What's new

IPL shut out of Pakistan cricketers due to BCCI: Lalit Modi

Lets not bring the present form of the country... The reasons of not having pakistani players are well known...

Why dont you want to talk about the present form? Does it burn you so much? Calm down its only a game - lets not bring gayism or losing so so badly - that wouldnt be cricket.
Lets look at the facts. Pakistan no IPL - current international team - to be feared anywhere they play. India IPL - International form so so dismal. Any link? I think yes.
Dhoni and Pieterson were caught recently in the MIDDLE of a test match talking about how much forward they were looking to the IPL auction. How good can that be for team morale. Its obviously affected their performance - look how they played.
I hope asa a Pakistani cricket lover our cricketers are kept away from the IPL because the results lately say it all. :yahoo:

India don't want to play cricket with Pakistan because they are afraid of
mais3.gif

The world cup victory at home? does not impresses me! And for how long you guys will cherish past victories? Its 2012 and India has been thrashed in 8 consecutive tests overseas. Lets talk about that.
When you beat australia in australia and england in england then talk to us . It is not something easy to do . India is goin through a bad phase i agree , but just like before it will pass.

And please we dont need to impress anyone , facts speak for themselves . Indian did win the 2011 world cup and that too by defeating some of the best teams in the world including yours . Remember the prEssure was always on india since we were playing on the home ground .

I want to play in the IPL: Akmal

Pakistan Cricket - 'our cricket' website

Kamran wants Pakistani players to be part of IPL

Kamran wants Pakistani players to be part of IPL - Yahoo! Cricket India

sorry...no baba no...

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Why dont you want to talk about the present form? Does it burn you so much? Calm down its only a game - lets not bring gayism or losing so so badly - that wouldnt be cricket.
Lets look at the facts. Pakistan no IPL - current international team - to be feared anywhere they play. India IPL - International form so so dismal. Any link? I think yes.
Dhoni and Pieterson were caught recently in the MIDDLE of a test match talking about how much forward they were looking to the IPL auction. How good can that be for team morale. Its obviously affected their performance - look how they played.
I hope asa a Pakistani cricket lover our cricketers are kept away from the IPL because the results lately say it all. :yahoo:

I don't mind what are you saying...but your players say openly that they want to play IPL.

[/COLOR]
Your statement is actually true for the indian cricket team.... who got their back handed to them by UK,.... Pak team whitewashed both the aussies n british...

Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan. John F. Kennedy.

Aussies? When? BTW. Don't tell me you didn't lost in england in last tour

:argh: Shahid Afridi Wants to Play for KKR or RR in IPL 3 !

Shahid Afridi Wants to Play for KKR or RR in IPL 3 !

Don't treat us as "untouchables", Afridi's appeal to BCCI

Don't treat us as "untouchables", Afridi's appeal to BCCI - Times Of India

says crickBLOG and the TOI...huh...reliable sources.

anyway i am speaking as spectator and supporter of Pakistani team who wouldnt want them to perform bad in nation team because they got stressed out in IPL for money...
Now that they are out of tge IPL mess which more of politics than actual game..
they are shining and showing their true potential...and we love it.

players may have a different opininion...they are entitled to have their own opinion....that includs wanting to play IPL.

The auction for Flintoff was rigged? Shame to have this tarnishing cricket.
I dont want Pakistani cricketers in the IPL - I am a supporter of Pakistani cricket and the results are clear for all to see as regards to non participation in the IPL. Our performances are clearly showing the players are playing out of their skins for their nation. Long may they NOT play in the IPL.
Pakistan cricket is on an extreme high. They have smashed the number 1 team in the world - why let anything hinder this?
Good job BCCI... yes i agree.

I agree with you......you should thank to BCCI that due to BCCI irrational behaviour and avoidance of Pak cricketrs....see how Pakistan is performing in international cricket....And in comparioson to them...see how our rich Indian cricketers are performing now days.. So rather than being unhappy you send a : Jadoo ki jhappi " to BCCI...:woot:

I want to play in the IPL: Akmal

Pakistan Cricket - 'our cricket' website

Kamran wants Pakistani players to be part of IPL

Kamran wants Pakistani players to be part of IPL - Yahoo! Cricket India

sorry...no baba no...

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

I don't mind what are you saying...but your players say openly that they want to play IPL.

I agree - why wouldnt they want to make easy money? I explained in my earlied post - i am a lover of cricket and purely for selfish reasons and a desire of wanting my nations cricket to thrive i want them kept away from the IPL. On a personal level i am sure no one is foolish enough to turn down the stupid money being offered.

indians, what ever suits you, the world and cricket is laughing at you, you are nothing but a laughing stock, two consecutive white wash

infact all indians are dancing on the pakistan tune, because they have finally found some respect in england lose :lol:

its OK, we dont mind your joy, keep it,we just gave you a charity :lol:

india is now facing ODI whitewash, what a way to begin another IPL:lol:

The way we all fans of cricket are talking the day is near that our premier leagues will be called IPL-Idiot Players' League , BPL-Beggers' Premier League.

BTW- In BPL, how many no.s of team will be playing???

Back
Top Bottom