What's new

IOK hit by Indian Army on India's Independence Day

Ha ha ha .... since 1948 you are doing so but end result is same
Had they given some of that support to East Pakistan, the world Atlas would have had a little bit more land and population under Pakistan classification ;)

This is last resort to drag parents :) common on man you can do better
@waz he is kind of crossing lines , I can repeat in such manner

It was a genuine question. what you think Azad Kashmir, a land size similar to Switzerland was given to us on platter? Come on man, you an do better rather then moaning to moderators.

now let me tell you one honest openion

let the poor kashmiris live their lives as per their wishes all three india pakistan china must have given freedom their parts of kashmir and let them be free . i think guns can not keep them with any of us even after 85 years of fight
Imran bhai Tabiyat theek hai? Aaj badi sincere baatein kar rahe hain.

Anyways, coming on topic. This can never happen even if we wish to. Let us take calculations. COK2 and Laddakh region is primary Buddhist religion and they prefer safe with India. Jammu is primarily Hindu/Sikh dominated area and they prefer India. Kashmir Valley has mostly Sunnis and they are confused if they want freedom or want to go with Pakistan, Minority Shias are still preferring India.

Now coming back to Pakistan's side, Gilgit Baltistan does not have preference for 'Azadi' so they are happy with Pakistan. Mirpur have more Punjabis than Kashmiri now so they want to go with Pakistan. Now, remaining people from Valley of Muzaffarabad have confusion of either going with Pakistan or having 'Azadi' along with Kashmir Valley. As now there is No connection between Srinagar and Muzaffarabad since few generations then it is very difficult that both group will be aligned.

China is not going to give back COK1 or COK2. Case closed for China.

Now, tell me how this is going to work.

Imran bhai Tabiyat theek hai? Aaj badi sincere baatein kar rahe hain.

Anyways, coming on topic. This can never happen even if we wish to. Let us take calculations. COK2 and Laddakh region is primary Buddhist religion and they prefer safe with India. Jammu is primarily Hindu/Sikh dominated area and they prefer India. Kashmir Valley has mostly Sunnis and they are confused if they want freedom or want to go with Pakistan, Minority Shias are still preferring India.

Now coming back to Pakistan's side, Gilgit Baltistan does not have preference for 'Azadi' so they are happy with Pakistan. Mirpur have more Punjabis than Kashmiri now so they want to go with Pakistan. Now, remaining people from Valley of Muzaffarabad have confusion of either going with Pakistan or having 'Azadi' along with Kashmir Valley. As now there is No connection between Srinagar and Muzaffarabad since few generations then it is very difficult that both group will be aligned.

China is not going to give back COK1 or COK2. Case closed for China.

Now, tell me how this is going to work.

You are retard my call center fraaaand. :lol:

now let me tell you one honest openion

let the poor kashmiris live their lives as per their wishes all three india pakistan china must have given freedom their parts of kashmir and let them be free . i think guns can not keep them with any of us even after 85 years of fight

Ok..First,You get words from Pakistan and China that they'll vacate Kashmir.Then propose such to India..

I'm pretty sure about what kind of replies you'll get. :rofl::rofl:

If you propose such to Pakistan,Suicide bombers will blow you up.

If you propose such to China,they'll term you "Enemy of the state and the people's republic" and will kill you innovatively.I've heard that the idea of using Anti Aircraft gun is quite popular nowadays.

If you propose such to India,you'll probably die in jail.

So whatever you decide,first think deeply before making any moves.

What Khalistan? You're living in the last decade. You're in a time-warp reproducing silly cartoons. And the North East except for a few remnants and and a handful of rump elements of the militants who have surrendered and who are anti talks, it's business as usual out there. A lot of water has flowed under the bridge. Look after Balochistan and P0K instead before you lose it.

Thousands of them marched the streets in Balochistan yesterday chanting anti Pak slogans and also tore down the Pakistani flag in Karachi from a government building and hoisted a Balochistan flag instead! But you guys are more bothered about Kashmir than what's happening in your own house which is in disarray.

People in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones, even if it's purely political in nature.

Thousands of them marched the streets in Balochistan yesterday chanting anti Pak slogans and also tore down the Pakistani flag in Karachi from a government building and hoisted a Balochistan flag instead! But you guys are more bothered about Kashmir than what's happening in your own house which is in disarray.
1470343_10201015889139520_985205690_n.jpg

Frustrated indian always showing their top frustrated side. When someone try to show them mirror.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom