What's new

Interview with Marine Le Pen: 'I Don't Want this European Soviet Union'

I don't she'll be the next President, but in case she is, I suggest all immigrants to France to be prepared to face violence at the hands of NF's extremist supporters.

Maybe Europe finally get rid of the occupation troops and begin to lead their own policies. This will bring beneficial effect on the political climate in the European continent.

EU will blame immigrants for their economic failures.

Derivatives. Banks. Immigrants from Africa are also a reason .But they are not the main reasons. Its derivatives and banks which are responsible for the failure.

I don't she'll be the next President, but in case she is, I suggest all immigrants to France to be prepared to face violence at the hands of NF's extremist supporters.

Looks like she would make to runoff phase this time but would drive away Center right voters and ultimately fail.

She could also position herself to Center of Right politics but in that case she would have to tone down her rhetoric and tame her party supporters.

Europe in sharp contrast to US is importing bottom of the barrel scums as immigrants. A lot of them deserve to be shafted.

Interesting interview, the political situation is certainly very complex in Europe, but I appaud her for wanting to lead France out into the sun, in a multi polar world.

Back
Top Bottom