What's new

IOK Civilians: Indian Army is Shelling IOK Civilians and Killing Them

They are Indian terrorists, not Hindu terrorists.

We have Pakistani Hindus, many of whom are loyal to Pakistan. Let’s not smear them all.

Any Indian that refuses to support a peaceful means of dispute resolution via a UN led plebiscite is a greedy, petty, depraved terrorist.

But what would you call Indian army?

It is supposed to be a professional military

In past 4 days Indian army has:

1. Bombed civilians in AJK and then filmed them to claim fake drama of "precision strike"
2. Used civilians in IOK as shield to hit civilians in AJK
3. Bombed civilian in own occupied areas to put blame on Pakistan

What kind of a military force is this?? Is it Hindutva ISIS in uniform??

They are Indian terrorists, not Hindu terrorists.

We have Pakistani Hindus, many of whom are loyal to Pakistan. Let’s not smear them all.

Any Indian that refuses to support a peaceful means of dispute resolution via a UN led plebiscite is a greedy, petty, depraved terrorist.

When was the last time you heard , saudi Arabian, Iranian, Syrian, iraqi , Pakistani, afghani,,,... terrorists? Its Islamic, Muslim terrorism painted with one brush.

If you are expecting your brownies thrown at you by taking "moral high ground" , good luck with that, you will need it.

When was the last time you heard , saudi Arabian, Iranian, Syrian, iraqi , Pakistani, afghani,,,... terrorists? Its Islamic, Muslim terrorism painted with one brush.

If you are expecting your brownies thrown at you by taking "moral high ground" , good luck with that, you will need it.
Fair point. But the word "hindutva" has distinct connotations from the word "Hindu". In fact, by using the word "hindutva", even non-Hindus who support the heinous actions of the Indian army can be incorporated. "Hindutva" is a political and politicised aberration stemming from a historical inferiority complex, which is different from the religion of hinduism. If folks default to "Hindu terrorism" when describing actions of the Indian army, it is fundamentally an inaccurate description, never mind whether or not it's morally appropriate to brush all followers of hinduism in this way.

Fair point. But the word "hindutva" has distinct connotations from the word "Hindu". In fact, by using the word "hindutva", even non-Hindus who support the heinous actions of the Indian army can be incorporated. "Hindutva" is a political and politicised aberration stemming from a historical inferiority complex, which is different from the religion of hinduism. If folks default to "Hindu terrorism" when describing actions of the Indian army, it is fundamentally an inaccurate description, never mind whether or not it's morally appropriate to brush all followers of hinduism in this way.

Excellent point, to be kept in mind, to remain accurate in political dispensations.

Try to explain this to average Joe in west and he/she will lose interest half way down the conversation.

Unfortunately the brutal assault and narrative building by western lead media, picked up by their minions like Indian media has painted terrorism and Islam as synonymous. You have to coin equal counter narratives and expressions like hindu terrorism, Jewish terrorism etc to show them the mirror, and blunt their narratives. Equilibrium must be maintained.

Brother mine,

I have said it earlier ... Jammu needs to burn..it needs to burn to the ground and some...

I believe we have created a mental block to breaking this Inertia...which is more of our own making that any shooperpauer Gangu capabilities....

Had we not given PakBlood of 80k already...and these GanguTerrorists have killed OurBabyBoy of two years ...another addition to the List of APS.....

What this GanguTerroristArmy is doing is forcing PakKashmiris to leave their villages and make them IDPs to be deported to the GanguConcentrationCamps and locked up for good....

The more we loose time in this la di da Talks on Table nonsense...the more time we allow the GanguFacistRegime to change demographics on the ground....

But I fear that this WoodstockSufism of current GoP is stillborn and inheretly paralysed on all fronts...

The only way is bring it to the Brink ... only then the Marasi IntlComm. will do something and that too in GanguDaesh's favour....

We are running out of time..because of the failed notions of appeasement to work. It never will!

We need to break this TrenchWarfare StatusQuo of past 7 decades.... time is not going to be our friend much longer!

Jammu needs to be completely obliterated. It is occupied land and a former Muslim majority city settled by murderers and rapists.

I would like to see some territory of Punjab also come back to us like Gurdaspur, Firozpur, Jalandhar and other regions which were ethnically cleansed of majority Muslim populations by Indians.

Try to explain this to average Joe in west and he/she will lose interest half way down the conversation.

They act bewildered and they don't believe it. Their delicate world where all Muslims are evil and all Non-Muslims are good gets shattered.

Also deaths of Muslims don't bother them at all.

I would like to see some territory of Punjab also come back to us like Gurdaspur, Firozpur, Jalandhar and other regions which were ethnically cleansed of majority Muslim populations by Indians.

Here's the complete list:

Tehsils that were transferred to India where Muslims were in absolute majority :
  • Firozpur Jhirka (78.79% Muslims)
  • Zira - (65.26 % Muslims)
  • Ajnala - (59.46 % Muslims, 37% Hindus and Sikhs)
  • Nakodar - (59.41% Muslims)
  • Nuh - (57.8 % Muslims)
  • Ferozpur - (55.25% Muslims)
  • Batala - (55.07 % Muslims)
  • Gurdaspur - (52.16% Muslims)
  • Jalandhar - (51.1 % Muslims)
The most significant objections regarding the Radcliffe Award were that the tehsils of Ferozepur and Zira in Ferozepur districts, Nakodar and Jalandhar in Jalandhar district, Ajnala in Amritsar district and Gurdaspur and Batala in Gurdaspur district had Muslim majority and were almost contiguous to West Punjab, yet they were given to East Punjab or the Indian Punjab.

Tehsils transferred to India where Muslims were the largest religious group :
  • Dasuya - 48.35% Muslims
  • Amritsar - 45.49% Muslims
  • Hoshiarpur - 45.09% Muslims
  • Fazilka - 43.3% Muslims
  • Muktsar - 42.79% Muslims
  • Ludhiana - 39.27% Muslims

Tehsils transferred to Pakistan where Hindus and Sikhs were in majority
  • NIL

Tehsils transferred to Pakistan where either Hindus or Sikhs were the largest religious group.
  • NIL

ABOUT TIME WE RECLAIMED WHAT'S RIGHTFULLY OURS

Jammu needs to be completely obliterated. It is occupied land and a former Muslim majority city settled by murderers and rapists.

They act bewildered and they don't believe it. Their delicate world where all Muslims are evil and all Non-Muslims are good gets shattered.

Also deaths of Muslims don't bother them at all.

Its easy for Pakistanis sitting at home to take moderate line over the definations of terrorism, its us who are abroad who understand the narrative that has been spunned against our religion Islam and its implications in true essence.

But what would you call Indian army?

It is supposed to be a professional military

In past 4 days Indian army has:

1. Bombed civilians in AJK and then filmed them to claim fake drama of "precision strike"
2. Used civilians in IOK as shield to hit civilians in AJK
3. Bombed civilian in own occupied areas to put blame on Pakistan

What kind of a military force is this?? Is it Hindutva ISIS in uniform??
Call them State terrorists.

Quite frankly, I’ve come to the following conclusion:

There should be just one litmus test for whether an Indian is a decent human being or not, and that is whether they support a peaceful resolution to the J&K dispute through a UN held plebiscite that allows millions of Kashmiris to choose between Pakistan, India and independence.

We don’t try to find the ‘decent’ side in racists, pedophiles, rapists or those who support them - why should it be any different when dealing with Indians that don’t support a peaceful resolution via plebiscite?

Last edited:
Its easy for Pakistanis sitting at home to take moderate line over the definations of terrorism, its us who are abroad who understand the narrative that has been spunned against our religion Islam and its implications in true essence.

Quaid e Azam came from the UK, his experiences led him to draw the conclusions which he did about Hindus, and Allama Iqbal too realized the need for action in the UK by observing the British and Hindus around him.

Dr. Israr Ahmad too realized the need to defend and support Pakistan at all cost when he studied abroad and observed the society around him. He anticipated many events which have come to pass, including the RAW mess in Afghanistan, the lockdown in Kashmir, and bloodbath of Indian Muslims.

Same for Orya Maqbool Jan and Dr. Shahid Masood too. Even Imran Khan.

We get to understand both environments and balance the good from each, we get to see the reality of the West, Indians, Arabs, Jews, and others.

The fire of necessity gets lit and our goal becomes to save Pakistan from the impending disaster, if Pakistan does not straighten itself out.

Fully agreed

I look forward to recovering my family's lands in Gurdaspur. As Rajputs who served under Mughals, we had alot of property and castles which we had to leave overnight. All of us thought that it would logically go to Pakistan, being Muslim majority.

We got out early, but many didn't make it.

There should be just one litmus test for whether an Indian is a decent human being or not, and that is whether they support a peaceful resolution to the J&K dispute through a UN held plebiscite that allows millions of Kashmiris to choose between Pakistan, India and independence.

PDF needs to get on this quick. I have seen too many Indians preaching for removing or kicking our Kashmiris from their lands on this forum.

When I call them out, they basically stalk me and attack me in threads all over the forum.

They are running a gang here and derail threads, attack members at will. Mostly they lurk for opportunities to strike, esp where there are less Pakistanis.

@masterchief_mirza @PAKISTANFOREVER Know exactly what I am talking about.

Quaid e Azam came from the UK, his experiences led him to draw the conclusions which he did about Hindus, and Allama Iqbal too realized the need for action in the UK by observing the British and Hindus around him.

Dr. Israr Ahmad too realized the need to defend and support Pakistan at all cost when he studied abroad and observed the society around him. He anticipated many events which have come to pass, including the RAW mess in Afghanistan, the lockdown in Kashmir, and bloodbath of Indian Muslims.

Same for Orya Maqbool Jan and Dr. Shahid Masood too. Even Imran Khan.

We get to understand both environments and balance the good from each, we get to see the reality of the West, Indians, Arabs, Jews, and others.

The fire of necessity gets lit and our goal becomes to save Pakistan from the impending disaster, if Pakistan does not straighten itself out.

I look forward to recovering my family's lands in Gurdaspur. As Rajputs who served under Mughals, we had alot of property and castles which we had to leave overnight. All of us thought that it would logically go to Pakistan, being Muslim majority.

We got out early, but many didn't make it.

PDF needs to get on this quick. I have seen too many Indians preaching for removing or kicking our Kashmiris from their lands on this forum.

When I call them out, they basically stalk me and attack me in threads all over the forum.

They are running a gang here and derail threads, attack members at will. Mostly they lurk for opportunities to strike, esp where there are less Pakistanis.

@masterchief_mirza @PAKISTANFOREVER Know exactly what I am talking about.

TBH I actually enjoy it but it's now starting to lose it's charm. It is SO EASY to destroy indian myths and propaganda that it's no longer that fun. Notice how indians can NEVER EVER support ANY of their claims with credible or genuine evidence......:lol:

Call them State terrorists.

Quite frankly, I’ve come to the following conclusion:

We don’t try to find the ‘decent’ side in racists, pedophiles, rapists or those who support them - why should it be any different when dealing with Indians?

In all honesty, indians are very different to the rest of humanity. For some reason, indians find it hard to empathise and be compassionate with anyone. They also are prone to severely lying, deception and dishonesty. The indian only cares about money and materialism, nothing else.

She doesnt even know where the LOC is...how can she be so sure...in her hate against India she is not even willing to verify her doubts....this is the reason indians in general have no sympathy for kashmiris....if indian can fire pakistan from kupwara and destroy their army ammunition on the other side ,why can't pakistan do it...I have no mercy for such people who blame army who are fighting there risking their lives..
If you have no sympathy for them you have no right to claim their area as yours, Fuk off from Kashmir if you dont consider them yours

TBH I actually enjoy it but it's now starting to lose it's charm. It is SO EASY to destroy indian myths and propaganda that it's no longer that fun. Notice how indians can NEVER EVER support ANY of their claims with credible or genuine evidence......:lol:

You are the ultimate Indian killer brother, hats off.

Very entertaining to watch Indians fumble around.

Back
Top Bottom