What's new

IPL shut out of Pakistan cricketers due to BCCI: Lalit Modi

The world cup victory at home? does not impresses me! And for how long you guys will cherish past victories? Its 2012 and India has been thrashed in 8 consecutive tests overseas. Lets talk about that.

Sure.. its a bad spell and like all bad spells, it will get over..

And about past victories.. care to show some of yours which were into further distant past ;)

indians, what ever suits you, the world and cricket is laughing at you, you are nothing but a laughing stock, two consecutive white wash

infact all indians are dancing on the pakistan tune, because they have finally found some respect in england lose :lol:

its OK, we dont mind your joy, keep it,we just gave you a charity :lol:

offtopic....pls be on topic

Question: What is the difference when India plays against England and Australia?

Answer: No difference. A r@pe is a r@pe doesn't matter it is committed by whom. :D

:rofl:

indians, what ever suits you, the world and cricket is laughing at you, you are nothing but a laughing stock, two consecutive white wash

infact all indians are dancing on the pakistan tune, because they have finally found some respect in england lose :lol:

its OK, we dont mind your joy, keep it,we just gave you a charity :lol:

india is now facing ODI whitewash, what a way to begin another IPL:lol:

Where did you beat england ? In UAE ? :rofl:

Take your pride somewhere else bro .

Beat england in england then we will talk .

i cant stop laughing that indians are getting defensive on english lose, i mean seriously WTF???, dude we won, not you, but bharti is dancing as if they did defeated them

one bharti in cricinfo couldnt resist and said that pakistan did nothing special, we bhartis are also capable of white wash now, and i lollled so hard

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Where did you beat england ? In UAE ? :rofl:

Take your pride somewhere else bro .

Beat england in england then we will talk .

beta so in this way, you are only champions at home stop being stupid and say, hey we won world cup :lol:

and UAE is not our home ground idiot

Question: What is the difference when India plays against England and Australia?

Answer: No difference. A r@pe is a r@pe doesn't matter it is committed by whom. :D

:rofl:

Q: what is the different between when India and pakistan lose?

Ans: India lose because of bad performence and pakistan lose because of bad character($$).

i cant stop laughing that indians are getting defensive on english lose, i mean seriously WTF???, dude we won, not you, but bharti is dancing as if they did defeated them

one bharti in cricinfo couldnt resist and said that pakistan did nothing special, we bhartis are also capable of white wash now, and i lollled so hard

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

beta so in this way, you are only champions at home stop being stupid and say, hey we won world cup :lol:

and UAE is not our home ground idiot

i can reply in much better galis munna , Beating england is a not a small deal anywhere , but you cant make fun of india since india lost to england in england and that is simething you havent done as of yet . You have defeated England in asian conditions not very different from the subcontinent .

That is why i said beat england in england then we will talk till then shhhh ... beta :lol:

i can reply in much better galis munna , Beating england is a not a small deal anywhere , but you cant make fun of india since india lost to england in england and that is simething you havent done as of yet . You have defeated England in asian conditions not very different from the subcontinent .

That is why i said beat england in england then we will talk till then shhhh ... beta :lol:

beta doesnt matter, we beat england anywhere, its called beating, same team same players,

with current form, we will beat england in england dont worry, watch and weep

And prostitutes make out calls (to foreign locations) to practice their trade for peanuts ;) .. If you know what I mean..

No you and your countrymen know better about prostitutes better.;)

Am I missing something here.:D

Back
Top Bottom