What's new

IPL shut out of Pakistan cricketers due to BCCI: Lalit Modi

Why asif and salman? Oops you failed with Amir.:D

:lol:

I failed about asif and salman butt too because I am PLANNING to appeal for asif and butt to. I hope amir and I will ever do more than just PLANNING( they will hear our appeal is totally different thing).;)

Pakistani can't play in Pakistan forget about playing in India ..:tongue:

But where ever we play we win unlike India who are invited by others to be fu**** in their bedrooms. ;)

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

I failed with asif and salman butt too because I am PLANNING to appeal for asif and butt to. I hope amir and I will ever do more than just PLANNING( success or fail in appealing is total different thing).;)

Stop blabbering bachai. You don't make any sense just like IPL. :lol:

One season does not make the team.. You are forgetting that the World cup victory for India was well into its IPL saga

Why India is at no 6 in T20 ICC ranking table?

At least IPL should improve their game of T20 , no?

And pigs will fly , talk to me when it happens ...:lol:beta

As far as beating england anywhere goes you are forgetting even we beat England in a complete whitewash in India a few months ago .

I agree Pakistan beating England in UAE is an achievement but beating them in English conditions will be a whole different ball game altogether .

Quit it now , when you achieve that , then we will talk .

that was ODI not test dear :lol:

go back and get education

you can beat australia in T20 but suffer white wash in tests, those r two diff formats

if we look into the incident of Lahore attack on srilanka team.......we note that the timings were matching with the launch of IPL.
Pakistan was a worthy competitor for holding her own premier league...so am attack was rigged by India just before IPL launch to scare away teams frkm Pakistan...
the timings of the attack soeak for themselves...
and to this date india is involvex in dirty politics to tarnish the name of pakistani cricket...
India has gone to such extremes in their dirty politics that now there is no crivket in IPL....Just pitics and drug money being laundered.

Because most T20 India plays aren't held in India. It is so simple yaar.;)
Waah Waah kya jawaab diya hai yaar maan gaye.....

majaak hota par kya karein asliyat hi yahi hai....hamare players bahar jaake kelne ki jagah ghumne firne, ladkiyan dekhne main lag jaate hain...ab batao 20-20 overs ke match main ladki dekhne ka time badi mushkil se nikalna padta hai ;)

What are you talking about ? don't you get Fucked by Aussies for a whole decade ? :rofl:

or more thanwhat are talking about ? don't you fcuked by Australia fr

And we are the ones who beat them in a test match on the English ground despite facing different controversies and we are the won who ended their winning streak in World cups. Keep whining. :lol:

that was ODI not test dear :lol:

go back and get education

so ? what is your point ? We did beat them . Whitewash . This discussion was not about test or one day . Btw there was no test series in that tournament .

My point stands , we will talk when you beat england in england and australia in australia . When that happens i will believe that the Pakistani team is superior to India atleast for that phase . Till then lets just wait and watch .

It would be even better if india and pakistan play a tournament on some neutral ground . :tup:

About education please try to make your point without getting personal . Get some conversational skills .

yeah....we shut them out.....thanks to kasab beta and tanvir mama...

so ? what is your point ? We did beat them . Whitewash . This discussion was not about test or one day . Btw there was no test series in that tournament .

My point stands , we will talk when you beat england in england and australia in australia . When that happens i will believe that the Pakistani team is superior to India atleast for that phase . Till then lets just wait and watch .

It would be even better if india and pakistan play a tournament on some neutral ground . :tup:

About education please try to make your point without getting personal . Get some conversational skills .

you are not in a position to judge superior and inferior boy

go and get educated :lol:, majority of your team will get sacked in matter of days including your god :lol:

Stop blabbering bachai. You don't make any sense just like IPL. :lol:

than why you want join(talk) with me just like pakistan player want to join IPL which makes no sense?;):D

Pakistani can't play in Pakistan forget about playing in India ..:tongue:[/QUOTE
Indian cricket team was never free from match fixers....Don't forget Azharuddin, Jadejah, and other millions in Mumbai who are known God fathers of match fixing. That is why India want to legalize it. Pakistan is only victim of Indian conspiracies but despite all that Pakistan is showing its identity and dignity with bat and ball. Pakistan is not begging to play in India, the fact is Pakistan is keen to play against India any where in the world which Indians are avoiding knowing its outcome.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom