedream once

indias_first_rocket_on_cycle.jpg

We cared a f**k then, and we care a f**k now

gslv-mkiii.jpg

:police::tup:

Why in my dreams? You are against deals? How do you plan to make business if you are not willing to pay? o_O

:nana::big_boss:

Yes ... & we are trying to solve it locally ...

relying on foreign aircrafts is a strategic mistake ... as you see in the picture !

No it is not. Face reality. The mullahs might fool you but not the world.

Iran claims the lack of spare parts makes iranian aircraft crash. It is true that you don´t get spare parts of your old Airbus and Boeing aircrafts. But the Boeings and Airbus are not the ones who fall out of the sky.

It is usually your russian aircrafts who crash. You have all the spareparts you need for those. I wonder why they crash? maybe because they are bad quality?

Iran claims the lack of spare parts makes iranian aircraft crash. It is true that you don´t get spare parts of your old Airbus and Boeing aircrafts. But the Boeings and Airbus are not the ones who fall out of the sky.

It is usually your russian aircrafts who crash. You have all the spareparts you need for those. I wonder why they crash? maybe because they are bad quality?

russian aircrafts overhauled by russians ... but western aircrafts overhauling locally ...

whatever ...

IR-150.jpg

@Serpentine

T-150 or J-150 !?

Sorry pal! As far as I remember the latest "biggest mystery" in aviation history is Malysian Boeing 777 that failed so reliably that they still can't find its wreckage. I need to give them that! It failed with highest quality possible! At least we can find the junks of the Russian aircrafts that we use where we look for them.

Here is some statistics for you. Top ones are Boeing and Airbus.
Accidents statistics : Accidents by aircraft | Airfleets aviation

On the matter of which aircraft are falling you are way off .

Sorry pal! As far as I remember the latest "biggest mystery" in aviation history is Malysian Boeing 777 that failed so reliably that they still can't find its wreckage. I need to give them that! It failed with highest quality possible! At least we can find the junks of the Russian aircrafts that we use where we look for them.

Here is some statistics for you. Top ones are Boeing and Airbus.
Accidents statistics : Accidents by aircraft | Airfleets aviation

are you aware of mathematics and statistics in general? Boeing and Airbus have a duopoly. Russian aircrafts are almost non existent in the market. But the statistics get an interesting turn when you look into the iranian market. Show me please...what aircrafts crashed there during the last 20 years? :)

As for the 777, its highly likely that wither the crew or terroriste crashed it on purpose. So what is your problem? The data suggeste that the 777 worked for hours normal until the fuel ran out.

are you aware of mathematics and statistics in general? Boeing and Airbus have a duopoly. Russian aircrafts are almost non existent in the market. But the statistics get an interesting turn when you look into the iranian market. Show me please...what aircrafts crashed there during the last 20 years? :)

As for the 777, its highly likely that wither the crew or terroriste crashed it on purpose. So what is your problem? The data suggeste that the 777 worked for hours normal until the fuel ran out.
I guess this will be of Interest to you .

Western ones
December 25, 1952 Iran Air Douglas DC-3 ,27 fatalities
January 21, 1980 Iran Air Boeing 727-86 ,128 fatalities
July 3, 1988 Iran Air Flight 655 Airbus A300B2 ,290 fatalities
April 26, 1992 Iran Air Tours Fokker F27 Friendship 400M ,39 fatalities
October, 1994 Iran Asseman Airlines Flight 746 Fokker F-28 ,66 fatalities
March 17, 1994 Iranian Air Force C-130 Hercules Ballıca ,32 fatalities
March 14, 1997 Iranian Military C-130 ,80 fatalities
Feb. 2, 2000 Iranian Air Force C-130 ,6 fatalities
Feb. 10, 2004 Kish Air Fokker-50 ,43 fatalities
April 20, 2005 Saha Air Lines Boeing 707-300 ,3 fatalities
December 6, 2005 Iranian Air Force C-130E Hercules ,128 or 116 fatalities; 90 injured
Jan. 9, 2006 IRGC (Iranian Revolutionary Guard) Falcon ,11 fatalities
January 2, 2008 Iran Air Fokker 100 ,None
Aug. 24, 2008 Iran Aseman Airlines Flight 6895 Boeing 737-219 ,68 fatalities; 15 injured
January 9, 2011 Iran Air Flight 277 Boeing 727 ,79 fatalities; 24 injured; 2 lost
March 3, 2014 IR-CAO (Iran Civil Aviation Organization) Falcon ,4 fatalities
May 10, 2014 Iran Aseman Airlines Flight 8053 Fokker 100 ,0 fatalities; 9 injured

now the Eastern ones
February 8, 1993 Iran Air Tours / Iranian Air Force Tupolev Tu-154/Sukhoi Su-24 ,131 fatalities (This was has nothing to do with airplanes one pilot decided that it's fun to crash into the other plane)
Nov 13, 2000 Aria Air Yakovlev ,1 fatality; 2 injured
May 18, 2001 Faraz Qeshm Airlines YAK-40 , 29 fatalities
Feb. 12, 2002 Iran Air Tours Flight 956 Tupolev Tu-154 ,118 fatalities
Dec. 23, 2002 Antonov An-140 , Iran 45 fatalites (and this one Don't have anything to do with Iran it was an Ukrainian Airplane which was operated by Ukraine and belonged to Antonove I put it here because it was supposed to hand over to Iran later)
February 19, 2003 IRGC (Iranian Revolutionary Guard) Ilyushin Il-76 , 302 fatalities
September 1, 2006 Iran Air Tours Tupolev Tu-154M Mashad, 28 fatalities
Nov. 27, 2006 Iranian Military Antonov An-74 ,36 fatalities
February 15, 2009 IrAn-140 , 5 fatalities
July 15, 2009 Caspian Airlines Flight 7908 Tupolev Tu-154 , 168 fatalities
July 24, 2009 Aria Air Flight 1525 Ilyushin IL-62M , 16 fatalities; 19 injured
August 9, 2014 Sepahan Airlines[4] Iran-141 , 40 fatalities

17 western Airplane crashed against 13 eastern but to compare it better one western airplane got Shutdown by dear uncle SAM and two eastern one were the time that a pilot crashed it's airplane into the other jet and one has nothing to do with Iran in reality its 16 western one against 10 eastern one

now let calculate the casualties 1004 fatalities + 148 injuries + 2 missing in western airplanes against 903 fatalites and 21 Injuries in the Eastern ones

Last edited:

Yes I'm aware of statistics. That's why I consider your comment regarding "Boeings and Airbus are not the ones falling from the sky" not quite correct. Considering accidents a random thing, then you must consider the whole statistical population not only Iran. What that statistics suggest is that 136 out of 8000 Boeing 737 have had accidents or almost 1.7 %. Which is quite high meaning a person who make 4 flights per year could statistically die in 25 years if he flies a 737.

Here is a list of accidents exclusive to Iran only:
List of Iranian Aviation Accidents and Incidents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As you can see there has been 4 Boeing accidents in Iran during last 20 years. Why there are more crashes in Russian aircrafts? There are several reasons: They were rentals coming from old Soviet states coming with the pilots. Pilots were not the best you could find. Many of the accidents were human error. Other reason is that overhaul happened in the owning state. Iran had no supervision over the quality of the overhaul . While all Boeings are maintained by Iranians and flown by Iranian pilots.

Actually I have a lot of problems with that 777 and you have a conflict in your reasoning in the last two lines. Make up your mind please. Did it run on autopilot until it ran out of fuel or did the crew or terrorists crash it on purpose?

Last edited:
how markuss became a maniac :

pu8loxaw.jpg

some time ago he signed up in iranian forum , back then he started bashing people from other countries like pakistanis ...... he started to post hatred and shyte after a while then he got banned for sometime .... everyone ridiculed him and thats why he has some sort of psychosis today .....

U can find his posts here :

Login

a4g2yp7i.jpg

at the time we had another germen member named "ICH" and he was a respected one .

Ich also trashed him for several times , thats whaat caused all these headache posts in two different forums .

he is a total freak ....... and a liar too .... :lol:

no one knows his trait , where he is actually from (he claims to be from an italian father and a germen mama) and so forth ....

from his posts : :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I´m in a dual apprenticeship at EADS in germany. That means i i work 50% at airbus and get my practical units there and 50% at university to get my theoretical lessons. We have the opportunity to make a 8 weeks internship in a foreign country to learn there and deepen our skills. Most of my colleagues chose european countries and two go Japan as well as Brazil. But i think if i go to a not so common place for such activities, that i could greatly benefit from that. My question is, do you know if Iran cooperates with studend visa? And if it is possible at all for a german studend to get a 8 weeks internship in a iranian aviation corporation? That can be anything from airline to maintenance or aviation administration.

I would like to hear your ideas and knowledge about that. EADS would pay my hotel, food and flight, so the host company in Iran would have no expenses.

At the moment it is just an option for me i try to check."

:D

@kollang @SOHEIL @rahi2357 @mohsen

how markuss became a maniac :

pu8loxaw.jpg

some time ago he signed up in iranian forum , back then he started bashing people from other countries like pakistanis ...... he started to post hatred and shyte after a while then he got banned for sometime .... everyone ridiculed him and thats why he has some sort of psychosis today .....

U can find his posts here :

Login

a4g2yp7i.jpg

at the time we had another germen member named "ICH" and he was a respected one .

Ich also trashed him for several times , thats whaat caused all these headache posts in two different forums .

he is a total freak ....... and a liar too .... :lol:

no one knows his trait , where he is actually from (he claims to be from an italian father and a germen mama) and so forth ....

from his posts : :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I´m in a dual apprenticeship at EADS in germany. That means i i work 50% at airbus and get my practical units there and 50% at university to get my theoretical lessons. We have the opportunity to make a 8 weeks internship in a foreign country to learn there and deepen our skills. Most of my colleagues chose european countries and two go Japan as well as Brazil. But i think if i go to a not so common place for such activities, that i could greatly benefit from that. My question is, do you know if Iran cooperates with studend visa? And if it is possible at all for a german studend to get a 8 weeks internship in a iranian aviation corporation? That can be anything from airline to maintenance or aviation administration.

I would like to hear your ideas and knowledge about that. EADS would pay my hotel, food and flight, so the host company in Iran would have no expenses.

At the moment it is just an option for me i try to check."

:D

@kollang @SOHEIL @rahi2357 @mohsen

Where exactly did i lie? since you just post a 2 year old post where evryone can read the very same thing i say here.

Anyways, stating facts and making rational conclusions is not an oriental trait.

Yes I'm aware of statistics. That's why I consider your comment regarding "Boeings and Airbus are not the ones falling from the sky" not quite correct. Considering accidents a random thing, then you must consider the whole statistical population not only Iran. What that statistics suggest is that 136 out of 8000 Boeing 737 have had accidents or almost 1.7 %. Which is quite high meaning a person who make 4 flights per year could statistically die in 25 years if he flies a 737.

Here is a list of accidents exclusive to Iran only:
List of Iranian Aviation Accidents and Incidents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As you can see there has been 4 Boeing accidents in Iran during last 20 years. Why there are more crashes in Russian aircrafts? There are several reasons: They were rentals coming from old Soviet states coming with the pilots. Pilots were not the best you could find. Many of the accidents were human error. Other reason is that overhaul happened in the owning state. Iran had no supervision over the quality of the overhaul . While all Boeings are maintained by Iranians and flown by Iranian pilots.

Actually I have a lot of problems with that 777 and you have a conflict in your reasoning in the last two lines. Make up your mind please. Did it run on autopilot until it ran out of fuel or did the crew or terrorists crash it on purpose?

What we know so far is that the 777 did run on autopilot until the very end. She did fly many hours. Long after the contact was lost

Easy, you won't look like western, no matter of how hard you try !!!

of course not.
I look like a god.

Back
Top Bottom