What's new

IPL shut out of Pakistan cricketers due to BCCI: Lalit Modi

IPL is a joke league any way, what does it achieve??, it makes sure india gets white wash again :rofl:

A bad workman blames his tools...

all those blaming weather and other factors for England defeat are proving the above.

I know. It is hard to believe truth. BTW. Where are your mohmmad amir and salaman butt?

Mohammed amir is out and is planning to appeal against his ban. Get yourself updated buddy.;)

IPL is full of fixed games, BCCI is just using the opportunity to get maximum match fixing money by fixing the games

to be jealous of IPL, this is stupid its near when ICC will put a perma ban on IPL for ever

Mohammed amir is out and is planning to appeal against his ban. Get yourself updated buddy.;)

Planning to appeal?:/ And your asif and former captain salman butt;)

this is what indian media is reporting :rofl:

before IPL get ready for team india chitrol :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
The heart burn this ban on Pak is obvious. lets not forget how Tanveer blamed Hindus when he knew he can't make any money. Although I miss the drama that some PAK players bring along with them its better they wait a little longer before they play IPL.

Once PAK can host matches safely on its soil along with a stable team minus the drama of match fixing, players faking retirement, players sobbing at smaller hearts, blaming Hindus etc etc we can definitely have them in IPL..until then its better for all of us :)

this is what you call cricket, you pathetic indians??

Last edited by a moderator:
beta doesnt matter, we beat england anywhere, its called beating, same team same players,

with current form, we will beat england in england dont worry, watch and weep

And pigs will fly , talk to me when it happens ...:lol:beta

As far as beating england anywhere goes you are forgetting even we beat England in a complete whitewash in India a few months ago .

I agree Pakistan beating England in UAE is an achievement but beating them in English conditions will be a whole different ball game altogether .

Quit it now , when you achieve that , then we will talk .

Back
Top Bottom