What's new

IOK Civilians: Indian Army is Shelling IOK Civilians and Killing Them

In all honesty, indians are very different to the rest of humanity. For some reason, indians find it hard to empathise and be compassionate with anyone. They also are prone to severely lying, deception and dishonesty. The indian only cares about money and materialism, nothing else.

Partly a result of upbringing and culture which means cutting anyone for a material advantage.

Partly a result of a religious environment which promotes communalism and revenge, like some primitive tribe. Used to justify the most animalistic and savage behavior in the name of religion and idols.

And lastly a racial heritage which tries to steal the achievement of others (mostly ours) and pass it off as its own.

Here's the complete list:

Tehsils that were transferred to India where Muslims were in absolute majority :
  • Firozpur Jhirka (78.79% Muslims)
  • Zira - (65.26 % Muslims)
  • Ajnala - (59.46 % Muslims, 37% Hindus and Sikhs)
  • Nakodar - (59.41% Muslims)
  • Nuh - (57.8 % Muslims)
  • Ferozpur - (55.25% Muslims)
  • Batala - (55.07 % Muslims)
  • Gurdaspur - (52.16% Muslims)
  • Jalandhar - (51.1 % Muslims)
The most significant objections regarding the Radcliffe Award were that the tehsils of Ferozepur and Zira in Ferozepur districts, Nakodar and Jalandhar in Jalandhar district, Ajnala in Amritsar district and Gurdaspur and Batala in Gurdaspur district had Muslim majority and were almost contiguous to West Punjab, yet they were given to East Punjab or the Indian Punjab.

Tehsils transferred to India where Muslims were the largest religious group :
  • Dasuya - 48.35% Muslims
  • Amritsar - 45.49% Muslims
  • Hoshiarpur - 45.09% Muslims
  • Fazilka - 43.3% Muslims
  • Muktsar - 42.79% Muslims
  • Ludhiana - 39.27% Muslims

Tehsils transferred to Pakistan where Hindus and Sikhs were in majority
  • NIL

Tehsils transferred to Pakistan where either Hindus or Sikhs were the largest religious group.
  • NIL

ABOUT TIME WE RECLAIMED WHAT'S RIGHTFULLY OURS

Great list as always. I have saved it myself for my personal records. I encourage every Pakistani to do the same.

Here's the complete list:

Tehsils that were transferred to India where Muslims were in absolute majority :
  • Firozpur Jhirka (78.79% Muslims)
  • Zira - (65.26 % Muslims)
  • Ajnala - (59.46 % Muslims, 37% Hindus and Sikhs)
  • Nakodar - (59.41% Muslims)
  • Nuh - (57.8 % Muslims)
  • Ferozpur - (55.25% Muslims)
  • Batala - (55.07 % Muslims)
  • Gurdaspur - (52.16% Muslims)
  • Jalandhar - (51.1 % Muslims)
The most significant objections regarding the Radcliffe Award were that the tehsils of Ferozepur and Zira in Ferozepur districts, Nakodar and Jalandhar in Jalandhar district, Ajnala in Amritsar district and Gurdaspur and Batala in Gurdaspur district had Muslim majority and were almost contiguous to West Punjab, yet they were given to East Punjab or the Indian Punjab.

Tehsils transferred to India where Muslims were the largest religious group :
  • Dasuya - 48.35% Muslims
  • Amritsar - 45.49% Muslims
  • Hoshiarpur - 45.09% Muslims
  • Fazilka - 43.3% Muslims
  • Muktsar - 42.79% Muslims
  • Ludhiana - 39.27% Muslims
Tehsils transferred to Pakistan where Hindus and Sikhs were in majority
  • NIL
Tehsils transferred to Pakistan where either Hindus or Sikhs were the largest religious group.
  • NIL
ABOUT TIME WE RECLAIMED WHAT'S RIGHTFULLY OURS

Yeh sub Pandit Nehru kay Lingum ka kamaal tha.:lol::lol::lol:

@Mangus Ortus Novem

Last edited:
PakBrother mine,

Indians are Incorrigible - Quaid e Azam

I feel a sense of pride in seeing that you, someone rational/questioning/validating everything, ...someone well.... I feel strengthened, really...

There will never be peace...because they don't want peace... they don't accept Pakistan as reality...and think that the BritishIndia is their mythical India....

47,48,65,71,84,99,02....till APS ....and now Rape as Weapon of War against OurDuaghters, OurSisters, OurMothers.... Condition of PakKashmiris shows what the good Indians in truth are!

Let us call things by their proper name so that their essence be properly understood!

The good people of GangaCivilisation, branded Indian by the ColonialMasters, the British.... are high on Indianness..and there is Only One Solution

Mangus

P.S. PakHindus are OurBrothers, OurPeople...as much Paks as I am ..hence, I have never used the word Hindu for the good Indians.... or correctly callled the good people of GangaCivilisation!

The best course is to use the word "Hindutvadis" or Pajeets.:lol::lol::lol:

Partly a result of upbringing and culture which means cutting anyone for a material advantage.

Partly a result of a religious environment which promotes communalism and revenge, like some primitive tribe. Used to justify the most animalistic and savage behavior in the name of religion and idols.

And lastly a racial heritage which tries to steal the achievement of others (mostly ours) and pass it off as its own.

Great list as always. I have saved it myself for my personal records. I encourage every Pakistani to do the same.

I think it's much deeper than that. These are traits that are hard wired into the DNA of all indians. It's racial and genetic. indians are very different to the rest of humanity. On a people to people level, a Pakistani can empathise, be compassionate and easily mix in with an Arab, Turk, Iranian, South American, White or even Black person but an indian will find it very difficult to do the same. Unless they were being fake for some material gain.

You are the ultimate Indian killer brother, hats off.

Very entertaining to watch Indians fumble around.

Nowadays, whenever I ask an indian to provide evidence or proof for their far-fetched and ludicrous claims they go silent. In the beginning they tried but failed when I took them apart..........:lol:

Back
Top Bottom