What's new

Interview with a former SSG Colonel.

So , that your so called freedom fighter doesn't move into a school And kill innocent children's !! #EnoughSaid .

But the so-called freedom fighters moved into a military camp in Jammu Kashmir and killed several brutal soldiers of yours, lying underneath beds and chairs. Lolz

I know .. thousands of Pakistanis in those rallies in Sri nagar, they all manage to take part in those rallies in thousands and then come back and go back again with their flags. goes to show how how inadequate a million plus Indian military is. you should send more troops there this way the army can outnumber the entire Kashmiri population then you can win the war of flags.
Manipulating masses with religion is nothing new, Pakistan is been doing that for many years.

The claim that Kashmiri movement and terror activities has nothing to do with Pakistan is a false claim.

Read again - you may have to edit your post

The man is clearly saying about "those days", the period around 1965 war,
Yes, we infiltrated behind Indian lines then. Is there any connection between 50 years old happening and 2015 situation of IoK?
Secondly, all your cry and hue have no meaning, when your current PM and previous Army chief has admitted of India hand in arming, abetting and fighting along Mukti bahini.
Was that justified? Where were international laws and internal affairs of a sovereign country?

Nothing much of real substance in this interview.

He didn't give away any details. I remember another interview @Irfan Baloch posted with a SSG officer who has taken part in COIN operations in tribal agencies. Man, that was something to read about!
can you link me to that interview?-

Like we should train Baloch and now Sindhi lads, first one is fighting on their own and second is going to start soon.
And don't bring up north east now in reply or Khalistan, you had your chance.
Proxies have a high price and Pakistan is not the only one who knows how to play.

:lol:

Stop being innocent, India is already providing logistics and support to Baloch and TTP insurgents. PA is on killing spree of Indian assets and will finish them all sooner.

Pakistan should engage India in her borders like they did in Past. Its the only solution.

Indian members are getting very excited but India is reaping the seed of cross border terrorism that it sowed in 1971.
The way India trained Mukti bahini in 1971 in its terror camps and then armed then and sent them to create terrorism in East Pakistan, same way Pakistan is doing in Kashmir as said by this PA colonel.

Faisal Aijaz: What are your views on the liberation of Kashmir ?

Col (R) Abid: I have been part of covert activities in Kashmir and also held several reconnaissance missions when we were disguised as Kashmiri Mujahideen and during those days on several occasions, we used to take part in riots & public protests with our Mujahideen forces against Indian Army. It is a known fact that one day Insha’Allah we will liberate Kashmir & Kashmiri’s from Indian resistance.

Another dossier material.

I honestly believe the interview that was done by Irfan Baloch with an SSG operator was much better than this. Sorry to say this but the soldier has gone senile, just like our Maj. Gen. Gagandeep Bakshi (retd.)

You only need to look at these threads to know how disingenuous these Indians are.

Indian Punjab is probably the most peaceful state in whole of South Asia ! So keep your bogus claim on Sikhs to yourself
It was peaceful when Indra was assasinated? Perhaps you are also one of those child minded Indians who believe that India is a very peaceful country which never did anything wrong.

He was talking about 1990 era.Now all locals are fighting and your indian media and government accept that fact.

It was peaceful when Indra was assasinated? Perhaps you are also one of those child minded Indians who believe that India is a very peaceful country which never did anything wrong.

Hmmmm i was born in Punjab and from that date i m living here .. The only date when u ever c some type off Khalistan support is on Op Blue star anniversary . So , Perhaps i m free to again say India Punjab is most peaceful state of South Asia .

Ha ha ha, this proves India's funded terrorism in Pakistan. :cheesy:

I'm not like those peace lover Indian . I will support terrorism in Pakistan bcz they killed my brothers and sisters in 26/11 and if we take the revenge with same sword i will welcome the bloodshed .

Hmmmm i was born in Punjab and from that date i m living here .. The only date when u ever c some type off Khalistan support is on Op Blue star anniversary . So , Perhaps i m free to again say India Punjab is most peaceful state of South Asia .

I'm not like those peace lover Indian . I will support terrorism in Pakistan bcz they killed my brothers and sisters in 26/11 and if we take the revenge with same sword i will welcome the bloodshed .

Same applies to you too bro, as you sow, so shall you reap. You started it first, you will bear it too.

Indian members are getting very excited but India is reaping the seed of cross border terrorism that it sowed in 1971.
The way India trained Mukti bahini in 1971 in its terror camps and then armed then and sent them to create terrorism in East Pakistan, same way Pakistan is doing in Kashmir as said by this PA colonel.

The seed was sown at the time when Pakistani supported mujahideen enters the border of Kashmir in 1947-48 .

The time will tell who will win the war of proxies !!

Same applies to you too bro, as you sow, so shall you reap. You started it first, you will bear it too.
Ok i replied indirectly to same point above we didnt started it , but we will end it .

The seed was sown at the time when Pakistani supported mujahideen enters the border of Kashmir in 1947-48 .

The time will tell who will win the war of proxies !!

Ok i replied indirectly to same point above we didnt started it , but we will end it .

Your present Pradhan Mantri g accepted that India was the major part of all the huge conspiracy behind the fall of Dhaka and you are saying you didn't start it? Maybe you are betraying your own ancestors bud.

Back
Top Bottom